• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

iRJi

Smash Champion
Whatever ur going to, give me a ride XD pls. Enjoy urself, it's ur brithday, go to what u want.
Lol. I would go to anything if I didn't have to drive xD. I normally don't mind driving, but on my birthday I just wanna be lazy. None the less, I need money, and a tournament can fill the need for that.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Lol. I would go to anything if I didn't have to drive xD. I normally don't mind driving, but on my birthday I just wanna be lazy. None the less, I need money, and a tournament can fill the need for that.
RJ I'm definitely coming to vinnies tournament this Sat, oh and Happy Birthday bro.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Ok, realistically, who is going to Vinnie's tournament, or The Baltimore tournament? I am trying to decide whwat tournament I want to go to on my birthday since I have no other plans for this weekend. Vinnie's might be small, but if like 20+ people go then I will go to it. The Baltimore one might be large, but that means I would have to do a 8 hour round trip in driving.

Halp Dx
Just saying, Teaneck to Bmore is not 8 hours round trip. More like 6 or 7 depending on traffic if that helps anything. I would drive you, but I am not home.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I may wanna go to Vinnie's tourney since I have no exams or hw for the next week :D That's just a maybe atm.

Id consider Xanadu but my mom took the van this week so I won't be able to carpool and get monies for the trip. Ill just go to one of those in the summer.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I've never been there either and would really like to go this summer. Let me know if you guys end up going! :D
Also, tons of food sounds hype, Heero.

Is the place expensive, though? Six Flags really isn't much money because of the coke cans deal and all, so I don't really have to worry about that.
Medieval Times Website said:
2011 Rates:
ADULT: $59.95 (+tax & processing fee)
CHILD 12 YEARS & UNDER: $35.95 (+tax & processing fee)
Gratuities are not included.
Link: http://www.medievaltimes.com/lyndhurst/purchasetickets.aspx

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I was there once when I was a kid. I'm not a fan of eating with my hands though (they don't give utensils to simulate the time frame or whatever bull****).

iRJi

Smash Champion
I may wanna go to Vinnie's tourney since I have no exams or hw for the next week :D That's just a maybe atm.

Id consider Xanadu but my mom took the van this week so I won't be able to carpool and get monies for the trip. Ill just go to one of those in the summer.
Take a 5 seater. I swear if you do that I can get enough people to fill that car no problem. I was already taking wyatt, and perhaps pierce, and if you can save the time and have me not drive, I would love you more then I already do.

Nairo

yo me and pwii had fun today i almost beat him with ganon vs his d3 last stock was so bs lol and does any1 have room for me for ktar i wanna make sure i have a ride to it.

Keitaro

*Eating lunch with Teh Spamerer and Eazy at Rutgers*

Spam: You guys are the reason I quit Brawl
Keitaro: *cries*
Eazy: lol why?
Spam: Cause you guys stopped hosting those MOB smashfests
Keitaro: *cries*
Eazy: What?
Spam: And cause Keitaro changed the name of the MOB crew to that garbage
Keitaro: *CRIEEESS*
Eazy: lol, what did he change it to again? Ran?
Spam: I dunno some garbage like RUN or something, thats the reason I quit Brawl Keitaro. Cause of you!!
Keitaro: *RUNNSS CRYING!!!!*

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yo, NJ Smash

My 18th birthday is on Saturday. As such, I'm doing some cool ****. Said cool **** = going to a Japanese buffet with Smashers.

4345 US Hwy 9
Freehold, NJ 07728

That's the address. Place is called Tokyo. On the guest list currently is Diem, Inui, Kai, EmuKiller and Zucco. Everyone is invited. Bring me a birthday present. :D

Let me know (personally) if you want to come.

Love,
Doom

ADHD

Smash Hero
Things I won't miss from this smash community:
-People who send out personal attacks on video game forums (lol :))
-Kelvin

No wait, they might be the same. /on ignore

Keitaro

Things I won't miss from this smash community:
-People who send out personal attacks on video game forums (lol :))
-Kelvin

No wait, they might be the same. /on ignore
lmao, I love Ksizzle. And you're alot of fun too. I'd be hurt if either of you disapeared forever. We must play every once in a while if you come to Rutgers.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Nah Zucco he's only talking about himself.

Think about it,

if you only made had friends in this community because you were very good at the game, wouldn't you think you weren't a real person either!?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Damnit, I wanted to say something witty, but Kelvin posted like right as I was about to hit, "post."

Wyatt, you can play Smash and still have a fulfilling life.
If that's your reason for leaving, it's pretty terrible.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Wyatt it's called time management and balancing your schedule. What do I know though, I'm not a real person.

Top Bottom