• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The one thing that I find annoying about bleach is that sometimes the Main Character Ichigo dosn't appear at all for like 20 episodes in a row lol. Watching them on adult swim where their fighting the bounts and he dosn't even show up.

What makes it Ironic is that its all focused on him in the Intro and the Ending.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The one thing that I find annoying about bleach is that sometimes the Main Character Ichigo dosn't appear at all for like 20 episodes in a row lol. Watching them on adult swim where their fighting the bounts and he dosn't even show up.

What makes it Ironic is that its all focused on him in the Intro and the Ending.
Why are you watching crappy American versions? Just watch the subbed episodes online.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

the whole bount part was filler anyway >_>. was it not?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Yes, but Bleach actually has good fillers.

I can understand being annoyed with Bleach if you're watching it on Cartoon Network, lol.
lol, yeah. i can't stand watching any of the animes that i regularly watch in English dub lol. i dunno why... even if it is one of my favorite episodes and there's notihng else on i wouldn't watch it =/... those voices are just sooooo bad lolll.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Maybe you guys should just stick to good shows like the simpsons, south park, 24, Icarly(included for kelvin <3), etc instead of watching japanese garbage.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You're dumb. Japan is clearly better than America at entertainment in general.
You're dumb. I don't like shows specifically bc they are japanese. I like very little anime but the stuff I do like(case closed, evangelion, ghost in the shell, and some others) I consider to be good shows. I dont whack off to the fact that they are anime.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
You're dumb. I don't like shows specifically bc they are japanese. I like very little anime but the stuff I do like(case closed, evangelion, ghost in the shell, and some others) I consider to be good shows. I dont whack off to the fact that they are anime.
Solid post.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GO TODAY IN THE EVENT OF POLYTECH, SWR AND INUI ALL CANCELING:

Come to my house! Be warned, I'm quite a ways away from most people, but if you can carpool then it is possible.

67 Rolling Ridge Rd
West Milford, NJ

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING, IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU CALL ME! 973-728-6369

I will not be at a computer after making this post.

Please do not get discouraged by the long drive. My house is an excellent place to Smash at. BRING SETUPS IF YOU ARE COMING.

I'm bored, and I'm sure a lot of others are, so PLEASE come here. This is only about 30 minutes further away from the SWR Smashfest, so NO JOHNS.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Update: The event at my house is now an STD. Please text/call me at 973-513-3794 or message me on AIM at doomsong123 if you are attending.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Update: The event at my house is now an STD. Please text/call me at 973-513-3794 or message me on AIM at doomsong123 if you are attending.
The event at ur house is a Sexually Transmitted Disease?

Don't give me AIDS plz.

Lol seriously i don't know what u mean by STD.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Maybe you guys should just stick to good shows like the simpsons, south park, 24, Icarly(included for kelvin <3), etc instead of watching japanese garbage.
Oh my god, I'm sorry to spoil this to you man, but the last time I saw Ksizzle he had told me he hadn't watched iCarly in 3 months.

I've been watching iCarly since ever because, Drake and Josh (Only Nick show I loved) -> iCarly. I feel obligated to watch it.

Japanese Anime > American Cartoons
American Comedy > Japanese Comedy ("Cartoon-wise", except Z/G:SZS)

Mrdc

Smash Cadet
Oh my god, I'm sorry to spoil this to you man, but the last time I saw Ksizzle he had told me he hadn't watched iCarly in 3 months.

I've been watching iCarly since ever because, Drake and Josh (Only Nick show I loved) -> iCarly. I feel obligated to watch it.

Japanese Anime > American Cartoons
American Comedy > Japanese Comedy ("Cartoon-wise", except Z/G:SZS)
Kenan and Kel, old All That, Are you Afraid of the dark, all pwn Icarly

Aesir

Smash Master
The only reason you think Japanese anime is better then American Cartoons is because Anime is targeted at your type of audience. *teenage/young adult.*

Where as American Cartoons are targeted toward little children.

bajisci

Smash Ace
are u afraid of the dark scared the living **** out of me when i was a kid, probobly still would :D

Top Bottom