• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
After a day of watching sports and washing my car, anything I miss?

Chrono.

Yeah, but even so, on the 3DS, Shulk in Smash 4 looks better than he does in Xenoblade 3D.

Of course, processing such scenery ought to need cutting down in other areas.

It's not that bad, though it's something noticeable in cutscenes. During gameplay, it's hardly an issue.
It's amazing.

Xenoblade has to be one of the most gorgeous Wii games, yet the models look like something out of MGS The Twin Snakes.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Ninlendo of America confirmed that Mighty No. 9 is cancelled.
Oh, so nothing important then.

Played some Smash as Shulk and he looks much better than he does in Xenoblade.

Xenoblade may have great scenery, but the characters' models aren't that great.
To be fair, it's a Wii game that focused more on the environments than it's models.

Also, don't all the Xeno games aside from Xenogears looks like ass with their models ALL the time.

Plus less be honest, Smash is a game where the models aren't that special and has a more caartoonish look than Xenoblade

Strofirko

Smash Master
Playing trove,don't even know what the **** I am doing,but I already classified as best cube like game I played since minecraft 1.7 beta.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I saw @Speedwagon like a few of my posts on the "New Character to be Shown on Monday" thread from when Robin was revealed.

I thought that I had missed an announcement and that the name of this thread had been changed for a minute!
I did that because i was nostalgic and i wanted to revisit some old character speculation threads to remember the good old days.

I tend to frequently look back at the Roy legacy support thread for that very same reason. It brings back memories for me during my days of lurking.

Actually no. Im a time traveler. And i know when and who is gonna be the next character announced :troll:

D

Deleted member

I did that because i was nostalgic and i wanted to revisit some old character speculation threads to remember the good old days.

I tend to frequently look back at the Roy legacy support thread for that very same reason. It brings back memories for me during my days of lurking.

Actually no. Im a time traveler. And i know when and who is gonna be the next character announced :troll:
I knew a time traveler would eventually leak stuff but I expected it to be Crono and not Frog

Last edited by a moderator:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
We should take bets on what heartbreaking Mii costumes will be announced.

Sad as it is, I do think Isaac has a very real chance of becoming one. Speaking of Assist Trophies, I'm still shocked we haven't seen Takamaru costume yet.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Sad as it is, I do think Isaac has a very real chance of becoming one. Speaking of Assist Trophies, I'm still shocked we haven't seen Takamaru costume yet.
Dixie Kong Mii costume.

I can't even imagine the reactions.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

I'll take that bet.
I'm going for the easy homeruns of Dixie Kong and my man Wolf on becoming costumes.

Isaac is too easy of a bet since he's likely on becoming a Mii costume.

If I lose, I'll change my avatar to anything you guys want

D

Deleted member

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if Rayman got his own Mii costume. I'm sure that would upset some of his supporters.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866

If I can't have him playable, this is the next safe bet. Seriously, the mii sword Fighter has the best specials for it. Hopefully it comes this pack.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I'll take that bet.
I'm going for the easy homeruns of Dixie Kong and my man Wolf on becoming costumes.

Isaac is too easy of a bet since he's likely on becoming a Mii costume.

If I lose, I'll change my avatar to anything you guys want
No way Wolf will be a costume, they didn't even want to make Doctor Mario a Mario costume to not upset his fans.

Dixie would be one ugly Mii....not that I doubt it all that much.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
In line of Samus and Link I can imagine a few to go with existing hats like Classic Wario, Waluigi and for maximum ARGH, Wolf.

D

Deleted member

Since im a time traveler,i can confirm you some things:
Crono, Frog, Robo and Lucca are getting Mii costumes. Crono and Frog are Swordfighters, Lucca is a Gunner and Robo is a Brawler.
They are coming with a stage based on Chrono Trigger that has Magus and Lavos as stage hazards.
It will also include trophies for Crono, Frog, Marle, Lucca, Ayla, Robo and Magus.

Now if you excuse me, i have to go back to 2007 and:
1.Post this picture on the Internet:
2.Put the description: "Mewtwo and Roy are coming back in Smash Bros Brawl. Here's the picture to prove it"
3.Laugh :troll:

This is a joke, plz laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megaboyzzz

Smash Rookie

Isaac,wonder red,Arle Nadja,Shovel knight, and possibly Bandanna dee

D

Deleted member

Crono, Frog, Robo and Lucca are getting Mii costumes. Crono and Frog are Swordfighters, Lucca is a Gunner and Robo is a Fighter.
They are coming with a stage ased on Chrono Trigger that has Magus and Lavos a stage hazards.
It will also include trophies for Crono, Frog, Marle, Lucca, Ayla, Robo and Magus.

2.Put the description: "Mewtwo and Roy are coming back in Smash Bros Brawl. Here's the picture to prove it"

You don't know how hype I would be if all you said was true
A good outfit for my Crono Mii
Robo and Frog Costumes
****ing Chrono Trigger music
GIANT SPACE PARASITIC VAGINA IN GLORIOUS 3D HD

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Jesus Christ, I can't imagine the magnitude levels of salt that would happen if Shovel Knight was just a Mii fighter costume

This board will get locked for the next 12 hours if it happens, I can bet my top dollar on that

real Talk. Dixie as a mii costume is the only possible costume that would anger me. Nearly everyone I supported was a no-hoper and I knew that from the beginning. i have accepted Wonder Red has no shot. Hell I would be happy to see nearly all of them as mii costumes. I already bought Chrom

But dixie is the singular character I support that has a shot anymore. Having that taken away would suck so freaking much.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Crono, Frog, Robo and Lucca are getting Mii costumes. Crono and Frog are Swordfighters, Lucca is a Gunner and Robo is a Brawler.
They are coming with a stage based on Chrono Trigger that has Magus and Lavos a stage hazards.

As long as Robo has an actual face covering mask, I think he would actually make a pretty cool Mii costume. I wouldn't be opposed to any of those costumes, to be honest.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
real Talk. Dixie as a mii costume is the only possible costume that would anger me. Nearly everyone I supported was a no-hoper and I knew that from the beginning. i have accepted Wonder Red has no shot. Hell I would be happy to see nearly all of them as mii costumes. I already bought Chrom

But dixie is the singular character I support that has a shot anymore. Having that taken away would suck so freaking much.
That's why I took the bet. Sakurai is an insane man but he isn't a monster.

And I'm going by that belief

Khoru

Smash Champion
now that you bring it up... i could really see an arle costume
Jesus Christ, I can't imagine the magnitude levels of salt that would happen if Shovel Knight was just a Mii fighter costume

This board will get locked for the next 12 hours if it happens, I can bet my top dollar on that
i'd laugh tbh
people shouldn't expect sk in the game in any capacity

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

IMO, Dixie has a very good chance of getting in. Trust me though Oni, I'd love to see Viridi too!

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
An Ice Climber Mii costume.

It'd piss a lot of people off but it'd make sense.
What would they even be? Sword Fighters?

Also if we're betting on Mii Fighter costumes I'm going to guess we get some Square Enix. Sora and Roxas Mii Swordfighters, Neku Mii Gunner, and an Agnes Mii Costume for all three classes.

And while I'm still dreaming, how about a Phoenix Wright Mii Brawler?

Last edited:

Soul.

I'd be okay with any Mii costume, mainly because I don't know what or which characters I "support."
c'mon balance patch pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom