• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Sounds like you should replace Ray_Kalm with someone who will actually use his/her main in crews (namely me)

I vow to use 100% Mario in any and all crew battles
WTF happened to Bowser?

Sure Tojoe, I'm going Mostly wario but I will use Snake lol.
use snake vs me also plz. I havent played u enough to only meet ur Wario in tourney (or any other character that isnt snake)

xYoh

Smash Cadet
Is planking/camping near the edge allowed? It doesn't quite follow under the no stalling rule. Also, I need someone to clarify if there is a edge grab limit?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Is planking/camping near the edge allowed? It doesn't quite follow under the no stalling rule. Also, I need someone to clarify if there is a edge grab limit?
Look at rules now. and good to see you are coming, you have a **** good samus.

And for people who are driving, bring a ****ing tv!! SRTM, Troll, Ambrose, Carter, Raidos, and whoever else. Kalm, if you are getting a ride from your parents, is it possible for you to bring a tv?

guys the more tvs we get the better, I don't need to even post this you all know.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
A pretty ****ty T.V, I might bring, if we don't (won't) have enough.

Also, not allowing planking is kinda unfair don't you think Gi? The only character it'll benefit in this tournament is Samus, really, and she's not that good otherwise. I don't see why the Metaknights user should start planking when they tornado spam like hell anyways.

buenob

Smash Lord
^ lrn2play

but seriously, if there isn't some sort of rule that deals with it, then the only option is to go MK vs an MK player... at least with a ledge limit they have to pretend to be agressive

Tin Man

Smash Hero
the rule for this tourney concerning ledge grabs are...

40 ledge grab limit. If a player surpasses the limit and the timer runs out, the player who surpassed the limit automatically loses regardless of stock or percent. If both players surpass the limit and the timer runs out, the player who will win is determined by 1st stock and then percentage.

Gichan

Smash Champion
small updates have been made concerning rules and I will be getting B+ stages up as soon as possible.

Kalm, PLEASE bring that tv regardless of how shtty it is. I mean come on, you HAVE seen the tvs that come to these tournies right? lol. Post when you can confirm that tv.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I posted WAY too much at the beginning of this thread.

Balls Mandatory sounds great, I'm really looking forward to chilling with everyone again.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I don't know yet, I'll probably know sometime next week or early the week after.

IF I do come, and if Nin gives me a ride, +1-2 TVs. If I have to take public transit, +0 TVs.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Anyone still looking for a doubles partner? Particularly anyone who plays ZSS, Falco, or Lucario?

Oh yeah Ally we gotta play our MM that we didn't get to do at LBT2 =)

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Posting on behalf of troll:
We are indeed driving, however we do not have TV's so that doesn't help.
Troll says:
Lol Nokok thinks he is getting Top 5 with the Troll there... oh ho ho.

Top Bottom