• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo of Canada and EB Games Present: Worst Brawl Tournament Ever

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
but you aren't answering my question. Why defend such a sad excuse of a marketing ploy. it was a horrid event with horrid ways of showing results. We will attack people for going to such crappy event all we **** well please, because the people who won it think they are good. Anyone to have agreed to such stupid rules would be out of their mind. So I fully agree with what my peers have been saying this entire time.

Aww but what the hell do we know? we only run TWO regular BI-WEEKLIES. ONE TRI-WEEKLY. And ONE MONTHLY. So we must know very little to nothing about what a GOOD tournament is.
I'm not really defending it. I'm just attacking those who are attacking people for going to the event. Nobody who won thinks they're "good" in that way. Attacking people for attending a tournament is ludicrous. Seriously, you guys are ****ing insane.

HE WENT TO A TOURNAMENT WITH RULES I DON'T LIKE! TAR AND FEATHER HIM!

You people give the competitive community a bad name.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
read This post and you'll know everything you need to know about what happened at the finals.

Edit: He does but, he doesn't use it much.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
Umm... im a Smash n00b so i don't know if i'll have much say in this, but my I don't consider the winner of this tournament the best player in Canada even though he carries the Title National Champion. This was a tournament which was hugely luck based, with more strategy leaning towards how to kill someone 2v1 more than actually figuring out a strategy to break the opponent. I have never joined any "pro" tournaments so i wouldn't really know how the competition would turn out and how good everyone is. I've watched some videos on some very great players like KDJ and Ken. I hope im not offending anyone with this post.

Top Bottom