• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sad that no one else came to kitchener for the tournament there. I slept over at Sylars and got a hell of a lot better at smash ;) So I expect to be getting max down to 1 stock again or beat him...ya thats right max im calling you out!!! Enough of your mindgames time for some serious ownage.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ive gotten him down to his last stock a few times in one session, after this weekend I'm pretty confident I could beat him once or twice. If not then I gotta stop getting ahead of myself.

McgDynasty

Smash Rookie
Ive gotten him down to his last stock a few times in one session, after this weekend I'm pretty confident I could beat him once or twice. If not then I gotta stop getting ahead of myself.
Hmm...Your peach has a natural advantage over his falco. Not to say that your Peach isn't good. It's just that Down smash of your really sends him flying. But having a character advantage over him dosn't make you better than him. But like i said, not to say your not good, just max is better lol.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I never claimed to be better than Max. I stated that after spending the night in Cambridge with Peter (Sylar) and playing with the waterloo locals at the tournament I improved greatly and feel I have acquired the skill necessary to beat him once or twice :p Once I work on my analyzation and reaction I'll improve even more.

McgDynasty

Smash Rookie
I never claimed to be better than Max. I stated that after spending the night in Cambridge with Peter (Sylar) and playing with the waterloo locals at the tournament I improved greatly and feel I have acquired the skill necessary to beat him once or twice :p Once I work on my analyzation and reaction I'll improve even more.
LOL I didn't say you claimed to be better than anyone lol. I just said that you have an obvious character advantage. And I said that your Peach IS good. Very good. So don't worry about it lol. But she still falls before my Link. Proven in combat lulz. But it's a funny matchup, Turnips, Bombs, Boomerangs and Arrows flying all over the place haha. BTW You need to keep TBFTE as your name.

I'll have a huge batch of pasta ready next time :p.

Miller

Smash Lord
John stop being a fukken arogant *******, If you know anything about Smash, Fox and Falco have no counters, if they did, they wouldnt be god tier.

Btw, i put McgDynasty on ignore after this so no more arguements will arise, I will remove the ignore after the account is back in cody's hands, not yours

Niko_K

Smash Master
Miller now your just being a ****. Your being IGNORANT. Peach IS infact a counter to spacies. They are always constantly holding down to start a shine, Downsmash will usually always hit at least 2-3 times. You need to stop taking your anger towards John on the board.

You said the arguements were over and then you continue to call him out over something your not even 100 percent sure of yourself.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Lol... just posting to say that a technical Fox actually eats Peach alive.
Oh but Peach does counter Falco.
So you're both wrong (They spacies do each have counters)
>(^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^)<

McgDynasty

Smash Rookie
Jeez..Europhoria, They do have bad matchups. And miller, if YOU knew anything about smash, or would quit being an ignorant moron, you would know that they DO infact have counters.Here's a Smashwiki.com Quote: Falco

Falco vs. Peach is a slightly advantageous matchup for the princess. Her Down Smash and grab combos can rip Falco apart. Compounded with Falco's reliance on horizontal kills rather than Fox's vertical kills effectively negates the advantages Fox had for this cousin space animal. Add to that her ability to chase Falco's recovery off the edge, and she is probably the only true counter to Falco.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I guess I can see why people say Fox has no bad match ups. But I don't think he goes even with Falco anywhere that isn't FD.
If you really want gay, there's Sheik. Who actually doesn't have a bad match up >_>.

McgDynasty

Smash Rookie
I guess I can see why people say Fox has no bad match ups. But I don't think he goes even with Falco anywhere that isn't FD.
If you really want gay, there's Sheik. Who actually doesn't have a bad match up >_>.
This is true >_> Fox and Falco have there bad matches but... Why dosn't sheik! And the thing that pisses me off the most...She can chain grab my link up to 100% *cries*

Percon

Smash Lord
1. No fighting, guys, srsly. Most issues shouldn't go in this thread.

2. Niko... gotta face you soon, man. I'm gonna be super busy all this week, though. Exams and all. But maybe this weekend we can smash. I'm really looking forward 'till someone here is as good as me, that way we can keep one-upping each other and get better faster.

3. Brawl soon :D

4. My worst matchup, personally, is peach right now. Though I've never faced that good of a sheik (didn't fight one at either tourney I attended) and I bet one could rip me up bad. Fox has a MUCH better matchup 'gainst Peach, IMO. Not that I can't take Niko to school. Lulz, just joking.

5. SOOOO MUCH HOMEWORK! GAH!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
^ Excellent. My power grows...

edit: Falco counters Fox. Peach counters Falco sort of (it's not by much) but Falco has his own issues with how he's only even vs IC and Jiggs whereas Sheik/Fox/Marth tear them apart. Sheik ***** everyone that isn't a space animal.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I don't think Sheik ******* Peach or Doc. I think she beats them, but I don't think it's total ****. Oh and Sheik does well vs. himself too obviously. <(^.^)< <(^.^)> >(^.^)>

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I don't think Sheik ******* Peach or Doc. I think she beats them, but I don't think it's total ****. Oh and Sheik does well vs. himself too obviously. <(^.^)< <(^.^)> >(^.^)>
Sheik ***** himself when he's not looking.

Also, if Peach is a 60 / 40 in Sheik's favour, what do you think Doc is? I tend to find Doc harder or about as hard as Peach but then again I'm not particularly proficient with Docs. On that note, my john is that I don't play them often ever since Ryan gave up going Doc against me on small stages.

Other than space animals, Doc, IC, and Peach, I think Sheik has a 70 / 30 or better with everyone in the game. I'm reevaluating my stance on Sheik vs IC (again) and I think 60 / 40 for Sheik's favour is closer to truth than what I initially thought (where it's a **** matchup in favour of Sheik). Sheik has advantage though.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Other than space animals, Doc, IC, and Peach, I thik Sheik has a 70 / 30 or better with everyone in the game. I'm reevaluating my stance on Sheik vs IC (again) and I think 60 / 40 for Sheik's favour is closer to truth than what I initially thought (where it's a **** matchup in favour of Sheik). Sheik has advantage though.
Agreed. I think Doc is about a 60/40 just like Peach/ICs in Sheik's favor. Sheik is gay. *Strokes Adnan*

McgDynasty

Smash Rookie
Hey Niko, sick practice man. LOL at the R-Dodge on last stock for ur Peach LOLOL.

BTW My Ganon is the boss eh? No one can beat him if he wears Green or Purple. Don't tell anyone though ;).

Percon

Smash Lord
Delaaaaaaay.

Though the *** version of Brawl is out in two weeks. But then there's a month's wait until the english version X_X. Looks like I'll be living with you for a while, Niko. :p

Top Bottom