• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Dash Dancing?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I got my hands on Brawl the other night and was playing around with Falcon and Metanight when I realized that neither of them can dash-dance. Tapping the stick back the other direction quickly does nothing but eventually make them slide and turn back around. I tried DDing at all speeds, from N64 dash-dance to Melee and got nothing. I'll keep playing with it but I wanted to know if any of you had noticed the same thing and/or figured out how to do it.

- Captain R.D. Obvious

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Every character I played with could dash dance PERFECTLY NORMAL, and I am sick of people saying that the DD is out. Mario, Marth, Falco, and Snake were just a few of the many characters I was DDing with just the same as melee. They can attack out of it normally too.

Try harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom