• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I know why Sakurai made King K. Rool a Mii Fighter costume.

He clearly knows who the better villain is.

We also need more Care Bears representation.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yeah, Betty and Veronica still fight over Archie (the new canon only has one issue so far though and for some reason started with Betty and Archie breaking up over some ''lipstick incident" that all their nosy *** friends want to know about), but now they're also way way more likely to also be friends and laugh off the fight for Archie at times.

I'm behind on Afterlife with Archie, but I think Betty might have died saving Veronica's life, could be wrong though.

Jughead still loves his food.

Reggie is still a ****. He's currenty trying to mack on Betty in the main new canon.

Basically, they have more modern traditional values, but are still wholesome. They support the change in times. Like gay, lesbian, etc. More diversity in the Riverdale population. That sort of thing.
Ehh. Just sounds like Degrassi with comedy, which is pretty much my adolescence but hasn't aged well in years. Oh Drake, why don't you acknowledge it more.

I still don't understand WHY THE HELL DID THEY BRING PREDATOR IN TO KILL EVERYONE! i'm all for reinventing the comc but that's such a dark and uneeded reason to reboot it.
Someone never read Archie meets The Punisher

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
EDIT: I'm late on this but I've not kept up on leaks since launch..

http://nintendonews.com/2015/01/dr-mario-swapnote-stage-super-smash-bros/

...Gematsu's total accuracy rose to 90% with the discovery that a RH character was planned to be playable, meaning everyone who thought he guessed the 10 characters that he leaked (despite the "comparable to winning the lottery" odds against him guessing them) can enjoy yet another helping of crow.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

Khoru

Smash Champion
So according to the latest leaks...

...Gematsu's total accuracy just rose to 90% with the discovery that a RH character was planned to be playable, meaning everyone who thought he guessed the 10 characters that he leaked (despite the "comparable to winning the lottery" odds against him guessing them) can enjoy yet another helping of crow.
this... is from january. and push is one of the main regulars here.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So according to the latest leaks...

...Gematsu's total accuracy just rose to 90% with the discovery that a RH character was planned to be playable, meaning everyone who thought he guessed the 10 characters that he leaked (despite the "comparable to winning the lottery" odds against him guessing them) can enjoy yet another helping of crow.
c'mon man.

Fav game?

Fav game?

Fav game?

Blocked.

I TELL U IDIOTS 10000000000000000 TIMES
It's just gonna forward to "Ask ur mom"

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
this... is from january. and push is one of the main regulars here.
Sorry, I've not kept up on leaks post launch.

Also, there used to be a rumors and leaks forum that I was a member of but I can't find it any longer...

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
That died a long *** time ago mang.

This IS the Leaks and Rumours thread....

Sort of :p
Yeah, I stopped paying attention when the game launched because I figured any DLC rumors or leaks would just be annoying since they literally wouldn't be debunked until the day SSB5 was announced.

Oh, and since I'm weighing in on what's left of that thread, I knew the Rayman leak was fake from the moment I saw it.

There, just had to say that... ;)

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Any time within the next hour.

Let the slaughter begin:evil::evil::evil:

Pray to your Djinn Gods Isaac fans.
I wouldn't be that bothered by having a Mii Fighter costume of a character I like. It's better than not playable in any way at all, imo. That said, I have fairly low standards.

I mean, I like Sonic 06 and Quest 64, so...

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
You're such a rebel, Push.
Be quiet or I'll use my 1337 haxors skills to turn your computer into my bot net which I will use to take over the world.

I wish I had hacking skills. That'd be so cool.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I have hacking skills.

I just use them to change the title of the thread into obnoxious statements about my life.

Like Tumblr.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Be quiet or I'll use my 1337 haxors skills to turn your computer into my bot net which I will use to take over the world.

I wish I had hacking skills. That'd be so cool.
There was that famous hacker Kevin something, and the FBI forced him into 8 months solitary confinement because they believed he could whistle into a payphone and launch a nuclear missile.

Sorry Push, he's just a little more badass than you.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm a way better hacker than all of you.

I can hack Banjo Kazooie and turn in a washing machine.

That ain't no Wishy Washy hacking.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If I had the haxxor skills.

I'd use them for various dubious means.

DUBIOUS MEANS.

What?! At least I'm honest about it.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
There was that famous hacker Kevin something, and the FBI forced him into 8 months solitary confinement because they believed he could whistle into a payphone and launch a nuclear missile.

Sorry Push, he's just a little more badass than you.
That's exactly why I roll my eyes whenever someone calls me a hacker. I can install a printer. I know how to snoop around files. I'm not a hacker!

Btw, new Famitsu column. Sakurai talks about Iwata's funeral (the title can be translated as The Eternal Departure). Says he's going to keep trying his best and that he's not depressed. Will see if we can translate/ provide the relevant quotes for you guys in the near future. I haven't read the whole thing myself yet.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I will say.

No matter what happens tonight.

NEW MUSIC HYPE!

12 songs at least! LET'S GO

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That was out of canon and just a silly crossover from what I understood. I don't think the old canon died that way...

But more so with...

Archie taking the bullet for Kevin Keller and dying.

But those are things that is getting Archie Comics attention again. The story telling is good on top of daring to be bold at times.
Hm alright. I heard it was cannon, didn't know about being the ending. Kind of sad but works much better imo. Ive actually being going through hundreds of comics to sell online and came across several archie's in the collection. So many different archie comics but all are pretty good, I've always been a fan of them but haven't read it in recemt years.

Ehh. Just sounds like Degrassi with comedy, which is pretty much my adolescence but hasn't aged well in years. Oh Drake, why don't you acknowledge it more.

Someone never read Archie meets The Punisher
I've heard of it but never red it. It's an interesting plot though.

I saw a ship with 2 mods, I might risk my account but whatevs
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn got his best schoolgirl outfit and went to @ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei "Daisuke yo, Suwanpii-san" Swampasaur then 360 noscoped him 'lol spek English u piece of **** weeaboo'
I crie efrytiem
I ship it!

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
So this is where the rumors and leaks peeps ended up. Hello, all. Hope no one remembers me. I will probably continue to lurk more than post.

Poor K. Rool fans, though. It's Ridley all over again.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
NintenZone Social Thread: Swamp is anxious about the new Mii Costumes! He also be Punch Out (Wii)

The grammer though

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
One time I guessed my friend's iPhone passcode.

You can call me Lizard Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom