• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Waiting on SuperMii3D SuperMii3D while it's late is really making me unsure if this match will happen.
Also, geez, I comptely forgot about Xenoblade lol. I'm so much on FE and my 2 week in France sure not helped on that.

Chrono.

I can't be the only person who wanted to see Young Link use his Final Smash and transform into Fierce Deity Link even though it's probably just Triforce Slash.
The description says it could be possible for both Links to have different FSes and that he's looking into FD Link.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ah, is Bandana Dee confirmed? Glad to finally have him on board. :b:

Erm, Screenshots? or videos?

EDIT: nvm. Saw it.

Last edited:

Chrono.

>Watching Johnny VS Star Fox 64
>Gets to near the end of the video where he starts talking about SF64 3D
>"I'm not a fan of gyro controls for this sort of game"

Uh oh.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Waiting in line for the Kirby cafe. Easily 130+ people here. Still got 3.5 hours until they hand out tickets.

Since I started typing this 8 people joined the line.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So is there still hope for a Nintendo character tomorrow? I think it's unlikely given that usually third party characters are saved for last to wow people.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
So much Kirby hype right now!

Kirby Cafe, Kirby Museum and now Bandana Dee in Smash Flash 2!
And next year is Kirby's 25th Anniversary!

I'm ready for Bandana Dee in Smash NX!
Please Massive Hero Samurai!!!

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well hey; glad to see Bandanna Dee in SSF2 (or at least any sort of Smash game regardless of being official or a fan game). Chandeelure Chandeelure 's mind could not Waddle in the excitement for his reveal, so he exploded and became Bandanna Dee. :bee:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Considering Bandana Dee is separated from the other two Kirby characters, I'm pretty sure the placement means nothing
Still, Simon Belmont or another Castlevania character is all I can think of since there's already a Castlevania stage

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Final SSF2 Prediction roster! Yes, I'm going there, considering how big the starting roster is.

I mean, I know this roster's pretty huge already, but something's telling me that Palutena's gonna be in.

Also, I'm curious. Why no Inklings?

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
My money for tomorrow is either Luffy because hes one of there most requested cahracters.Or crash because well....i want him in some sort of smash game not named crusade

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I do think there's a possibility of the last slot still being a Nintendo character seeing as Falco's placement was changed to be next to Fox.

Still think it's a third party character though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I didn't realise people actually speculated SSF2 as well.

What are we basing our predictions on?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Waiting in line for the Kirby cafe. Easily 130+ people here. Still got 3.5 hours until they hand out tickets.

Since I started typing this 8 people joined the line.
Well I guess that's what happens when you create a restaurant with that awesome of a concept.

I hope the weather isn't too bad over there, I feel kinda bad for you that you have to wait in line that long.

I hope this level of activity convinces Nintendo to open up more places like this, though.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Well I guess that's what happens when you create a restaurant with that awesome of a concept.

I hope the weather isn't too bad over there, I feel kinda bad for you that you have to wait in line that long.

I hope this level of activity convinces Nintendo to open up more places like this, though.
It's actually run by a company that specializes in all these kinds of temporary cafes. Nintendo and HAL approved of it, and HAL worked on the CD.

I'm waiting inside Osaka Station. So it's not so bad! I'm just a little tired as I had to take the night Train to get here so I could get to the line early enough to get in. Been watching it on Twitter and people were saying 7 am was too late. It's 6 am, and the over 1/2 of the area they sectioned off is full. Not sure if that means it's already half filled for the day or not.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
How to get instant hate 101.
Kirito is really a hated character nowadays, huh? From my research, he was ok for like the first 1-3 episodes of Season 1 and then got increasingly worse as time went on (began cheating/hacking to get overpowered stuff, getting all the girls for stupid reasons because any main protagonist that is a guy will have that happen, and began to just be a bad character as a whole).

The fact I own some SAO merchandise right now (2 shirts and 2 POP! figures) makes me question if I even should of bought them in the first place. >_<

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Kirito is really a hated character nowadays, huh? From my research, he was ok for like the first 1-3 episodes of Season 1 and then got increasingly worse as time went on (began cheating to get overpowered stuff, getting all the girls for some dumb reason because any main protagonist that is a guy will have that happen, and began to just be a bad character as a whole).

The fact I own some SAO merchandise right now (2 shirts and 2 POP! figures) makes me question if I even should of bought them in the first place. >_<
I haven't watched SAO past Season 1 Episode 1. I got sidetracked and never picked it up after seeing how it was hated by seemingly everyone.
I'd rather not delve into here. Suffice to say that adding him will probably immediately ruin the game for a lot of people.

I haven't actually used Lloyd.

What's wrong with him?
He feels a bit clunky to play... his attacks don't seem to have that much reach or power on first impression. I don't yet know how to properly use him.

D

Deleted member

Really, the only reason we speculate about SSF2 is because we need to speculate about a Smash game
Smash 4 DLC is over and there is no other Smash fangame so...
And yes, there's no other Smash fangame, that abomination doesn't count
I haven't actually used Lloyd.

What's wrong with him?
I just find him extremely boring, most of his specials feel uninspired(down special is cool tho) and he doesn't make actual usage of his dual blades
Like, you could take one of them out and the moveset would be pretty much the same.
And even though I **** on SAO a lot(for good reasons), the animation and fight scenes are beautiful so I'm sure they could draw inspiration for a cool dual blades moveset from Kirito

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I haven't watched SAO past Season 1 Episode 1. I got sidetracked and never picked it up after seeing how it was hated by seemingly everyone.
I'd rather not delve into here. Suffice to say that adding him will probably immediately ruin the game for a lot of people.
I can understand why you wouldn't want to delve into stuff related to him (especially for why people dislike him). I think in general, nobody really wants to see Kirito in a Smash game of any kind since the amount of chaos (and backlash) that would occur from that would be insane. People would probably beg for his removal from this backlash if it actually happened.

Last edited:

Chrono.

He feels a bit clunky to play... his attacks don't seem to have that much reach or power on first impression. I don't yet know how to properly use him.
I just find him extremely boring, most of his specials feel uninspired(down special is cool tho) and he doesn't make actual usage of his dual blades
Like, you could take one of them out and the moveset would be pretty much the same.
And even though I **** on SAO a lot(for good reasons), the animation and fight scenes are beautiful so I'm sure they could draw inspiration for a cool dual blades moveset from Kirito
That's a shame, especially as a fan of his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom