• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Im also confirmed on going.

Btw, for people being picked up by me tomorrow, since it starts at 11 AM, we should prob start going @ 9 am just to be early and just in case of traffic jams and stuff. And can everyone meet @ like a single house so we don't have to make several trips to peoples houses ;). Say everyone meet up @ Nikos and head out from there?. Iunno just a suggestion, get back to me on where you guys will all be.

K

koka

Im also confirmed on going.

Btw, for people being picked up by me tomorrow, since it starts at 11 AM, we should prob start going @ 9 am just to be early and just in case of traffic jams and stuff. And can everyone meet @ like a single house so we don't have to make several trips to peoples houses ;). Say everyone meet up @ Nikos and head out from there?. Iunno just a suggestion, get back to me on where you guys will all be.
I can't believe I didn't put you up Mike, I'm so sorry. I should have double checked the list, I thought you were the first one on it. I've updated the original one I made, which I'll be posting in the tournament thread. Anyways guys, hope that helps.

That sounds like a pretty good plan, Mike. You know that seven eleven when you enter Hamilton, the one near my house? Would it be too much trouble to pick me up there since you guys have gotta pass it anyways? I'll be waiting there at 9:30, and if it's cold I'll probably be scoping out the gaming magazines inside. If it's too much trouble though, I'll meet you guys at Niko's house.

Niko_K

Smash Master
My house is not a problem for a meet up spot so I give that the go ahead! Just confirm a time and were set.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Double post oops

If your wanting a ride with Mike (raidos) then make sure you are at my house by or before 9 am!

...4 Nickel St for those who don't know my address.

Miller

Smash Lord
Me, Max, and Kevin are getting a ride with Kevins dad, so dont worry about that, we'll be there, and Im bringing my Wii aswell, MODDING FTW, And I believe Roniel's tag is Yiff ;) lol

Peach Tree

Smash Cadet
Hay Niagara, Ronin (Jeff's clone) here I finally made an account o___o.

Edit: What the this forum doesn't like me, it's not showing my signature.

Top Bottom