• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
I always wanted to do a final fantasy lp for some reason. so I can be the 1000000000 person to do so.

and Minty is my favorite marth. completely off-topic but I just felt the need to state that.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqHwu0Oaj1g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqHwu0Oaj1g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

what's the name of this song!?!?!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
BOOM CLAP...BOOMCLAP...BOOM CLAP...BOOMshAka shAka

SAY CHEESE SAY CHEESE SAY CHEESE

i tried beating that game and then i literally hit a wall and couldn't progress, had no clue what to do
Teleport into the wall, either that or theres a secret passage somewhere, use the funk vision.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ohh yea **** I forgot, other than gameplay production for sonic,
the music for sonic games back in the day were pretty sick.
I'm surprised you said "back in the day". A LOT of the current Sonic music is amazing as well.

[COLOR="Lime"

@Kai: Digimon Seasons 1-3 were absolutely golden.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Couldn't agree more. Nothing tops season 1, but 2 and 3 were good stuff.
[quote="coney, post: 11148839"]BOOM CLAP...BOOMCLAP...BOOM CLAP...BOOMshAka shAka

SAY CHEESE SAY CHEESE SAY CHEESE

i tried beating that game and then i literally hit a wall and couldn't progress, had no clue what to do
A classic indeed, but I had forgotten how annoying that game can be. I like 2 and 3. I don't care for 1.

Also Sonic sucks, *****s need to play BIRTHBYSLEEP.
Your name is Bleachigo, your opinion is invalid.
QFT. Eat a **** bleachigo :)
Megaman X > Megaman
In general yeah, but Megaman 8 was amazing

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
you guys should see me beat Mega Man X with just blaster. it is fun. =]

thank you for Heero for challenging me to do that.
Lol I didn't really challenge you to do it... you just kinda did it and proved to me how scrubby I am at the X series :/
Megaman X > Megaman
This dude is more intoxicated than all of MD/VA....

Have you played Megaman 2?!!
****ing Airman, broski.... 'nuff said.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
This dude is more intoxicated than all of MD/VA....

Have you played Megaman 2?!!
****ing Airman, broski.... 'nuff said.
I'm not saying that the megaman series is bad. I have Megaman 2 on my emulator (forgot to beat it though. On the turrets) and as a little kid I had Megaman 8. Both of those games are very good. I like the things in the X series so much more though. Jumping on walls, armor upgrades, charging the X buster, etc. Biggest reason why I like the X series though:

**** Protoman. Zero is so much cooler. One of my favorite video game characters of all time.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
She's got a lotta tricks on her though.

The fake eyelashes, the asian style make up, the white nose that could be plastic surgury. I believe her hair is real. Give her props for that especially cause she didn't dye it.

ADHD

Smash Hero

The fake eyelashes, the asian style make up, the white nose that could be plastic surgury. I believe her hair is real. Give her props for that especially cause she didn't dye it.
She's pretty dude. I don't know who it is, i just randomly saw a pic of her and her name lol

Takeover1806

Smash Champion

lmao @ nose
I don't think it's plastic surgery, she looks mixed with something else.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
She might be part Chereokee or w/e thats called cause her nose is similar to my gf's and she's part Chereokean or w/e its called.

I need to sleep now to prepare to destroy Jban with PT tomorrow :D

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I'm not saying that the megaman series is bad. I have Megaman 2 on my emulator (forgot to beat it though. On the turrets) and as a little kid I had Megaman 8. Both of those games are very good. I like the things in the X series so much more though. Jumping on walls, armor upgrades, charging the X buster, etc. Biggest reason why I like the X series though:

**** Protoman. Zero is so much cooler. One of my favorite video game characters of all time.
Lol if you like Zero so much, charging a buster, and wall jumping so much, why don't you play the Zero series.
I think Zero even looks cooler in that series and I think it might even be better than the Megaman series.... X is alright.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Kai is the true Sonic fan, the other day I even refered to Kai as Sonic. Disturbing? Of course but most importantly, Sonic was always greater than Mario in my mind. I don't get excited over new Mario games(even though I loved the 2d ones) but a new Sonic game I makes *** shots even further. Sonic 4 and Colors look like ultimate awesome, I did also enjoy Sonic Rush and The Sonic advance games. Who ever doesn't like Sonic games, you get no respect from Kai, I think he could tell if he doesn't like a human by comparing their Sonic game likes and dislikes.

Anyone ever think that Anti is really the riddler?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai is the true Sonic fan, the other day I even refered to Kai as Sonic. Disturbing? Of course but most importantly, Sonic was always greater than Mario in my mind. I don't get excited over new Mario games(even though I loved the 2d ones) but a new Sonic game I makes *** shots even further. Sonic 4 and Colors look like ultimate awesome, I did also enjoy Sonic Rush and The Sonic advance games. Who ever doesn't like Sonic games, you get no respect from Kai, I think he could tell if he doesn't like a human by comparing their Sonic game likes and dislikes.

Anyone ever think that Anti is really the riddler?
This is quite possibly the best post to ever appear on this site. Too much win in one read.

Sonic is infinitely better than Mario. Sonic Colors, Sonic Riders 3, and Sonic 4 will not disappoint. I'm sure the 3Ds release is gonna be amazing as well but I haven't seen anything for it yet.

I don't see how previous "past" sonic meatriders bash the new games. Sonic Advance 1,2, 3, Sonic Rush1, 2, Sonic 4, and Sonic 3ds all follow the orignal "hold right" concept and have better level design and other stuff. My only complaint about most new Sonic games is that Super Sonic isn't playable in normal levels.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Lol if you like Zero so much, charging a buster, and wall jumping so much, why don't you play the Zero series.
I think Zero even looks cooler in that series and I think it might even be better than the Megaman series.... X is alright.
I borrowed the first one from a friend. I enjoyed it, but he took it back before I can beat it :(. Only thing against it is that it's on a handheld system. It's one of those games where I'd rather use a controller, but I'm just gonna use an Xbox controller with my emulator so that problem is solved. He does get some really cool weapons in the Zero series. And honestly, I like his look in the X series more. Just a personal opinion.

Regardless, I've played Megaman, X, Zero, and Battle Network and I've really liked each series. I've never played one I didn't like except for Megaman X: Command Mission.

Also girls suck. That's not a bad thing.

Top Bottom