• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Nintendo, aMSa, Improvement

churules7

Smash Rookie
Anybody think we'll have problems with Nintendo this year for Evo???

Also, is aMSa participating in Apex 2014? I'm really looking forward to watching his Yoshi lol.

Any suggestions for improving my skills for Apex 2014? Should I go in KoreanDJ style: guns/wallet a blazing? Youtube videos? Other options?

Thanks everybody! Sorry this wasn't completely Apex related haha

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
Everyone learns from their mistakes. It would take some *serious* stubbornness AND scorn for our community for Nintendo to try to block streaming again.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Most likely aMSa will be on stream at some point. Hes been a hype player and Strife wants to show all the hype possible. If he doesnt get on stream his matches will defiantly be recorded

Metà

Smash Master
i can see amsa making it out of his pool. i make it out of pools at nationals and I've played him. he is the real deal. he's gonna be so much better mow than when i played him at evo though

Trami Nguyen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6947-5372-3303
Anybody think we'll have problems with Nintendo this year for Evo???

Also, is aMSa participating in Apex 2014? I'm really looking forward to watching his Yoshi lol.

Any suggestions for improving my skills for Apex 2014? Should I go in KoreanDJ style: guns/wallet a blazing? Youtube videos? Other options?

Thanks everybody! Sorry this wasn't completely Apex related haha

Top Bottom