• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOA Treehouse to Stream Final Version of Smash 3DS Sept. 12th

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
Although...

Midnight of the 13th Japan time would be... err, 7am on the 12th PST?
Yeah, I guess that makes sense, then.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Edit: Forgot about time zones.

Last edited:

Genexican

Smash Cadet
At first, I heard that there was going to be some Japanese livestream, and got my hopes up that there might just be a new character reveal. You know, someone to shoe out just before the game comes out.

But then I found out it was just a Treehouse thing and began to cry.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
*cave johnson voice* Don't worry. You'll know when the stream starts.

Comet FireClaw

Smash Cadet
after two years of hype, they are stokeing the Coals one more time as we crash into the Sun To Create a Nova HYpe......dont worry i brought sunsceen for the ride

Thatfireemblemfanboy

Smash Rookie
Iwata: There will be no character reveal because SOME FREAKING MORON REVEALED THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN ROSTER... Please understand

Hero_of_Time95

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-1511-5654
The Hype for this game is a drug....I have so much hw and school stuff to be doing but......Must....have....HYPEEEEEE.......!!!!!!!

Nintendrone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintendrone42
3DS FC
2535-3781-8442
Switch FC
SW 3369 4102 5813
My hype is overflowing, reaching critical levels, and ready to explode in a rainbow blast made of Ridley.

I am ready.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
HYPE!

....looks like I'm not finishing my homework that weekend...

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
If this was the Wii U version, I'd be willing to bet money on them going the entire stream without playing Pyroshpere.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 they unlock a previously unseen character during the stream by accident and Twitch goes nuts

Thatfireemblemfanboy

Smash Rookie
Bill "sorry technical difficulties, (not that i lost to sakurai) im gonna go pee my pants in a corner and cry until this direct is over"

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
THE HYPE IS REAL!

I think they will save one newcomer for that day.:awesome:

SonTabouretski

Smash Rookie
Well looks like this game is coming to a close other then the Wii U version we still don't know a lot about that one other then the characters and stages it will have :/

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Source: "But first, we'll be covering some upcoming games for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS."

Translation: "We know you really just want to watch Smash, but since we'll have your undivided attention we first want to use it to advertise other Nintendo games."

You know, it would be great if they just released a Twitch app on the Wii U to where you can either stream games or record chunks and upload them through an easy interface. Would seriously be awesome, the technology is already there.
Actually, I don't want to see only Smash, and I'm sure there's a number of people who feel the same way, I want me some Bayonetta 2, maybe a trailer of the Mario Kart DLC, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, hell, maybe even some Zelda U gameplay.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be surprised if they start with a new character trailer and show some gameplay with him/it/her.

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
Actually, I don't want to see only Smash, and I'm sure there's a number of people who feel the same way, I want me some Bayonetta 2, maybe a trailer of the Mario Kart DLC, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, hell, maybe even some Zelda U gameplay.
But mainly smash ;)

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I'm prob not gonna watch if it's on Twitch only. Twitch's video player is downright terrible, and Smashboards will surely have information in the news section anyway so I'll find stuff out either way.

I can feel a couple of character reveals coming tbh.

Peter_Parker

Smash Cadet
NNID
thomfolk
3DS FC
3368-2346-7128
Does anyone know if they will record it for youtube cause I might be missing it.
The Treehouse feed from E3 is posted on their YouTube channel. I think it's highly likely they'll do the same with this.

Last edited:

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
I just hope this doesn't end up like the Comic-con stream, and we get no character reveal.
Reason there wasn't any comic con reveals was because the Robin/Lucina trailer was effectively the Comic con reveal.

Ravengeance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ravengeance
Does anyone know if they will record it for youtube cause I might be missing it.
Hopefully you will be able to view it on their twitch page under past streams. If not, anything newsworthy will find it's way to youtube via somebody.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Smash Bros. + Release (New info) = THE HYPE IS REAL!

Top Bottom