• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Had a nightmare last night that Sonic’s movie was leaked and it looked absolutely horrendous.

Oddly enough, many other people seemed to have the exact same nightmare.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Had a nightmare last night that Sonic’s movie was leaked and it looked absolutely horrendous.

Oddly enough, many other people seemed to have the exact same nightmare.
And then some of us see it as it is; a mediocre design with no severe issues.

It's almost like people are vastly overreacting to nothing(actually, that's exactly what this is. Overreactions). Like, the only remote problem at best is having white hands over gloves. That's just uncanny valley. The rest? Eh, it looks pretty realistic for what you'd expect. Some might not like the blue arms, sure. But the tons of hyperbole isn't making it actually a bad design, just nothing worth cheering about. It ain't bad. It ain't good.

And then I noticed that a shoe-wearing hedgehog(who has at times been used to advertise a new type of shoe, including in Adventure 2) is gasp... wearing a pair of brand shoes. Shoes are his thing. What kind of business wouldn't capitalize off of this and at least put in one brand? Especially when the shoe design is at least the right colors(I would've liked to see a somewhat more accurate shoe design, though. But it still fits fine with the overall character design. Blends in well enough. No extreme contrast. Ain't perfect, but it's a live-action furry. Pokemon has some weird designs with its live-action version too anyway. They were always going to eyebrow-raising worthy from the start. You can't throw a cartoony character into live-action, especially an anthro, and it not come off as a bit strange).

Also, to look more into the shoe thing, if you wanted perfect designs, you not only have to pay to get a pair custom designed(so you'd still be doing a product placement by default), you need multiple pairs in case of issues that happen. Which is a waste of money at that point. One-time licensing the usage of Nike while getting quite a few back-up pairs is far better usage of your money. That's actually the smarter business decision, which they went with. He was always going to have a pair of shoes. It's literally too important to his character design. This is how he can run so fast, by being protected by a pair of shoes. What did you expect? I hope people kept their expectations in check here, because this is really what was likely to happen anyway. We knew if he was live-action, he'd be an anthro. He's obviously have a pair of shoes. I get the complaints about the blue arms(which still has never been a serious issue anyway. The "issue" thing is a meme, actually. People vastly like to overreact to nothing that is a big deal), but the only real bad point of his design is the lack of gloves. That actually is the only part that is vastly off-putting. Though to be fair, it's still a suit someone's wearing, so it's essentially like real gloves are on. Maybe it was more comfortable to have a full body suit than have the suit cut off at the wrists, then put gloves on? I mean, the fact the hands are white means they at least knew that was important.

Ivander

Smash Legend
About female Corrin bring in favor than Male Corrin "all it took" she has "no pants"... Sorry, you are right that sexy=popularity but I somewhat have to disagree a bit. Sure sexy Designs on female characters have tend to be more in favor and popular, but more often than not it is female main protagonist tend to be popular in general.
The No Pants bit was more of a stab at the amount of artwork that focus on her at an "angled" view". Although I wouldn't be surprised if there were other reasons why female Byleth has a more different design compared to male Byleth compared to their predecessors.
But still, female Corrin's popularity does mostly come from, "Because it's the female version", cause her popularity sure doesn't come from her own game.

Chrono.

Goodness gracious I watched that HHH-Batista segment and them using real-life names was so cringe. Some WCW 2000 **** right here.
"THIS IS PHIL BROOKS TALKING TO PAUL LEVESQUE"

I hate when they do it. Comes off as try hard, no one watching wrestling wants to be told they're watching a pre determined/fake sport lol.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
And then some of us see it as it is; a mediocre design with no severe issues.

It's almost like people are vastly overreacting to nothing(actually, that's exactly what this is. Overreactions). Like, the only remote problem at best is having white hands over gloves. That's just uncanny valley. The rest? Eh, it looks pretty realistic for what you'd expect. Some might not like the blue arms, sure. But the tons of hyperbole isn't making it actually a bad design, just nothing worth cheering about. It ain't bad. It ain't good.

And then I noticed that a shoe-wearing hedgehog(who has at times been used to advertise a new type of shoe, including in Adventure 2) is gasp... wearing a pair of brand shoes. Shoes are his thing. What kind of business wouldn't capitalize off of this and at least put in one brand? Especially when the shoe design is at least the right colors(I would've liked to see a somewhat more accurate shoe design, though. But it still fits fine with the overall character design. Blends in well enough. No extreme contrast. Ain't perfect, but it's a live-action furry. Pokemon has some weird designs with its live-action version too anyway. They were always going to eyebrow-raising worthy from the start. You can't throw a cartoony character into live-action, especially an anthro, and it not come off as a bit strange).
detective pikachu - Edited.jpg

The difference between the Sonic movie and Detective Pikachu is that the latter is unashamed of sticking to what makes their respective characters beloved. If this design of Pikachu was a silhouette, you would still recognize it as Pikachu. And this isn't even with just Pikachu, ALL of the Pokemon in the movie have the same structure as their game counterparts, just with little touches that make them fit in the world. Lickitung looks like Lickitung, Greninja looks like Greninja, and Charizard looks like Charizard. The Pokemon Company knows how well beloved and recognizable these designs are, and as such made the film makers keep their beloved looks, and as we've seen so far, it works.

Meanwhile, if we were to put this Sonic in silhouette, he would still have some basic concepts of Sonic's game design, but the body structure is completely different, it looks like a human wearing a Sonic mascot suit. Sonic's character design is incredibly iconic and beloved, any change is going to cause a reaction, but at least something like Boom Sonic still looks like Sonic. Movie Sonic here drastically changes Sonic's design like we've never seen before. Some elements of the original design are there, but I have more of a hard time buying Movie Sonic as Sonic than I do buying Movie Pikachu as Pikachu.

And even then, if you can't take Game Sonic and give him realistic textures, they can still do a much better job than what has been shown here. This touch up of the design is by InnSomnio1 on Twitter.

It's not exactly Game Sonic, but doesn't it look so much better? Doesn't it look more in-line with what one would expect Sonic to look like? It's a design change I'm sure many would be on board with it.

And I'm not exactly okay with the design being just "mediocre", I expected it to look a lot worse, but that doesn't necessarily mean what we have now is good. For Sonic's first and maybe even only theatrical film, people don't want him to look bad or mediocre, they want him to look good or even great. People may complain not matter what, even Detective Pikachu faced very minor backlash, but it didn't take long for people to come around it. Even if Detective Pikachu ends up being bad, I can at least appreciate the artistic care put into it to make the Pokemon and the world surrounding them true to the source material. Next to nothing about the Sonic movie from what we have heard sounds anything like a Sonic movie, and if they can't nail the titular character, that gives people little faith in what the film has to offer.

If you're fine with the design and the changes they made, then more power to you. But I think fans have a legitimate reason to be upset with the design.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
View attachment 196153
The difference between the Sonic movie and Detective Pikachu is that the latter is unashamed of sticking to what makes their respective characters beloved. If this design of Pikachu was a silhouette, you would still recognize it as Pikachu. And this isn't even with just Pikachu, ALL of the Pokemon in the movie have the same structure as their game counterparts, just with little touches that make them fit in the world. Lickitung looks like Lickitung, Greninja looks like Greninja, and Charizard looks like Charizard. The Pokemon Company knows how well beloved and recognizable these designs are, and as such made the film makers keep their beloved looks, and as we've seen so far, it works.

Meanwhile, if we were to put this Sonic in silhouette, he would still have some basic concepts of Sonic's game design, but the body structure is completely different, it looks like a human wearing a Sonic mascot suit. Sonic's character design is incredibly iconic and beloved, any change is going to cause a reaction, but at least something like Boom Sonic still looks like Sonic. Movie Sonic here drastically changes Sonic's design like we've never seen before. Some elements of the original design are there, but I have more of a hard time buying Movie Sonic as Sonic than I do buying Movie Pikachu as Pikachu.

And even then, if you can't take Game Sonic and give him realistic textures, they can still do a much better job than what has been shown here. This touch up of the design is by InnSomnio1 on Twitter.

It's not exactly Game Sonic, but doesn't it look so much better? Doesn't it look more in-line with what one would expect Sonic to look like? It's a design change I'm sure many would be on board with it.

And I'm not exactly okay with the design being just "mediocre", I expected it to look a lot worse, but that doesn't necessarily mean what we have now is good. For Sonic's first and maybe even only theatrical film, people don't want him to look bad or mediocre, they want him to look good or even great. People may complain not matter what, even Detective Pikachu faced very minor backlash, but it didn't take long for people to come around it. Even if Detective Pikachu ends up being bad, I can at least appreciate the artistic care put into it to make the Pokemon and the world surrounding them true to the source material. Next to nothing about the Sonic movie from what we have heard sounds anything like a Sonic movie, and if they can't nail the titular character, that gives people little faith in what the film has to offer.
Those gloves are a lot more content for the actor to actually have on. Do you realize how much that would heat up their body? Same with the leg warmers? The blue arm thing doesn't honestly matter anyway(both are official designs), but the suit is meant to be the size of the actor. The remake's suit can't be smaller without completely firing the current actor since they can't fit in. Besides that, it's clearly based upon modern Sonic, not his smaller design. And that's fine. That's the one that has most often had more realistic polygons, so it's a better thing to shoot for in that sense.

If it was a silhouette? Sonic would be extremely recognizable too. I'm not seeing how it doesn't look extremely like him bar... his shoes. It's still severely recognizable to begin with. You weren't going to get more than mediocre when you realize just what they have to do to make the costume workable for the actor. What they have is honestly the best option they could get right now. I already explained the shoe issue, which is the only thing remotely changeable while keeping the actor comfortable enough. There's probably reasons they chose a basic Nike shoe. Might be my theory of "budget issues".

I won't honestly pretend I actually like that remake design. It doesn't look actually better. It looks just as off-putting, severely uncomfortable for the actor, doesn't fix the shoes(the only thing with a hard design), pointlessly tries to cater to the Classic Design, which is unnecessary as that's shoehorned in these days(the fact we can't have a Modern Sonic game without Classic Sonic being shoehorned in is ridiculous). So honestly? Not impressed with the changes. It looks good on paper, but is horrible in practice if you actually care about the actor's comfort first and foremost. So I'm very impressed that they actually thought this through and didn't go overboard on the design to the point that people can overheat and get sick. Not enough companies care enough about their employees to worry about their health first. It honestly seems like you entirely ignored the health factor, which I explained the first time around. Health should always come before accuracy. It doesn't need to be a good design. Live-Action Sonic is extremely recognizable and you know who it is.

I'll actually worry more about how bad the story could be(like generally the 3D games have), if we have actual bad designs like Eggman's 06 one, or an extreme amount of product placement(which honestly is the only thing that hurt the Emoji Movie for me. Since I actually didn't have any major issues with it. Was a meh movie, pun aside, but Sony screwed it up with the unnecessary product stuff. Well, my only other issue was an implied and cruel as well as unnecessary death, but beyond that, it wasn't impressing me, but giving me zero reasons to hate on it either).

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Those gloves are a lot more content for the actor to actually have on. Do you realize how much that would heat up their body? Same with the leg warmers? The blue arm thing doesn't honestly matter anyway(both are official designs), but the suit is meant to be the size of the actor. The remake's suit can't be smaller without completely firing the current actor since they can't fit in. Besides that, it's clearly based upon modern Sonic, not his smaller design. And that's fine. That's the one that has most often had more realistic polygons, so it's a better thing to shoot for in that sense.

If it was a silhouette? Sonic would be extremely recognizable too. I'm not seeing how it doesn't look extremely like him bar... his shoes. It's still severely recognizable to begin with. You weren't going to get more than mediocre when you realize just what they have to do to make the costume workable for the actor. What they have is honestly the best option they could get right now. I already explained the shoe issue, which is the only thing remotely changeable while keeping the actor comfortable enough. There's probably reasons they chose a basic Nike shoe. Might be my theory of "budget issues".

I won't honestly pretend I actually like that remake design. It doesn't look actually better. It looks just as off-putting, severely uncomfortable for the actor, doesn't fix the shoes(the only thing with a hard design), pointlessly tries to cater to the Classic Design, which is unnecessary as that's shoehorned in these days(the fact we can't have a Modern Sonic game without Classic Sonic being shoehorned in is ridiculous). So honestly? Not impressed with the changes. It looks good on paper, but is horrible in practice if you actually care about the actor's comfort first and foremost. So I'm very impressed that they actually thought this through and didn't go overboard on the design to the point that people can overheat and get sick. Not enough companies care enough about their employees to worry about their health first. It honestly seems like you entirely ignored the health factor, which I explained the first time around. Health should always come before accuracy. It doesn't need to be a good design. Live-Action Sonic is extremely recognizable and you know who it is.

I'll actually worry more about how bad the story could be(like generally the 3D games have), if we have actual bad designs like Eggman's 06 one, or an extreme amount of product placement(which honestly is the only thing that hurt the Emoji Movie for me. Since I actually didn't have any major issues with it. Was a meh movie, pun aside, but Sony screwed it up with the unnecessary product stuff. Well, my only other issue was an implied and cruel as well as unnecessary death, but beyond that, it wasn't impressing me, but giving me zero reasons to hate on it either).
This is not a guy in an outfit, Sonic's a completely CG character in this movie.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This is not a guy in an outfit, Sonic's a completely CG character in this movie.
I actually didn't know that, to be fair(the fact it wasn't immediately pointed out to me isn't helping either. Why didn't you just say that first?). Cause it honestly looks like a pretty clear suit to me. It looks that realistic. I couldn't even tell it was CG at all.

Though I still say a hard no on the classic design. Add the gloves and the leg warmers(keep the blue arms too, since I think Modern deserves love these days).

Character is still highly recognizable even in this form regardless(though also very easy to recognize with the shadow). I wouldn't even call those Pokemon designs really great either. They all look offsetting to me due to the realistic design. This one is actually less furry to me and actually isn't creeping me out at all. So I can honestly say it does overall look better to me than the Pokemon designs. I wasn't expecting either set of designs to be remotely impressive, but I also kept my expectations in check.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sonic in this movie looked fine until praline enlightened me about the hands.

That's bad. That's really ****ing bad. I don't even care man.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I actually didn't know that, to be fair(the fact it wasn't immediately pointed out to me isn't helping either. Why didn't you just say that first?). Cause it honestly looks like a pretty clear suit to me. It looks that realistic. I couldn't even tell it was CG at all.

Though I still say a hard no on the classic design. Add the gloves and the leg warmers(keep the blue arms too, since I think Modern deserves love these days).

Character is still highly recognizable even in this form regardless.
Normally characters such as Sonic are CG in live-action adaptions. Modern day Hollywood is allergic to specifically design suits like the Ninja Turtles in the original 1990 movie nowadays. Doesn't help that Sonic has always been much smaller than the average human as well.

The redesign isn't Classic Sonic either, it's pretty much just Modern Sonic. It's a lot more recognizable and in-line with the source material.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Normally characters such as Sonic are CG in live-action adaptions. Modern day Hollywood is allergic to specifically design suits like the Ninja Turtles in the original 1990 movie nowadays. Doesn't help that Sonic has always been much smaller than the average human as well.

The redesign isn't Classic Sonic either, it's pretty much just Modern Sonic. It's a lot more recognizable and in-line with the source material.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.
You missed some of my edits. I took too long to edit them, though, heh.

I'm not impressed with that picture at all. Though I get the idea of what you mean, but keep his height(which is fine) and the blue arms. Neither of these are remote issues. Obviously the picture is a poor photoshop job. But the important part is that they make sure the gloves and leg warmers actually look like they fit with the design... which the picture you showed definitely isn't intended to do that. Cause as of right now, I'll definitely take the left picture over it till a professional job is done. I do stand to keep it fully modern, with the blue arms though.

Regardless, as I said, I was not impressed either by any of the live-action Pokemon designs. They severely creep me out, even more than this Sonic design(which I could barely find creepy). As for the TMNT thing, they're actual turtles. Turtles have large shells and big bodies. They look far better to me in a real world cause they feel anatomically correct. I'd prefer that over trying too hard to be perfect.

But yeah, agree to disagree then. I actually am impressed they captured Modern Sonic without overdoing it. He looks good in action shots so far. What I'm wondering is if this is the final design or not. Though if it is, I wonder how Eggman will be. I take back what I said about his 06 design. It actually would fit this one well enough.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sonic doesn't bother me too much, though I agree about the gloves. I was personally always more interested in seeing how Jim Carrey handles Dr. Robotnik/Eggman.

I'm still in the "maybe it'll be so bad it's good" territory but it could go either way: Good/Detective Pikachu or Bad/Pixels. I remember a similar backlash with Sonic Boom and the writing was more than able to save it. I need a trailer before I start bleaching my eyes.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sonic doesn't bother me too much, though I agree about the gloves. I was personally always more interested in seeing how Jim Carrey handles Dr. Robotnik/Eggman.

I'm still in the "maybe it'll be so bad it's good" territory but it could go either way: Good/Detective Pikachu or Bad/Pixels. I remember a similar backlash with Sonic Boom and the writing was more than able to save it. I need a trailer before I start bleaching my eyes.
I honestly liked PIxels, so if it's as close as that, I'd say it'll be pretty fun. I doubt it'd ever be as good as say, Wreck-It-Ralph.

But I need to see trailers to determine if it'll look remotely good at first. I don't expect something hugely impressive either way. But these kind of anthro designs never really impress me all that much anyway, so...

D

Deleted member

I think what I hate most about the movie Sonic (besides the weird fur gloves fur eyes) is the fact they chose to give him skin colored fur instead of just regular skin. Just why? It's not supposed to be fur, it's supposed to be bare skin, just make it skin.

Also, I'm really not a fan of the weird monkey body. The remake SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft posted is waaaaay better on the proportion side of things, as the original just looks really gross and lanky, especially compared to his head.

...TBH, though, I'm mostly upset that this movie is live action period when Sega has shown themselves what high quality Sonic animation can look like. I would be much more accepting of a Sonic movie if they had gone in this direction instead. I'm just getting really tired of the forced "EVERYTHING MUST BE LIVE ACTION WITH UNCANNY VALLEY CGI" mindset Hollywood is taking with everything nowadays. :/

D

Deleted member

I would not mind the Sonic remake SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft posted, but honestly they should of tried making it less realistic, yet making it have a good aesthetic.

The Sonic in the Sonic leak looks pretty bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I think what I hate most about the movie Sonic (besides the weird fur gloves fur eyes) is the fact they chose to give him skin colored fur instead of just regular skin. Just why? It's not supposed to be fur, it's supposed to be bare skin, just make it skin.

Also, I'm really not a fan of the weird monkey body. The remake SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft posted is waaaaay better on the proportion side of things, as the original just looks really gross and lanky, especially compared to his head.

...TBH, though, I'm mostly upset that this movie is live action period when Sega has shown themselves what high quality Sonic animation can look like. I would be much more accepting of a Sonic movie if they had gone in this direction instead. I'm just getting really tired of the forced "EVERYTHING MUST BE LIVE ACTION WITH UNCANNY VALLEY CGI" mindset Hollywood is taking with everything nowadays. :/
You and me both. It has been so overused that it is tiring at this point. It reminds me if bean smile style for 2D animation currently.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
With those tiny hands I feel Sonic would teach me that Magic is Everything.

D

Deleted member

Me too, I want to see Eggman. I never really say a realistic Eggman play in a movie.

D

Deleted member

Watch the 06 Cutscenes. :p Cause seriously, he looks good on his own. Just not when next to cartoony animals.
Ahh I remember. I was thinking of a movie, but cutscenes are mini movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

praline praline
You are correct.

Sonic's hands are tiny and why does he not have gloves?
Also, I just realized this Sonic has blue arms.
Sonic Boom movie, everyone.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I really don't understand why Ubisoft has sales where both regular and Gold editions of games are at discounts but the standalone season pass is still full price.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You know what he says.... Sonic always gotta go fast.

And apparently his design conceptualization had to, too.

Ooo BURN LOL
But I don't think it look so that bad tbh. No gloves and blue arms are weird but that's about it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know what he says.... Sonic always gotta go fast.

And apparently his design conceptualization had to, too.

Ooo BURN LOL
But I don't think it look so that bad tbh. No gloves and blue arms are weird but that's about it.
Wait wtf why are you red now?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Wait wtf why are you red now?
Smashboards is a brothel, and they needed my help. Join or fall prey, Opossum. (Pun intended! LOL)

Naaaaw. Just NZone will be under my reign... but I shall overthrow the admins soon enough ;)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What fresh hell is this where Pokechu goes from ****poster to mod out of nowhere.

What is this character development brought upon this sacred land.

Now all the infractions are gonna have "Sliding In :^)" as the title.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ

So cool beans, Arthur is going to be out this week.
https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2019/0306_cbc2019/

You'll also get a ticket to get a Free CE of your choice. If you're wondering which ones you should give a look at, I've heard the 3 that are decent are:
-Outrage, for acting as a run & gun taunt in tandem with a weak servant with a great ability like Mozart.
-The Dantes Files, for the Applied Ignore Invincibility with an Arts boost, decent for an Arts Servant like Waver or Merlin against Bosses that use Evade or Invincibility, including one of the bosses in the new Pseudo Singularity.
-Conversation of the Hot Sand. While it's not usable for a Berserker(due to Berserker's low Star Absorb/Star Weight rate being too low), it does allow Avengers like Dantes to reach a Star Weight comparable to Sabers and it's good on Sabers, Archers, Lancers, Rulers and Assassins as long as they are the only one on the field alongside 2 Servants with low weight. Riders don't really need it due to their already high Star Weight.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What fresh hell is this where Pokechu goes from ****poster to mod out of nowhere.

What is this character development brought upon this sacred land.

Now all the infractions are gonna have "Sliding In :^)" as the title.
And bans shall be titled "Sliding Out :^("! You know me so well...

This season of Smashboards was in for a plot twist... me as a moderator was not foreshadowed at ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom