• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct Announced for June 21st @ 7am PST/10am EST

Totally_Not_A_SGF_Presentation.jpg

Nintendo has just announced a new Nintendo Direct will be released tomorrow at 7am PST/10am EST. It will be a roughly 40 minutes primarily focused on Switch games releasing this year, including new details on Pikmin 4. You can check out the official announcement here:

You can watch the Direct ta this link when it goes live tomorrow.

Credits:
Writing/Editing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Thumbnail Graphic: @Zerp
Social: @Zerp

Author's Note: Honestly? Don't know what to expect from this direct. Hoping for some more Mario.

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Just in case, here's my bingo card. Somewhat realistic, mostly hopium.
FE4 remake teaser​
Tears of the Kingdom DLC​
New mainline Mario​
Project X Zone 3​
SMRPG​
Metroid Prime 4​
New Mario regardless​
Kid Icarus​
SSBU re-release​
More NSO stuff​
New Donkey Kong​
Sora amiibo​
FREE SPACE
FOR MEMES
Rayman gameplay in Sparks of Hope​
ARMS 2​
Pikmin 4​
Trails in the Sky HD​
Dragalia Lost for Switch​
Native KH ports​
Metroid Prime 2 Remastered​
Licensed games​
Indies​
3rd party sizzle reel​
Hints towards Nintendo's next console​
Gen 9 DLC​

For once, I'm glad there haven't been any specific leaks for this Direct. Just a general "new Mario game" and "SNES remake" rumor or two, and that's basically it. And even then, there could be an element of surprise for those two.

Just telling you guys that, if the supposed SNES remake is that of Super Metroid, I should probably plug my creation thread just in case.

There are people who are hungry for a Nintendo Switch port of The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. Meanwhile, all that I'm really interested in is what the 5th wave of MK8DX's Booster Course Pass will offer us.

Im always so mean... okay third times the charm
So a certain popular someone got a remake so there might be a chance hes in the next smash!

Top Bottom