• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Honestly John, just do us all a favor and save us the hassle by just leaving this section....you're just going to get flamed by just about everyone.

Go play DOA or something.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
And if your going to start **** it isn't going to end good on your side. You fail either way. Go play with EFG.

LOL!!!!@ everyone. I never post in here anyway so just chill lol. And like, It's ok if your all mad at me. I mean like, getting ****ing rocked at every single practice by Link has to destroy your pride right? Like, I can't even begin to imagine what that feels like. If that's what I did wrong than... IM SORRY! MY BAD!!!! I was just playin the game ;). Take a joke. And it's kinda funny that you all just JUMP on the band waggon to flame me for one post made out of boredome. OH LAWD.

btw lawlb0t i don't even know who you are so like...you even knowing my name is a little creepy...lol

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lolwut? What are you talking about? Do you have a serious case of down syndrome? Because it sure as hell looks like it. Your a thief. All the Link's at Smashfest besides Rob, Trev and Faz's were ****.

So I wonder where you lay then? Certainly not in the good category. You can post here as its your right, but don't expect to be able to enter or even be present at any of Niagara's events. The GTA already knows about you, so I guess your going to have to move to Mexico if you want to enter a tournament, lawl.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Lulz at you thinking your amazing with link

Honestly John, just do us all a favor and save us the hassle by just leaving this section....you're just going to get flamed by just about everyone.

Go play DOA or something.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Idiocy is a side effect of down syndrome. Its ok john, you don't need to know me, just know that you are not welcome.

Too bad your a dirty rat, other wise you could come "own" us and by own I mean get yourself another assh0le torn from massive **** in Melee or Brawl.

Lulz at you thinking your amazing with link
What's wrong Niko? Mad 'cause you could never beat me? Either way, if all you people EVER want to do is rehash some old, ridiculous, meaningless event and point the finger, I can always bring this fact up; you have NO proof whatsoever. Nothing. And why would I want someones old, grubby 2nd hand stuff. And honestly, just give the whole song and dance a rest for a minute, I'm tired of fighting with you people over some stupid **** that can't even be proven. And to be honest, do you think I care about what the "GTA" thinks of me? If they can think negative stuff about me from just word of mouth, something you don't even have proof of, then they really aren't people I care enough to meet in the first place. Just give it a rest.

And lawlb0t, I guarantee I could kill you at either melee or brawl, and you don't know me and can't make any judgements either so just stfu

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
You can see the guilt in using the lame *** line of "You can't prove it". If you didn't steal anything then you would have defended yourself, but your not because your guilty. Its just logic. Not to mention you stole their stuff and they got it back, but not the other stuff.

Why would they make an elaborate story? The only reason I could think of is that you are way too godly at Melee and that you must be banned from our tournaments...ye...that makes sense doesn't it?

A LINK PLAYER THAT IS BANNED? LULZ.

btw, we warn the GTA players so we don't have some clown thats going to tournaments and swiping ****.

hay guyz, can i has cheezeburgerz nao?

Edit:

I am not even going to comment about your Link.

Actually, that's not "logic" as you like to label it. If you have no proof, and I don't have any proof, it would be logical to say that neither person has any evidence. How does that mean your guilty just for stating the obvious? The simplest explination is usually the right one. And usually, if it dosn't make sense, it's because it's not true. In a room filled with like 80 people, you narrow it down to me. How? You can't. Like I said before, people were even guessing what I was WEARING wrong. You paint yourselves just as ignorant. N0 ch33s3burger.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
They got the controllers back from you. AHAHAHAHAHAH.

Edit:

Could you also tell me whats the purpose of a witness? And if multiple witness accounts are used in law?

Bye "Aniki" AHAHAHAHHAHA

Sure, why not. I sold one to josh, the purple one. Yeah, they got it all back alright. And witnesses are generally used when they have witnessed something, and if they guess what the person looked like and what they were wearing wrong, usually their statements wouldn't mean much especially considering that would mean they couldn't identify the person. And thanks for the compliment. I like that nickname.

They got the controllers back from you. AHAHAHAHAHAH.

Edit:

Could you also tell me whats the purpose of a witness? And if multiple witness accounts are used in law?

Bye "Aniki" AHAHAHAHHAHA

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Just leave, you're not allowed to tournaments and you're a nobody.
You're not going to change that.

All you're doing here is being an attention ***** and wasting everyone's (including your own) time.

Just leave, you're not allowed to tournaments and you're a nobody.
You're not going to change that.

All you're doing here is being an attention ***** and wasting everyone's (including your own) time.
lol i've got nothin else to do right now, just settling down before bedtime =). And boy, your a pretty big nobody yourself since I don't even know you yet everyone knows me LOL Maybe you should have kept your mouth shut. Anyway, since you guys have no arguements, or evidence or anything, I guess that means I was right. Hmph. Go figure. Goodnight =).

BTW you all know memes huh? REALLY c00l!!!!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'm one of the most well known players in EC smash, as far as people I know and who knows me.

Maybe you didn't know that because *suprise* you're not allowed to tournaments.
We all get the last laugh no matter what because it doesn't matter what you try to say, your thieving *** is still banned.

Have fun playing with yourself. You'll probably have a better time trying to steal some friends.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Man I picked up and consistantly used Pika for the first time in ages. All that good started comming back after a couple matches. Gotta train him some more.

To Jonny: Lawlbot would own you at both games. Melee I'm bloody sure of 100% and Brawl... well I know yer not smart enough to get past his Roy anyway.

Man I picked up and consistantly used Pika for the first time in ages. All that good started comming back after a couple matches. Gotta train him some more.

To Jonny: Lawlbot would own you at both games. Melee I'm bloody sure of 100% and Brawl... well I know yer not smart enough to get past his Roy anyway.
Sure. Prove it. Oh wait, you can't because you guys are all ***s who dwell in the past and blame people for **** they didn't do, I forgot =). Have fun playing in Niko's basement.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Sure. Prove it. Oh wait, you can't because you guys are all ***s who dwell in the past and blame people for **** they didn't do, I forgot =). Have fun playing in Niko's basement.
F*cking right we will. Niko's tournies are bloody brilliant!

Oh and you said "Prove it" well what proof did you have when you said you could kill him at both games anyway skippy? So if you say you can beat him why not prove it? Oh wait, you can't, cause yer a **** and nobody likes you.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Skippy...Aahahaahahaha! Massively funny. AHAHAHAHAH.

- Plays Link
- Claims he/she is good
- Talks ****
- Is an idiot
- Calls out semi pro/pro players
- Unable to back it up

Sounds like a scrub to me.

+ 10 for his new name as Skippy.

Edit:

Btw your past actions reflect on you in the future. If your expecting forgive and forget your completely ********, why do you support such a philosophy/mentality if your a ****ing snake? You **** people over and expect them to let you **** them over again? lol...

And we will have some fun outside of Niko's basement, such as Grmo's or C 3's.

Show up to a Niagara event that I am at and I will assure you that you will enjoy yourself painfully. Leave. Thanks.

Percon

Smash Lord
Okay, it's about time that I said something.

Jon, I'm going to kindly ask you to leave the forums, or at least this thread. Your time's up.

When I first heard of you on the forums, I was ecstatic because, hey, there's a new player. Then when I head you were from my elementary school... I was even happier that you'd be joining us. But then things started to go downhill.

You and your friends showed up, but received a bit of a special treatment thanks to my generosity. Remember? You only payed entry for two people instead of 4. I thought that maybe you were going through some financial troubles (naive as I was), so I decided to lend a hand. Unfortunately, though, I think you just wanted to cut costs. To not have to pay... that's pretty disrespectful. But then things only got worse.

Obviously, stuff was missing from smashfest. I didn't know who took everything, and I didn't want to. But the next day, a large amount of people were claiming it was you. People who knew you from before. People who know what you're like. Remember Marc Jean from L'Heritage? You still have his GH controller. Remember Jon Aguillar? You used to be friends with him until you got into a fight... which made me realize, you sure have lost a lot of friends over the years. Why is that?

Anyway, I refused to believe it was you. Maybe it's because I was naive enough to believe you were a good person. Maybe it's because you were at L'Heritage. But I just couldn't bring myself to think it was you.

Then Miller showed up and started practicing with us (another friend you no longer have?). You TOLD him that you stole everything. But what really convinced me is when Miller got my Wii remote back... and that it had my Mii on it. He was our inside guy for a while...

Speaking of which, you could really learn a lot from Miller. True, sometimes Miller gets into an argument with someone... but he ALWAYS settles it in the end. Despite the fact that we tease him a lot, he's a valued member of our smash crew, not to mention that he's a better player than you are now.

And I don't know where you get off saying that you're a better player than everyone else. Hello? I can wipe the floor with you at either game (and lol at you not knowing Runawayfire), and that's me being modest. When we used to practice Melee, you were ON PAR with Niko and Kevin. Everyone seems to have inflated egos when it comes to smash skill... even me sometimes.

Anyway, back to my rant. I tried ignoring you and avoiding practice with you, hoping that you'd go away on your own. Hoping that you'd realize that you weren't really wanted here. It's not just that you stole stuff. You're simply a douchebag. I wish you hadn't stole all that stuff so that we could re-evaluate your personality in a positive light... but it's too late now. You're cocky, arrogant and your sense of humor is out of whack. (I saw that MSN conversation you ad with my brother... "Legend of **** 3: Return of the Boner"... even my brother doesn't find that funny)

I never thought I'd have to intervene like this, but here you go again creating arguments on the internet. So, I'm going to say this once and only once:

I don't want to see you here any more.

I can't go around saying that Niagara is "My community", because it belongs to everyone. However, I was the first person to take a step forward to establish this community, and for the well-being of the community, I'll ask you to leave. You're the first and worst thing to happen to this community.

Goodbye.

To everyone else: I'm going to france today, so I'll see you al in a week!

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Thanks for posting Max. Have fun in France. Be sure to find some French smashers :p

*Reads "Legend of **** 3: Return of the Boner"*

*Raises WTF flag*

WTTFFF??

Btw, yes you did pretty much start the community, joining all of the small smash groups that were scattered over St Catharines together.

+1 For Max as Niagara leader

Yeah, alright Max. Fair enough. I'm glad that someone was at least man enough to say something. And as if me leaving this place for like 2 months without a word wasn't enough of a foreshadowing of the fact that I was never coming back. To be perfectly honest, I don't really like any of you guys either. With the exception of Mike, he's a cool guy and maybe Ron too. But don't be so ignorant as to think I was even considering coming back even if I was allowed. Also, considering I don't have a Wii, and Miller did, wouldn't it make more sense for him to have taken it? Just something to think about I guess right? That's a little something I like to call Incentive. Either way, we were all cocky when we played together so it's not really fair to point fingers at anyone for gloating when we won or lost, because we all did it. And you saying you could "Wipe the floor with me" is the polar opposite of being moddest. You were the only person who could ever beat me badly, and consistently too. And when we were all playing to decide who was in a 3-2 ranked position in terms of skill, I won. That's where I get this information from. But that's besides the point I guess. And by the way, I was going through a financial situation at the time so No, I couldn't have afforded it even if I wanted to. And you mentioned two people that I knew before, if you think losing 2 friends during the course of 12 years is alot, I really don't know what to tell you. And since you don't even know what hapenned, don't comment on my life. And finally, I didn't come here with any intention of starting an arguement, just look at what I said first, then thank your "crew" for jumping on me like wild animals and starting this whole thing. So, either way, it was cool playin with you guys while it lasted on a positive note. Good luck.

Top Bottom