• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinfanNanz's Smash 3 Project M Build With Cbliss Expansion!

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I don't believe it has to be blank. you can just insert everything and it should work. and what errors? the bugs listed in the main post? If so, yes. I have no idea how to fix those.

CopynPasteKevin

Smash Cadet
NNID
CopynPaste
Do you know the code to have the songs rotate after every match on the CSS?
It's a nice addition and I'd love to have it on my custom build.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I do not but I have a code with the rotation without Cbliss.

calebano

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know how to build this into an ISO? it crashes after the ''Secure wrist strap'' screen.

Sliquify_Cheeze

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know how to build this into an ISO? it crashes after the ''Secure wrist strap'' screen.
Sorry to break it to you, but you should really stop building isos. Virtual SD cards are easier to work with, and they don't take up nearly as much space on your computer.

calebano

Smash Rookie
Sorry to break it to you, but you should really stop building isos. Virtual SD cards are easier to work with, and they don't take up nearly as much space on your computer.
The thing is, I don't use dolphin because my PC isn't powerful enough. I use a USB loader to play my games.

Sliquify_Cheeze

Smash Cadet
The thing is, I don't use dolphin because my PC isn't powerful enough. I use a USB loader to play my games.
Then your fix is even easier. Just load PM onto an SD card, run a brawl iso. I use USB Loader GX, so for that, just turn ocarina on, and whenever it boots up Brawl, I get PM.

calebano

Smash Rookie
Then your fix is even easier. Just load PM onto an SD card, run a brawl iso. I use USB Loader GX, so for that, just turn ocarina on, and whenever it boots up Brawl, I get PM.
Is there any size limit when using an SD card on USB loader gx, Or any specific settings for loading it off of an SD card?

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
As far as to my knowledge, no. the 2GB limit is only for hackless method of loading Project M.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I am working on it. No worries. Should be up by this weekend.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Hey you all, I updated the Costume List, there are some new ones. I am working on some stuff right now and I know the link does not contain the build. Do not fret, As I am working on it, and almost done updating the build. It should be up no later than July 15th, this Friday. Hope you all enjoy. I got a lot of stuff coming ya'lls way.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Alright, sorry for the Delay! The Homebrew Version is up! The Hackless/Dolphin will be up in the next few days! all of them are updated. I will post the specifics of the update later. Enjoy and thank you for you patience!

EDIT : Uploaded Dolphin. Uses the Virtual SD card method.

Last edited:

Lesserlog

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0748-7034-5966
Heya Nanz,

I've finally discovered what "N02 - Sol Vs Ky Theme (Guilty Gear Xrd)" in your track list is actually supposed to be.

First of all, here is the actual Guilty Gear Xrd - Sol Vs Ky Theme:
https://youtu.be/uHOOgvt0riI

Now that's very different from the song you actually have there. Instead, its actually Under Night In-Birth - Blood Drain - Again (Eltnum's Theme)
https://youtu.be/TuwoH2iZuKU?list=PLsnW7GMkkusyHUXn6FSDkm176YjUv4Up_

Here is the BRSTM if anyone wants it
http://www.smashcustommusic.com/33288

Hope this has helped! And thanks for getting me into Project M

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
AFTER TWO YEARS! WE FINALLY KNOW IT. all of my friends were telling me it wasn't it, but I could never figure out the name. thank you so much! Also, that's awesome dude! Glad you enjoy it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom