• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hahah man my ipad froze and I couldn't do anything and thought it was ****ed.

i tend to pick fire
but Smash needs the trifecta
simply ask Golden

Also your first line is four syllables.
Last I checked haikus are 5-7-5 not 6-7-5

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i tend to pick fire
but Smash needs the trifecta
simply ask Golden

Also your first line is four syllables.
I did notice that
I actually went back
and kinda fixed it...

What about Mewtwo?
Pikachu and Pichu too
Trifecta ruined

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix
I finally got around to reading Civil War II: The Oath. Holy ****.

I'm definitely one of the people who says Marvel does too many events that shake up the status quo without letting the new quo settle, but man. I'm so incredibly hyped for Secret Empire.

Wow.

Secret Empire is going to be amazing. Spencer has done such a good job writing Hydra Captain America, so I really hope he writes the main book for the event.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I apologize for putting that on you.

Saint Seiya is more popular in Spanish speaking countries.

I think Mythra Mythra would know a bit about it
Indeed, Los Caballeros Del Zodiaco are a big thing here.
The $100 bucks Myth Cloth figures sell pretty well in México.

And I know the Pegasus Fantasy lyrics of the LA version by memory :p

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Little Witch Academia is the first show in a while that legitimately has me smiling during entire episodes, not because it's funny(it still is though, but it's more about the character interactions than jokes), but because it just has a general good vibe coming from it and I love it.
I'd wait for Netflix to put it up but...
>25 episodes
>Will only be avaible after it finishes airing
>They'll have to dub it all to english
>Prolly will take even more time to come out in other countries
I seem to an "academia" buff when it comes to anime, Cuz animes like My Hero Academia and Little Witch Academia are both good to watch. Hell, both main character's motivation were also similar.
In episode 4 of LWA, there's a series of novels called "night fall" with 364 volumes with the 365th being released during the episode.
And until there, it just seems like an obvious parody of Twilight with its plot summary and long-running series.
The problem is that it's said the author of the books has been doing so for 120 years(which still isn't the problem because witches), so that means a total of 3 volumes on average are released constantly every year for 120 years.
How can anyone catch up to that?
I get that it's still just a parody but that's not the point here

Also, the show makes a good representation of internet trolls
"You twit"
Lotte is really more vivid in this episode. And I like it, not sure if Sucy will be like that, maybe that since it doesn't fit her personality anyway (And she seems to be obsessed with Mushrooms, reminds me of someone…)
Night fall is more interesting than Twilight in my opinion. I would give it a read if it is a real novel.
And the show also follows up to the modern world issue for authors where Anabelle feels discouraged when seeing those troll comments. That tells eveeyone don't be a troll, it might ruin something you like.
And I am still wonder who that girl that dressed up as Big Ben.

D

Deleted member

**** it's more serious than anything else going on in this thread right now.

So serious I immediately stopped trolling Golden to engage in an argument about syllables. You know that's when **** gets real. xD
You were trolling me?

I was barely paying attention. :p

D

Deleted member

Guess who's going to have to do an hour-long tutorial AGAIN? This guy! Dance birb died against Hala because crit bull**** still follows me, Mankey critted TWICE and with Fake Out from Makuhita, she just didn't have enough energy to fight Crabrawler
Maybe Arch-- I mean, Gilgame-- ****, I mean Shir-- ****
Maybe Rowlett will be better. Not that Litten waan't, he just wound up in a pretty bad situation
And I am still wonder who that girl that dressed up as Big Ben.
I think she shows up in a frame around the end of the episode carrying the costume but I could be mistaken
But hey, it's good to see someone else in here is watching LWA, people here don't seem to appreciate Trigger and it enough
Still waiting for MHA S2, April is gonna be hype

D

Deleted member

No.

You all lose.

I am the victor for doing absolutely nothing.

Gosh. :4luigi:
How can you possibly when if you don't know what a Hector is?

Guess who's going to have to do an hour-long tutorial AGAIN? This guy! Dance birb died against Hala because crit bull**** still follows me, Mankey critted TWICE and with Fake Out from Makuhita, she just didn't have enough energy to fight Crabrawler
Maybe Arch-- I mean, Gilgame-- ****, I mean Shir-- ****
Maybe Rowlett will be better. Not that Litten waan't, he just wound up in a pretty bad situation
Litten was pretty good for me, but then again, I got the nature and stats I wanted.

Also, if you don't name your Rowlett JK Rowling, I will question you. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Pineapple on pizza is the best way to ruin a pizza.
You mean salvage, not ruin. Simple mistake.

Secret Empire is going to be amazing. Spencer has done such a good job writing Hydra Captain America, so I really hope he writes the main book for the event.
Oh they better.

Considering he's definitely had this in the works since at least Standoff, having anyone but Spencer write it would be a travesty.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
May want to lower your expectations there, Kimishina.
Agreed.

The Wii was introduced at a time when motion controls were relatively new, it was cheap and the economy was fairly good.

But looking at how things are combined with those expensive peripherals, I doubt that would be the case for the Switch.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think you mean Selvedge as in "anysimilarstriporpartofsurplusmaterial,asatthesideofwallpaper." which obviously I intentionally copied without spaces for some reason

The surplus part is the unneeded pineapple

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If Switch can even pull 3DS numbers I'd be very surprised.

Honestly I'm just expecting the Switch to sort of split the difference between the Wii U and 3DS.

D

Deleted member

How can you possibly when if you don't know what a Hector is?

Litten was pretty good for me, but then again, I got the nature and stats I wanted.

Also, if you don't name your Rowlett JK Rowling, I will question you. :p
I have, like, a whole list of possible references to make and all of them have something to do with archers which I don't think Rowling has anything to do with
-Archer
-Gilgamesh
-Shirou
-Neimi
-Wil
-Innes
-Rebecca
-3-13
-Takumi
-Madoka
-Robin Hood
-Robinhoot
-Survivalist
-Dual Bow
-[input Jojo reference here]
I'll do Rowling when I'm done with these

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Eeeeeee I thought of sharing the Kimishima quote, but there's so much fallout bait to it that even I knew better than to try to drag it over.

Everyone else in existence is going to take turns mocking him and calling him insane for it, so I'm going to overlook it and just hope that he at least has an actual game plan in mind.

At the very least Nintendo's largely ordering Switches as they sell while the Wii U had more units arranged for than it sold in it's entire lifetime which contributed to it's high cost, so while they're talking pretty big they're at least walking with a little more caution than that.

The Year 1 blues are gonna hurt as a Day 1 buyer, but since the first couple of months are going to be riding off of Zelda momentum their strategy is at least valid on a business end and the system looks like it's going to be leagues better in terms of support by the holiday season than the Wii U was at that time. I don't see what they could release that could kick numbers off that hard, but they do have cards in their deck they haven't played yet so I'm willing to watch what they have.

D

Deleted member

If Switch can even pull 3DS numbers I'd be very surprised.

Honestly I'm just expecting the Switch to sort of split the difference between the Wii U and 3DS.
20-30 million. It's what I've been saying since the reveal.

EDIT:
Also, LOL:

These are cracking me up.
>We're DRINKING Karen!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think she shows up in a frame around the end of the episode carrying the costume but I could be mistaken
But hey, it's good to see someone else in here is watching LWA, people here don't seem to appreciate Trigger and it enough
Still waiting for MHA S2, April is gonna be hype
I might check that again.
Not too familiar with Trigger, I also used to watch Kill La Kill and that was good too.
They also work on some video game animations as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have, like, a whole list of possible references to make and all of them have something to do with archers which I don't think Rowling has anything to do with
-Archer
-Gilgamesh
-Shirou
-Neimi
-Wil
-Innes
-Rebecca
-3-13
-Takumi
-Madoka
-Robin Hood
-Robinhoot
-Survivalist
-Dual Bow
-[input Jojo reference here]
I'll do Rowling when I'm done with these
Oh wait, you're naming for the final evo, not Rowlett itself.(To be fair I do the same thing with my starters.) My bad. :p I also forgot that you're probably also changing the name theme too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Eddie Murphy is
My favourite new meme on
Twitter right now. lol

Seriously, after Pacha and Arthur's fist, this one really caught my eye. :laugh:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom