• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Yo, they still got the Mario Power Tennis announcer
MMMBOO RETURNS
IT RETURNS

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
If Ultra Smash only has 4 more players I will be severely disappointed.

It'd have 2 less players than the GC version.

Schmerrr I'm nervous for this game.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
My perspective on this leak going nowhere: Not surprised.

Trustworthy guy believes in a source that supposedly has some upcoming Splatoon info, people go around implying Smash, chaos ensues. I knew not to trust it once RPGrinder/Stealth was involved because he's one of the Sm4sh GameFAQs' boards most notorious trolls. It's unlikely anybody would ever go to him leaking info, and if they did, it's more likely to be an anon-type scenario where he broke trust and leaked it for attention's sake.

I do think Rogersbase was irresponsible or at least naive in this little spat. Either he knew it'd be chaotic and decided to mention there was upcoming Nintendo information or he didn't understand how the Smash fandom reacts to this sort of thing.

The drought continues. I'm a turtle expy, and thus thirsty.

Chrono.

I actually forgot about Nabbit, he makes more sense than Wiggler to me ATM (and Nintendo seem to be pushing the guy too)

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
I actually forgot about Nabbit, he makes more sense than Wiggler to me ATM (and Nintendo seem to be pushing the guy too)
I'm seriously confused about him not being in Mario Kart. It seemed like a perfect fit.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
I'm seriously confused about him not being in Mario Kart. It seemed like a perfect fit.
Needed room for the Koopalings

and Cat Mario

and Pink Gold Peach

and Bright Emerald Rosalina

and Baby Metal Mario

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326

Khoru

Smash Champion
Ecumenical 'news' needs to stop trying to write articles for video games. They're consistently the laughing stock when it comes to Smash.
isn't this one of those zillion copy-paste journalism sites
i remember another one talking about radley a couple of months ago

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
isn't this one of those zillion copy-paste journalism sites
i remember another one talking about radley a couple of months ago
Picturing Ridley with a skateboard, soda, and backward cap as part of a desperate plea to Sakurai.

"I'm not too big! I'm too cool!"

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I remember at the time Power Tennis got a lot of crap for it's super move system. I thought it worked out ok, until playing harder modes.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
So I'm hoping they get their usual partners, those obviously being Diddy, Bowser Jr, Birdo and Toadette.
Birdo amiibo. In my hands. Now, if not sooner.

...Please?

Nintendo showing off all these trailers is giving me hope
Doesn't this hurt the chances of a Direct showing tomorrow though? They're showing trailers for games that could've waited one more day if we were getting one...

Last edited:

Chrono.

Birdo amiibo. In my hands. Now, if not sooner.

...Please?

Doesn't this hurt the chances of a Direct showing tomorrow though? They're showing trailers for games that could've waited one more day if we were getting one...
I meant hope for more news in general, since its been kinda dry in that area.

I don't really expect a Direct (not even a game specific one)

Strofirko

Smash Master
NOA is sucking to bring any kind of hype lately,the gamexplain trailer is from the UK channel.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I feel like we shouldn't hope for much in regards to courts
I wouldn't be far to surprised if there's not any other court backdrop. It's like how non smash 3D fighting games have less stages as time goes on. All they do is look different so why bother making a bunch? Goes or extra in HD.

The whole game has the "crap, we haven't done a a Mario Sports game in ages" feel to it if I'm honest. But Rosalina got a canon sports outfit at last so I'm not complaining.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I honestly hate it when people put quotations with something that really doesn't need it
For example;
King R. Cool from "Donkey Kong," Isaac from "Golden Sun," Inkling from "Splatoon" and Ridley from "Metroid."

"Super Smash Bros. 4" is available for the Nintendo 3DS and the Wii U console.
We really don't need those Quotations, guys :4pacman:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
The whole game has the "crap, we haven't done a a Mario Sports game in ages" feel to it if I'm honest. But Rosalina got a canon sports outfit at last so I'm not complaining.
One just came out last year. :ohwell:

I mean, I'm not denying that it feels extremely rushed (even moreso than the 3DS one, which felt very rushed itself since it re-used a lot of assets from the Gamecube version), but I don't think it's to fit some Mario sports quota. I think it's just something that was quick and easy to throw together.

http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/artic...ovel-knight-possibly-joining-the-roster-34922

So I just stumbled across this article and I'm laughing pretty hard. Mainly from this part

KING R COOL. I'M DYING.

Edit: Also I have literally not heard one rumor that mentions Ridley. Where the heck did they pull that from?
It's not an error.

King R. Cool is his latest alter ego.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash has reminded me Nintendo is really going overboard with bloom lighting/ the overall brightness of every game. It looks good, but a lot of Nintendo games on Wii U, Smash included, causes me eye strain sometimes.

Smash 3DS doesn't have this issue because of the artstyle.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash has reminded me Nintendo is really going overboard with bloom lighting/ the overall brightness of every game. It looks good, but a lot of Nintendo games on Wii U, Smash included, causes me eye strain sometimes.

Smash 3DS doesn't have this issue because of the artstyle.
I love how Smash Wii U looks but goddam everyone looks pale in that game.

I mean for God sakes, :4lucina: looks like she hasn't been out in the sun for a while and :4ness: looks dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom