• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Majora's Mask scared the living **** out of me when I was little, and still does. I honestly cannot walk up the stairs in the dark without being haunted by its image.

Max Ketchum

1. Final Fantasy IX
2. Paper Mario/Majora's Mask tie

That's how my games tier list looks. Nothing else matters.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
FFX-2 was the best game in the series.

Storyline:
Beginning
-
Yuna: OMG, guys, it's HIM!(Tidus)

Climax
-
Yuna:Lol, nvm, it's actually NOT him!

THE END

Max Ketchum

LMAO Ether.

I enjoyed that game because I -love- being able to change everyone's class at any given moment.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
LMAO Ether.

I enjoyed that game because I -love- being able to change everyone's class at any given moment.
Me too, the combat and ability system were excellent, but the story was doo-doo. Also, Rikku was hot. I should rebuy the game for $10 at Gamestop. Who cares about story after you've already beaten the game?

Max Ketchum

Me too, the combat and ability system were excellent, but the story was doo-doo. Also, Rikku was hot. I should rebuy the game for $10 at Gamestop. Who cares about story after you've already beaten the game?
Rikku WAS insanely hot.

Get at my new sig.

fillertextfillertextfillertextfillertextfillertextfillertextfillertextfillertext

Edit: Full thing doesn't show... Just view my profile I guess.

Mrdc

Smash Cadet
Rikku WAS insanely hot.

Get at my new sig.

fillertextfillertextfillertextfillertextfillertextfillertextfillertextfillertext

Edit: Full thing doesn't show... Just view my profile I guess.
ZSS should prob be lust. Snake :urg:

Max Ketchum

I don't play ZSS, and Snake lusts after quite a few women. I think he's fitting for that.

Edit: Here it is, since SWF is gay and won't display the entire thing.

:metaknight: Wrath
Sloth :dedede:
:wario: Greed
Lust:snake:
:kirby2: Gluttony
Envy :marth:

:falcon: PRIDE! YESZ!

~Doom

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh my god, I'm sorry to spoil this to you man, but the last time I saw Ksizzle he had told me he hadn't watched iCarly in 3 months.

I've been watching iCarly since ever because, Drake and Josh (Only Nick show I loved) -> iCarly. I feel obligated to watch it.

Japanese Anime > American Cartoons
American Comedy > Japanese Comedy ("Cartoon-wise", except Z/G:SZS)
Kelvin still talks about it, and he just watched it the other day.

I realize everything is opinion based so i'll make my opinion more clear, Simpsons> all other cartoons and anime.

<3 Doom for appreciating FF9 as the best FF game and not being a mindless FF7 fanboy even though it was good.

Ethers description of X-2 is the best XD. I did however like the final ending where she finds Tidus though. Kinda made the game for me.

Max Ketchum

No, Marth does not really fit envy. Kashif's reason is totally reasonable, and maybe the other dudes in the game are jealous of him being insanely pretty. Luigi would actually be pretty fitting for envy.

Plus I don't play anyone else.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The question is, who's manlyer??

Marth or Link?
Marth rules a kingdom that he has to save by means of a tiny army after a painful betrayal by a close ally and then he officially marries a hot chick. He also deals with many other tragedies, such as having to fight and kill his former ally Hardain because he was driven mad by the dark sorcerer Gharnef and the deaths of two high-ranking members of his army, Jeigan and Arran.

Link is in charge of nothing, never scores, and supports no family or kingdom.

Marth easily wins.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
OMG ATMOSK I LOVE THAT STORY! Harold the scarecrow ... More scary stories!!! creeepy..

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
looks like mk wins once again... dam lol
No inui, the correct answer is :metaknight:
A: I don't really care. All that matters is that Jigglypuff is 1000x cooler than them.

Jigglypuff is 100x cooler than everyone else. and 10x cooler than Captain Falcon.
Marth rules a kingdom that he has to save by means of a tiny army after a painful betrayal by a close ally and then he officially marries a hot chick. He also deals with many other tragedies, such as having to fight and kill his former ally Hardain because he was driven mad by the dark sorcerer Gharnef and the deaths of two high-ranking members of his army, Jeigan and Arran.

Link is in charge of nothing, never scores, and supports no family or kingdom.

Marth easily wins.
You are all incorrect.

The correct answer was: Falco

Partial Points are given for answers like: Falco's Chaingrab, Falco Falco, and Keitaro's Falco.

Till next time folks.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doom, I just started a new file in Majora's Mask today.

I have been up for ~40 hours straight.

Should I pull another all-nighter and keep playing?

Top Bottom