• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Percon

Smash Lord
Okay, well I'm glad we cleared that up at least. I feel kind of bad for saying some of that stuff, and this almost feels like persecution, but I'm glad you cooperated.

So I'm in france right now. The keyboards are awul. Itms like the keybqrds fro, auebec exposed to rqdiqtion qnd ,utqted beyond belief.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Well obviously he is fat. All he does is eat twinkies and play Brawl. I don't even think he has a washroom break. He pays his bro with his tournament winnings to clean up his mess.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lol I just made Millar lol over 9000. Trolling is fun.

Max is back in a week right? Because I am thinking that we should have a team practice? The only time that I know of when we are all together is at Niko's smash fests. I think we should get in more practice then that. The occassional times I am at Miller's with Niko or Josh is good, but I barely get practice with Rob, Mike, Kevin and Max.

Percon

Smash Lord
I love how everyone uses the SB@N thread now.

Anyway, we should still plan practices and whatnot here.

Since there's not gonna be a tourney saturday, who's up for some practice then?

Top Bottom