• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns! June 21st RESULTS

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

2: DJ Nintendo- Good **** ****ing me up in tournament. I'm gonna watch those matches and understand my problems. Also, next time I have to play you and ask questions.
3: G$- THANK YOU, for ****ing me up for like, 2 hours with me getting like, 1 or 2 matches off. Sorry if I seemed to pushy, I really wanted to learn those matchups and I dont get much oppertunity to play them . Next time, I promise you a better match.
4: MT- Your a cool ass player LOL come out to more tournaments dude! Wish I could have played you in bracket.
5: Ben Grimm- Good seeing you as always. And as always, we never get to play enough. I need more Peach practice from you ;)
5: T.webb- Well, we talked enough LOL GGs, even if you didnt feel so great about the matches. I hope to bring you a better fight next set.
7: Ryobeat- GET BETTER, YOU STILL SUCK.
9: Luc- GGS
9: CT Chibo- LOL FUNNIEST FRIENDLIES EVER. I'm glad they're recorded
9: Joey- LOOOOOOOOOL also hilarious. GGs though, I'm surprised I beat you. We need more matchup experience.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i hope you guys enjoyed this no johns ... please let me know how you liked the new set up !! ... i hope you enjoyed the stream and draft crews!! :colorful:

Top Bottom