• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

niagra falls

2kool2kare

Smash Apprentice
sup everybody im new to smashboards and was wondering if anyone lived near the niagra falls, canada area iv been playin melee for about a year now

(if im doing something wrong as in im not allowed to post this or something someone please correct me lolz)

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
Ya Bing works with me, pretty much the only one, I'm going to be showing up at tourneys soon, should add me and Bing and send him a message

2kool2kare

Smash Apprentice
i swear i live in like the worst area its so dead.....you can only get so good playing lvl 7 cpus lmaoo

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
a few people in st. catherines, there used to be people in niagara i thought, people in hamilton. thats.... closeish.

and man, it could be worse lol. livin in the st. or up in sudbury like lahti.

Niko_K

Smash Master
<3 Never forgotten

I'm gonna be getting everything set up for SBaN again sometime in the future. Currently working on rounding up our locals, theres at least 15 of us.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo all posters looking for smashers in Niagara, lurkers too :D

There is a Melee tournament being organized downtown St Catharines scheduled for December 14th at 'The Toy Trove'. Niagara Crew is not currently the one organizing it or hosting it, but it looks like the majority of us will be in attendance. tournament thread should be posted soon for at least two weeks~ notice to everyone. As it is I have absolutely zero information about rules, venue fee, entry fee, singles, doubles, etc.

For anyone who is looking for a central place other than someones house to smash this might be our chance for a location to hold bi-weeklies or w.e if there is a good turnout.

Edit: Didn't see Brad already had posted.

Here is the thread he posted with a little info, he will be making a tournament thread soon.

Direct post he made: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=15098341&postcount=38

Entire Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319548

Top Bottom