• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Way!! Superchampcombo Norcal Carpool

Zoap

Smash Master
Ok I'm posting this shin dig now. Super Champ Combo is going to be so **** GOOD I'm doing a carpool just like OC3.

I don't know how many I'll be taking but here is the list!!!

1. Zoap
2. Snap
3. Kawn
4. Germ
5. Boback
6. Bob$
7. Zelgadis
8. King
9. Hella
10. Isai
11. SS
12. Zhu
13. Hyuga
14. NK
15. FMF
16. HK

These are the only people that have contacted me and told me their interested. Now Im thinking max of 11. I fit 11 in the car at OC3 and that was stretching it. Now wit 3 big guys(Myself, Boback and King) it will be tight. But I think we can do it. It would be like this

Zoap Boback/King

Isai, Snap, Hella, Bob$ Germ
Zel , Boback/King , SS , Kawn

Now as you can see there is 5 in the front seat and 4 in the back. Now although crowded, we all love each other and this LOWERS GAS DOWN TO ABOUT $21-22 a person MAYBE LESS(Depends on if gas goes up or down) But it will not be more than $22 a person at 11 ppl I guarentee it. ALSO there is housing at the venue BUT showering we might just get a motel. 11 people will be so cheap like $7 for 2 NIGHTS!!!

Also we would leave Friday Night(Boback has work till 11:00 so figure 12ish) unless he gets it off. But we will also leave Sunday Night to get everyone back by Monday(I have Bowling Class) (DBR has work) and Isai prob wants Robecks lol.

Ok so post up in here if you want to be added to the list, or if on the list have questions. I will post when Im 100% sure Ill get the truck.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Deep Norcal will probably drive themselves depending on participation. If nobody but me goes I'd like to go with you...

Zoap

Smash Master
Got you Hyuga, we might take two cars if there are alot of ppl, depends alot on if someone else steps it up wit a car.

EDIT: I Bowl in a league every Thursday, and the bowling class is my P.E credits for college lol

SuperRad

Smash Master
Got you Hyuga, we might take two cars if there are alot of ppl, depends alot on if someone else steps it up wit a car.

EDIT: I Bowl in a league every Thursday, and the bowling class is my P.E credits for college lol
i always picture people bowling as kids or Jesus from the Big Lebowski

bowling is a pretty cool thing to do. i suck hard, but it's fun.

and yes i'm derailing this topic, :dizzy::ohwell:

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Oh I wanted to go also >.> but the problem is I need specifically a ride back monday morning before 7am o_o Cause I have classes alrdy starting 8am >.>.

So iono if thats possible for me >.>. So I probably wont go if it isnt possible.

Put me on the list just incase.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I wish I knew that during my first year of college.

Zoap

Smash Master
Added NK+Falcomist + Hydrokirby to list

ALSO !!! Since Bob$ and Germ have work at 6 am on monday we would be getting back around 4-5 monday morning for you school ppl :)

Snap

Smash Ace
**** this tournament sounds FUNNNNNNNNN

peter i got 150/150 on the midterm Wednesday

and its all cause u said good luck

thank u <33333333333

LuCKy

Smash Master
hope you somehow make it zhu its to fun to watch you play and if you do make it hopefully we can get some friendly's

VANS

Smash Ace
hi zoap =] i guess..can u put me on the list as well? i just need a ride TO there tho..cuz i got school the next day.. =\

Top Bottom