• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Thor'axe the Impaler

Smash Rookie
Have fun you guys o_O
You've gotta be kidding me, you're not coming? Have you got work or something?

Sorry Max, but unless I get sidetracked by some lovely chickitas then I'm gonna be there to teach you a thing or two about Smash. Consider this a challange! Get ready to sweat my friend...

So yeah... make sure you wear deodorant or something... cause if you start sweating EVERYWHERE then duuuuuuude.... gross... course... considering how much of a sausage fest the triweekly will be... that basement is gonna stink something fierce of dude BO... but yeah... Challenge.

Werd.
Hehe pretty big talk coming from the walking sweat gland.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
You've gotta be kidding me, you're not coming? Have you got work or something?

Hehe pretty big talk coming from the walking sweat gland.
Ha ha, the only reason I kept goin out to help people catch Miller cat was to get away from the rankness of the basement :laugh: And walking back down after... OH EM GEE exclamation point. 16 guys + basement = death... kinda a given rule of life.

Random point:
Uh... I totally can't even remember who you are btw:p

Peach Tree

Smash Cadet
Lol i'm not even sure what's tourney you guys are going to i havn't brawled with the st kits crew in a long time only with the niagara region people.

If any of you have a facebook add me:
Roniel Aperocho

Percon

Smash Lord
hey max, who did you play in the man who came to dinner?
Hahahahahaha

So you're the one who got Devin to add me on Facebook?

Yeah, I was a choirboy. Smash 64 backstage FTW I remember taking those guys on in a 3-on-1. I never won those ones, though :/ But yeah, I bet he isn't surprised that I'm playing smash for realz now.

Unless this is something completely unrelated.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
LOL nope i saw this poster of when you guys were small and im like wtf that looks like max. But ye devin says you owned him back in the smash 64 dayz too

Niko_K

Smash Master
Shut up with the 4chan **** haha. This weekend is going to be immense guys. If you don't practice hard im going to give you a forest when you fall asleep from smoking too much on sunday.

Miller

Smash Lord
Pro Tip : Don't Fall Asleep at Nikos
His A ss is soooo freaking harry, he will put it in your face if you pass out

Niko_K

Smash Master
Pro Tip : Don't Fall Asleep at Nikos
His A ss is soooo freaking harry, he will put it in your face if you pass out
eh, only if they're retardedly drunk and piss me off throughout the night. I'm not that twisted.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
^ Hahahahahah!

Miller you forgot another important pro tip, to warn them about Niko's creapin troll sister. Lolol.

Miller

Smash Lord
It was maxes birthday?!?!?!?!?!

Happy Birthday maxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have actually mentioned that to us

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
...Why are you even posting here. Your a tool John. Have fun organizing your own events, because from what I have heard your not coming to ours.

Top Bottom