• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Puff, last time I checked, having Chibo and like, xzax come to your house for your birthday isn't something to go rubbing in people's faces. :/

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Oh, right. I might DI straight into his dthrow spike kill. ):

srysry puff <3 i hoep wer still buddyz

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure Chibo is the last person I want at my party, and xzaxs is merely to young to realize which of his friends will be sane when they get older. Poor kid :(, brings tears to my eyes. If I attend a smash 64 tourny ill be teaming with my mom over most smashers.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Hey Xzax coming to your birthday party is better then having sex

And like lol everyone in NJ acts like a **** a lot.....besides Yes, Spam, and Keitaro <#

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Hey Xzax coming to your birthday party is like having sex with a dude.

And like lol everyone in NJ acts like a **** a lot.....besides Yes, Spam, and Keitaro <#
Don't worry, all fixed for you buddy.

My birth day is next month. Good thing I don't need smashers to fill in for friends like puff and matt :laugh:

Mrdc

Smash Cadet
Please, please, gentlemen all of this NJ hate is seriously taking away from the discussion at hand.

I must ask anyone entering the thread never to contradict me or differ from me in any way, as it interferes with the functioning of my gastric juices and prevents my sleeping at night.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Please, please, gentlemen all of this NJ hate is seriously taking away from the discussion at hand.

I must ask anyone entering the thread never to contradict me or differ from me in any way, as it interferes with the functioning of my gastric juices and prevents my sleeping at night.
You must have recently come into Jersey.

Because here in the NJ thread for the past few months, we don't "discuss".

We yell at ourselves sucking so bad.

Top Bottom