• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Last edited:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
So K.Rool and Isaac were made as Mii Costume.
If we don't get Wolf at the end of the month, I will be salty.

Because... The ballot was a lie!
With Isaac being a Mii Costume, and K.Rool prior, it means they made the winners as costumes (at least).
Why? Why not being honest with us...
I'm really sad by this news.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

With Isaac being a Mii Costume, and K.Rool prior, it means they made the winners as costumes (at least).
That costume was fan-made.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

The Isaac tweet is fake. It's from a parody account.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I do hope that K Rool Mii costume was something to help see how he himself would sell.
And that can also go for the inkling. But I would honestly like to see a Splatoon stage with all the songs in.
And maybe it can be like Smashville were K.K Slider comes out at random points and plays a song.
They could do that with Squid sisters. Or even tie this in with Splatfest were it happens every time a splatfest commences.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Bruh,people are so easily deceived on the internet nowadays,in this way I will create my own nintendo account ASAP.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
What happened to him again? I know something happened but I can't recall what it was.
Well Tim's Kickstarter got over 3 million and for the price of 3 Shantae Half Genie heroes or 9 to 10 Shovel Knights (including extra content stretch goals) we got half a point and click. The second half came three months later sure but I don't think it was a good investment.

Mighty No. 9 got more than that and looks to follow the same pattern of being overhyped and not meeting expectations.

As much as the art types hate the Bean Counters they exist for a reason.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Well Tim's Kickstarter got over 3 million and for the price of 3 Shantae Half Genie heroes or 9 to 10 Shovel Knights (including extra content stretch goals) we got half a point and click. The second half came three months later sure but I don't think it was a good investment.

Mighty No. 9 got more than that and looks to follow the same pattern of being overhyped and not meeting expectations.

As much as the art types hate the Bean Counters they exist for a reason.
Yeah that sounds it, sorry to say this but Keji Inifune has lost it.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Has anyone who's been following Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon seen if it's actually good?

I heard Gates to Infinity was trash. And I was looking forward to SMD to see if it'd be great.

Mainly I wanna know how it compares to the originals or the explorers titles. As those games were great and I'd love a PMD game on 3DS like that

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Played some Smash as Shulk and he looks much better than he does in Xenoblade.

Xenoblade may have great scenery, but the characters' models aren't that great.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Has anyone who's been following Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon seen if it's actually good?

I heard Gates to Infinity was trash. And I was looking forward to SMD to see if it'd be great.

Mainly I wanna know how it compares to the originals or the explorers titles. As those games were great and I'd love a PMD game on 3DS like that
Well it does have every single Pokemon (minus volcanion and Zygarde's new formes) and every starter is a possible PC so it's got that at least.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
The touch or the plot?
His touch. Definitely his touch.
Played some Smash as Shulk and he looks much better than he does in Xenoblade.

Xenoblade may have great scenery, but the characters' models aren't that great.
Well to be fair, it was because of the scale and because it was developed for the Wii.

Last edited:

Chrono.

It's pretty beefy with content, not to mention it actually has a post game.

At the very least it's far better than GtI, idk how it would compare to Explorers.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well to be fair, it was because of the game's scale and the fact it was made for the Wii.
Yeah, but even so, on the 3DS, Shulk in Smash 4 looks better than he does in Xenoblade 3D.

Of course, processing such scenery ought to need cutting down in other areas.

It's not that bad, though it's something noticeable in cutscenes. During gameplay, it's hardly an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom