• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct Coming On June 11th.Count Down Thread Day 00

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Do they usually put the Nintendo Directs up for viewing immediately after the live event concludes? I'm going to be at work, sadly.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Gosh just 15 more minutes left before it becomes the 10th of June in London, then there is only one day left. One Day! Get your bodies ready guys. We are so close now. :bee:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
The event is at 7 am Pacific which is 7 hours from now, so the even is in 55 hours, doesn't matter where you live.

Was that today? I've been living in LA for about 8 months and I would be really thrilled to meet Miyamoto and Sakurai (I guess Iwata and Reggie too, although not as much) quite honeslty, I mean if I get to meet them at E3 the 790 buck E3 ticket will be completely worth the money!
Miyamoto looks more excited then I am right now. I feel, ashamed?

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Jesus.. I can't believe the moment of truth is almost here.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I wont be able to see SSB4 until maybe Wednesday. I will see you all after that. I hope you all enjoy.

(Can't believe it is finally happening).

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
ATTENTION! This thread's countdown has now ended! The first day of E3 has arrived in the first US time zone! 1 Day until Nintendo Direct!

But there's still 13 hours to go until the E3 actually starts XD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just a day and 9 hours left. Hard to believe that the days have passed by fast. Bodies ready as always.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
So I am about to take a bath and go to sleep, when I wake up E3 will be already upon us!!! (Although it will be Microsoft who I am expecting to be really bad)

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Man, I still can't believe that not one Starfox character had an Arwing final smash.

Wonder how many of the Final Smashes they'll change. Most are great, but some (Pit's, for one, especially if Palutena is in, as well as the space animals') need work.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
less than 24 hours to go, how am i dealing with the wait you ask, like this i say:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

i know that was unnecessary but i needed to let that out

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Less than a day 'till the big moment!

Are you excited? Cause I'm excited, I've never been so excited, except for that one time with Brawl, but really, who can top that?

That's good for a first post.
We're having quite some of those good first posts around here. It's pretty cool to see new faces coming here, no doubt we'll have a bunch more once the trailer is shown.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Holy ****, we get character confirmations in a day.

Also, I always appreciate using Majora's Mask to count down to something. It's my favorite game, period.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
the evil commies in charge destroyed my beautiful sacrilegious thread

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
I motion that the thread title be changed to: Nintendo Direct Coming On June 11th.Count Down Thread Day 01- "HOLY POPE ON A ROPE LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT JESUS CHRIST"

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I motion that the thread title be changed to: Nintendo Direct Coming On June 11th.Count Down Thread Day 01- "HOLY POPE ON A ROPE LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT JESUS CHRIST"
yes exactly

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
My inside sources are telling me that Anne Frank will be shown in the trailer tomorrow.

But I can't tell you how I know that because my dad would get fired from Nintendo.

Top Bottom