• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
So uh, what music do you guys expect for Mario Maker?

Hopefully some more Mario Paint goodness, but I expect a medley of sorts.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So uh, what music do you guys expect for Mario Maker?

Hopefully some more Mario Paint goodness, but I expect a medley of sorts.
Yeah, I'm expecting a medley as well. The rest of the songs will probably just be remixes pulled from the game itself.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
That's a contradiction.
Jabba the Hutt is sexless, and is a dude. Zorba the Hutt is sexless, and was once a pregnant dude. Ziro the Hutt is sexless, and is a homosexual dude. Nevertheless, Hutt women exist as well, though they are, of course, also sexless. And they all reproduce asexually.

And that's your Star Wars factoid for the day.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
No need to thank me for telling the truth dear! I've been told I'm harsh, yet honest

It all started on a different thread when Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei showed us pretty sexy. I chickened out :p
I think I remember that. I remember not wantignt to tempt anyone with the chocolaty goodness that is me....but no more!

Yall know you want a bite

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
3D Sonic The Hedgehog 2 is confirmed for October 8th if anyone cares

Freedom Planet for Wii U is on the 1st, which is in 2 days.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The Colony 9 song from Xenoblade is absolutely beautiful. Yoko Shimomura is a great artist indeed.

She also worked on Street Fighter II, the Kingdom Hearts series and the Mario & Luigi series. In Smash Bros., she did some remixes, such as Tetris Type A, Magicant and Route 10. She has also remixed her own songs such as Gritzy Desert in Brawl or Ryu Stage in Smash 3DS/Wii U.

I'm a huge fan of VGM and enjoy learning about the artists behind the songs. They deserve all my respect because music is a great part of the experience.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
One thing I've noticed about YCG tweeting about the ballot is in some cases they'll say about voting for Shovel Knight, but then other cases they say people should vote for other characters too.
Like in a couple of cases people say they vote for Shovel Knight and they say something like "there are probably other characters you want too right?" or like other things where they imply people shouldn't be voting just for Shovel Knight if that person only talks about voting for Shovel Knight and nobody else.

So that raises the question, do they not want people to only vote for Buttbutt because they know his chances are actually pretty low and they want people to vote for someone they might want that is more likely? Or are they aware some other stuff is already goin down with him? :denzel:

Edgejeripunk

Smash Cadet
The Colony 9 song from Xenoblade is absolutely beautiful. Yoko Shimomura is a great artist indeed.

She also worked on Street Fighter II, the Kingdom Hearts series and the Mario & Luigi series. In Smash Bros., she did some remixes, such as Tetris Type A, Magicant and Route 10. She has also remixed her own songs such as Gritzy Desert in Brawl or Ryu Stage in Smash 3DS/Wii U.

I'm a huge fan of VGM and enjoy learning about the artists behind the songs. They deserve all my respect because music is a great part of the experience.
If you enjoy Shimomura you should totally take a look at both of her recopilatory CD's. They have wonderful rearrangements like this:

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I remember seeing people showing pictures of their faces on Smashboards years ago (possibly before I joined), but I don't remember seeing sexy Swamp.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Xenoblade just has a fantastic soundtrack, seriously.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
You all give up hope too quickly.

You must believe more DLC is coming, or more DLC will not come.
I do believe more DLC is coming, the ballot has to mean something. But I don't think any additional (besides maybe another stage, since there's some evidence) is coming tomorrow. Do you think there is?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I saw Sega confirming it themselves on Facebook so yep!
Yeah, the actual SEGA twitter posted it.
Video proof from SEGA then or I'm not going to concern with it. If Sonic 4 is any indication (or worse, Sonic Genesis), I don't trust SEGA to handle anything from the Classic Era atm.... If I'm wrong and something they do is right with this, then ALL OF MY MONEY NAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom