• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No... honestly... do you like Neutral Air?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Throw some Nairs on that *****! :D

Aww, Peach's Nairs are wonderful. Nice priority, quick, effective knockback, and especially good with a chain grab. Chain grab + fast faller = win :3

Tlatoani

Smash Rookie
****, that's awesome.

Don't know how you do those N-airs that fast, because every time I try to make them that fast I end up doing D-air because you have to hold down to Instant Float :ohwell:

In fact I was going to PM you XIF about it, but now is the perfect chance to ask: Let us know your secret, please :chuckle:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
welll

you dash
hold down
press Y or X
hold Y or X
let go of down
press A
let go of Y or X

all within a third or half a second roughly

floating out of a dash conserves your momentum and as long as you dont press the other direction you keep floating in that direction with enough speed to follow up neutral airs. Its a technical maneuver and it requires speed, but its the same as waveshining. Once you know the rhythm and the speed required, muscle memory takes over and it becomes as natural as wavedashing.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
XIF-Is it faster to do it the way you described? Or is it faster to DJC-Lcancel? Just wondering.

Good ****, btw. That reminds me of how fast Vidjo was, when I played him in OH. I think you'd 4 stock my peach too, XIF

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
People, one way to practice doing them that fast is to go into HRC and practice FCing nairs until you can get a minimum of 21/10 sec. It's good ****. More can be done, but that's still 2 attacks a second.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
$20 that this thread now becomes nothing but agreeing with vidjo. D:

What do you like? Bair is another staple, we know, but let us know what you'd recommend.

MacD

Banned via Administration
not going to agree with vidjo, n air is great and helpful, i must say got the quick start and some knock back

but i must say, fair is also a great move

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Who is this vidjo *** anyway? He OBVIOUSLY not as good as Drk.P... Okay, so I can't joke about that, but still, since when was HE considered good?

Top Bottom