• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No more Deepsocal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Due to differences in opinion, i regret to inform you that i am no longer in deepsocal.

With trevyn coming back, the crew needed to create an extra spot. It wasnt an easy choice for them but trevyn founded deepsocal, and i was the last one to join so they made the decision to replace me.

i hold no grudges against anyone, and i understand their motives.

i'll miss smashing with them and all the training they gave me but now i'm once again crewless.

if anyone wants to take me in, lemme know and i might consider it if the crew is good and friendly.

ok thanks everyone for your time.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Dam, If only i had a crew i would envite you in. Your speach was so touching.LOL. But your write.

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
deepsocal has too much depth? hehe TOUCHE'

u dont need a crew homie, that is so high school... oh wait, im the only fool outta high school lol my bad! =X

Knivez

Smash Ace
This is just great..

i've just now been informed that i'm gonna be moving to San Francisco (The gay bay) to pursue my studies further in Stanford University.

i'll likely get to play with SS, Lunin, DBR, and some other people... but socal will always be where i was born and raised. I remember that it was on the playground where I spent most of my days.
i was chilling myself out, maximizing, relaxing and all cool.
And all while shooting some b-ball outside of the school.....
It was then when a couple of guys who were up to no good, basically started makin trouble in my neighborhood. I just got in one stupid little fight and my mom got scared.. so guess what happened..
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air.

WTF right?

ok to those who dont got the tricksies mindgames like Hugs, yes i have fooled you all.
that is why fox is top tier.

oh and about the homosexual punch line...here it is.

GABE

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Yeah, I knew it was a joke because when I asked azeem why he kicked knives out, he said "Because he is literally gay". Even if knives was gay, which he is...I got to thinking.

That would be a hypocritical reason to kick him out, since Deep Socal has sucked at least 10 miles worth of *****.

So I knew he was bluffing.

Zoap

Smash Master
defensive hugs too good :)

EDIT: Knives you and Snap should sing that song the next time were down in Socal LOL

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Um, hate to break it to you Knivez, but yea, we decided to kick you out. No it's not a joke hUgOgOnZaLeS.

And you better watch out Champ, cuz if it was THIS easy to kick Knivez out, well...

Edrees told me that he didn't want me nor azeem in deep socal anymore because he said he can take any crew out by himself.

So the title of this thread doesn't just have to do with Knivez not in Deep socal, but rather No more Deep Socal, period.

So yea, thanks for breaking us up Knivez. Really appreciate it. Since you're not bound by our rules anymore, you can go ahead and join one of the 14 gay and lesbian clubs at UC Riverside. In fact, you can join 9 or 10 if you want. It's your choice :cool:

Tricksies.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
i was chilling myself out, maximizing, relaxing and all cool.
And all while shooting some b-ball outside of the school.....
It was then when a couple of guys who were up to no good, basically started makin trouble in my neighborhood. I just got in one stupid little fight and my mom got scared.. so guess what happened..
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air.

WTF right?
LOL!!! Hahahahahahahah.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
no more deep socal? sweetness, that means im gonna be recruiting Azeem into Elite 4

Now i'll have the ultimate

Smash Crew
Starcraft Crew
Dota Crew
Sanchez in my crew
and DBZ tenkaichi crew

EDIT: BY ALL MEANS THIS IS A JOKE WITH SARCASM, DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY OR TO CONSIDERATION THAT IT IS NOT A JOKE

:)

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow, this whole thread is emo

no more deep socal? sweetness, that means im gonna be recruiting Azeem into Elite 4

EDIT: BY ALL MEANS THIS IS A JOKE WITH SARCASM, DO NOT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY OR TO CONSIDERATION THAT IT IS NOT A JOKE

:)
lmfao ken was like "ill recruit azeem...not!" BURNNN ahaha naw on the real, azeem's too good but he best check himself before he wrecks himself?
who came up with that saying anyways? came out in like 1994 with "da bomb" as a catch phrase =/

Knivez

Smash Ace
wow, this whole thread is emo
araknophobic....you're scared of spiders...

how much more emo does it get than that?

i guess if u consider Neal working on his tio program as he cries himself to bed because he could not debug all the script errors that POS has, i guess thats more emo.

but anyways on to the main event.

Since deepsocal is no more, i am starting my own crew.

For the sake of being bigger and better, i shall name it:

DeepERsocal

our current members, being Mike Y, Edreese, Azeem, Champ, and Trevyn, are much better than the old members i used to be associated with.

People being considered to join the crew:

JTB
Neighborhood P
and truegamer.

that is all for now.

mike y had sex with gabe. true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom