• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I could careless about this stuff, but wasn't Shadow and Knightmare in Phoenic Era, Rookie in ZB and ksizzle in SWR (who was an original member of juice, but was told to keep SWR then went to EC)

We didn't ask them to join, they asked us and both Wyatt and Kelvin were going to be original members to begin with. It's the same as EC was, but we don't ask them to join nor did anyone complain about you getting new memebers each time. Just cause you're not the top crew no more doesnt mean NJ sucks.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And what's the point of saying NJ sucks over and over..

how are the player supposed to change it for your liking.

because i dont think they care if you think NJ sucks lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I won SCSA

yay

i also jv 5d someone in melee, but mango ***** me again :[
Hooray. :bee:

Ninja Edd said:
I could careless about this stuff, but wasn't Shadow and Knightmare in Phoenic Era, Rookie in ZB and ksizzle in SWR (who was an original member of juice, but was told to keep SWR then went to EC)

We didn't ask them to join, they asked us and both Wyatt and Kelvin were going to be original members to begin with. It's the same as EC was, but we don't ask them to join nor did anyone complain about you getting new memebers each time. Just cause you're not the top crew no more doesnt mean NJ sucks.
EC losing a lot of power isn't the biggest problem.

NJ sucks because the state overall has made its leader and top host, as well as another top player, feel isolated and not welcome in their own state. In my case, it's simply not deserved, because I was always an excellent host and leader. I poured so much into my crew and this state just to get ditched and disrespected.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
They can't...Going to MD/VA for that ONE WEEK made me realise how much better the people are in general

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
So Inui do you think now thats NJ's fault or have you thought it may be yours? I personal like both you and Trevor, but saying NJ sucks doesn't fix the problem.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Zangief thinks NJ sucks. He's looking for you.
I'll have my boy Rufus back me up. So, he's like a legend in the biker world. Or maybe more like a god. But he's not satisfied with that status. This time, he wants to be a god in the fighting world, ya know? Like on a worldwide basis! People tell him he should be satisfied with best in America, but The way he sees it, bein’ a biker is a like a total lifestyle choice. I mean, you pick a bike and customize it and all that. It’s a real commitment, ya know? And the best part is, you can go pretty much anywhere on a bike. Everywhere but the ocean, I guess.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
look up blade and soul online on youtube.

if u didint like mmorpgs u will now. omggggggg drools

so whats the next cool event in NJ. viridian?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
June 6th- Paradigm
June 20th- Viridian
June 27th- U.N. Owen Was Jigglypuff (not sure about the turnout)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ima host a big tourny during the summer. do you think i could get nj to help? i wont really run it just want to host it see what its like. lol my basement is cool, re-finished, leads to outside room with more area to chill and can fit like 40 people.

anyone intrested (with exp) ima go read the basic TO guides lol help setup date, ect

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Hi guys just dropping by with random posts...

THE SIG FOR EXPLICIT AGGRESSION IS 1337! But uhh ya hopefully I'll be going to Paradigm this saturday... if I do I'll be happy as hellz ^_^;

So yea HI GUYZ!!11!!!one1!

someone from Explicit Aggression will win Brawl+... kthnx

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
guys whoever is in charge of this please do not list ny ppl in the rankings i heard some people asking for that but i want that to stop ...just a friendly reminder im gonna take over the PR for nyc

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
guys whoever is in charge of this please do not list ny ppl in the rankings i heard some people asking for that but i want that to stop ...just a friendly reminder im gonna take over the PR for nyc
strife dont worry it hasn't happened and i doubt it ever will honestly unless they actually lived in NJ... I don't remember a time where they ever made exceptions

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Does anyone in NJ think I'm good, at all?
You fool around too much. You are really talented, and have excellent basics, but you never really have your head in the game. If you spent as much time on focusing to get better, as you do on "doing cool stuff" then you'd be super amazing. You are good, but not as good as you should be.

You're amazing.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
ima host a big tourny during the summer. do you think i could get nj to help? i wont really run it just want to host it see what its like. lol my basement is cool, re-finished, leads to outside room with more area to chill and can fit like 40 people.

anyone intrested (with exp) ima go read the basic TO guides lol help setup date, ect
Lemme know the tournyy date and I'll help you outt broo

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
You fool around too much. You are really talented, and have excellent basics, but you never really have your head in the game. If you spent as much time on focusing to get better, as you do on "doing cool stuff" then you'd be super amazing. You are good, but not as good as you should be.

You're amazing.

pierce i need you to rate my skill and watch my vids get on aim and im me

Top Bottom