• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo needs to adopt this strategy

Which of these would you like to see in Smash Bros as much as their creators do?

• Total voters

Freduardo

Smash Champion
So Microsoft said they'd have no problem with Banjo and Kazooie appearing in smash brothers.

Ubisoft wanted Rayman in so bad they sent an entire model sheet to Nintendo to use.

Wayforward has said they would absolutely love it if fans voted for Shantae in smash.

Team Meat says it would be 'amazing' if Meat Boy made it in as DLC.

Yacht Club Games has outright asked it's fans to vote for Shovel Knight.

Why doesn't Nintendo realize how many extra exclusives they can get for their consoles if they're up for some creative contracts in obtaining these characters in Smash Brothers?

(EDIT: I have completely forgotten that Quote from Cave Story was also encouraged by his origin company. Alas it is too late to edit the poll. But he deserves to be noted. As does any other characters who's creators want to see in Smash, and they will be edited later)

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
If I was Nintendo I wouldnt exactly jump at any of those. Putting any indie character in smash would do more for indie developers than it would for me (Nintendo). Indie sales arent exactly something to jump on. Plus indie companies are vulnerable to corporate buy out from major competition like sony or microsoft.

Nintendo had Rayman Legends exclusive to wii u and we all saw how that went... Delayed until a xbox and playstation version launched.

I doubt xbox and nintendo will make an agreement for banjo. Xbox probably just wants the publicity for a banjo exclusive coming out soon.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Definitely Rayman. Waiting on Platinum/Sega/Both to request Bayonetta too.

Banjo should not be in Smash imo. He will not be back on Nintendo platforms for years, heck, he doesn't have an X1 game yet. The past is irrelevant if he is a MICROSOFT FIRST PARTY.

PokémonSpears

Smash Rookie
I really wouldn't want any of them. Probably Banjo Kazooie is the only one I could like. But I guess they should add some of them, already and keep em out of the competition from the Fighter Ballot

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Out of the options, my preference is Shantae.

They're all fine choices, though, so I'd be okay with any. :3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
These comment confuse me...

Your Avatar says: VOTE FOR DAISY

Your Signature says: VOTE FOR MEDUSA