• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct Starting Now!

Farorae

Smash Ace
Just because it's your opinion doesn't make your point sound less whiny.

And that, my friend, is my opinion.
I mean you are allowed to think that, doesn't mean that it's true.(it was an extremely simple sentence and it's quite a stretch to call it whiny) All I did was state my opinion, nothing wrong with that and no need for insults or being rude. Thanks, we're done here.

Last edited:

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
I wasn't hype at all, stop making assumptions. Is it really that hard to understand that I did not enjoy it?
Sorry, almost everyone in this thread, overhyped themselves.
I thought you were the over hypers.

My apologizes.
(But don't be whinny about it, please)

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Thats sounds sorta rude. This wasn't a smash direct. It was a direct about upcoming wii u and 3DS games. It wasnt all about Smash. sorry if that is to much for you to understand.
Yeah it was pointless just to show the Mario and Luigi stuff, if they had showed the Animal crossing, Metroid, and other Nintendo stuff in Monster Hunter 4 it would have been far more impressive, it was just weird and awkward to see just Mario and Luigi when all this other cool stuff is announced. I'm over the direct now so I'm not as salty today, good direct though fell a little short of expectations, I really want Splatoon content in smash bros and I want an octopus.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah it was pointless just to show the Mario and Luigi stuff, if they had showed the Animal crossing, Metroid, and other Nintendo stuff in Monster Hunter 4 it would have been far more impressive, it was just weird and awkward to see just Mario and Luigi when all this other cool stuff is announced. I'm over the direct now so I'm not as salty today, good direct though fell a little short of expectations, I really want Splatoon content in smash bros and I want an octopus.
I want an octopus also. We should go find one together and name him Paul

KEWB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KEWB99
3DS FC
4511-0666-0442
At 18:11 my initial thought was "I SWEAR IF I CAN FALCON PAWNCH MY ENEMIES IN HYRULE WARRIORS...." then at 18:18 when he clarified that the amiibo's outside of Link just give you a random piece of equipment..."COME ON!"

Top Bottom