• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate NintenZone Ultimate Showdown! 2nd Round underway

Which timezone are you in? *Don't respond if you aren't entering!*

• Total voters

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I should have picked Zelda instead of Lucina for those matches, rip me

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle for clearing out the loser's bracket instead and getting to the final that way. maybe

D

Deleted member

Wait, I'm in Winner's Final already??? I didn't realize that lol
Maybe I'm actually good

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven whoaaah we're up together!!! whenever you want to do it is fine with me! I'm Central time, I should be free any time this week (besides something silly like 2 AM :laugh:). Unless you just want me to secretly surrender...? Don't worry, Moy doesn't have to know.... go take the throne

LOL

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hey, that's MY throne, I'm the only one allowed to sit on there! The rest of you losers can make do with some fold-up chairs or something.

---
*ahem*
So right now, we're waiting on these matches:
- Jojalole Jojalole vs. Erureido Erureido
- @Disoshawott vs. @ShinyLegendary
- TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 vs. Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier
- Pokechu Pokechu vs. redfeatherraven redfeatherraven
it's too late... red has already seized it.

red is the winner of the losers' bracket!!!

red vs shish the fight of the century let's go make the arena

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Hey, that's MY throne, I'm the only one allowed to sit on there! The rest of you losers can make do with some fold-up chairs or something.

---
*ahem*
So right now, we're waiting on these matches:
- Jojalole Jojalole vs. Erureido Erureido
- @Disoshawott vs. @ShinyLegendary
I'm still waiting to hear from Jojalole since I asked him here when he'd be available for a match last week.

Seems like he hasn't been on Smashboards for about a week now.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Joja has been missing for sometime and I just hope it's nothing serious that's keeping him away.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
He hasn't been on here in about a week. I think he said he's been busy lately, so hopefully that's all it is, and not anything worse.

@Disoshawott has also been absent for a while, but their situation on here is just kinda odd in general so I dunno what's happening there.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
it's our trusty dusty Joja-Cola, everyone's favorite soft drink

he has to be safe and dandy for sure.... he's just busy flexing his HOTNESS on other people

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

So uh, does anyone know when my first match for the losers’ bracket is, if I have one?

D

Deleted member

The following players are disqualified due to inactivity:
- Jojalole
- Disoshawott

Though that brings up another question, do I just remove their slots entirely since the tournament is already underway, or is it fair to look for replacements?

Also still waiting on these matches:
I say take the slots out, looking for replacements at this point is just gonna delay the tourney even further

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The following players are disqualified due to inactivity:
- Jojalole
- Disoshawott

Though that brings up another question, do I just remove their slots entirely since the tournament is already underway, or is it fair to look for replacements?

Also still waiting on these matches:
If you want you can take me out of the tourney if you wanna speed up the process (college stuff occurring would be a valid excuse...but **** that cause WWE is a better reason for everything), but at the same time I’ll still be game for those without an opponent if Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier is alive. My fate is in your hands...
91273C44-D64D-408D-A8E5-32B800EDB3F1.jpeg

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
PsySmasher PsySmasher

So it looks like you're my next opponent! I see that you live in the Eastern Time Zone while I live in the Central Time Zone, so it seems like in terms of hour differences, it's not something to worry about.

You've got any days you're free to play?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
PsySmasher PsySmasher

So it looks like you're my next opponent! I see that you live in the Eastern Time Zone while I live in the Central Time Zone, so it seems like in terms of hour differences, it's not something to worry about.

You've got any days you're free to play?
I'm on Spring Break right now, so we can probably do our match sometime next week.

Not sure on what day though, so I'll let you know later on.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Apologies for disappearing from the tournament, life's been pretty rough these last couple of weeks and I wasn't able to log on the boards nor play Smash at all. I wish I could have played... Either way, good luck to those still on the tournament!

D

Deleted member

Apologies for disappearing from the tournament, life's been pretty rough these last couple of weeks and I wasn't able to log on the boards nor play Smash at all. I wish I could have played... Either way, good luck to those still on the tournament!
Hey, welcome back friend! I am glad you are back to normal, I hope life continues to improve.
Also thank you!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm on Spring Break right now, so we can probably do our match sometime next week.

Not sure on what day though, so I'll let you know later on.
So now that the new week has started, I'd figure I'd let you know about what days work for me and see if they can work for you.

I'll be quite busy for all of tomorrow and Thursday morning into the early afternoon (mid-afternoon Thursday will work for me quite well though), but I can do a match on Friday at anytime pretty much. Saturday is also a good day for me to have a match.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So now that the new week has started, I'd figure I'd let you know about what days work for me and see if they can work for you.

I'll be quite busy for all of tomorrow and Thursday morning into the early afternoon (mid-afternoon Thursday will work for me quite well though), but I can do a match on Friday at anytime pretty much. Saturday is also a good day for me to have a match.
All right... it seems like Thursday afternoon might be the best time for us to do the match.

Unless you’re able to do the match later today?

Top Bottom