• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Any more from niagra who wanna confirm for the tourney in kitchener on the 12th of janurary.

$5 Entrance fee (it's a library metting room so it's pretty big and we had to rent it for the day)
$5 for singles and $10 per doubles team.

Doors open at nine and close at five but if you guys can confirm a number i might be able to host you guys for the night. (because 5 is really early)... PM me mr_sport11@hotmail.com is my msn addy.
I will find out by christmas if thats not a problem....I would most likely need hosting but in return ill bring the cream ;)

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
Any more from niagra who wanna confirm for the tourney in kitchener on the 12th of janurary.

$5 Entrance fee (it's a library metting room so it's pretty big and we had to rent it for the day)
$5 for singles and $10 per doubles team.

Doors open at nine and close at five but if you guys can confirm a number i might be able to host you guys for the night. (because 5 is really early)... PM me mr_sport11@hotmail.com is my msn addy.
I actually might be going to this. How many people do you expect to be there?

K

koka

This tournament sounds pretty fun, so maybe we can all carpool there together. No promises though, I'll have to ask a friend.

Miller

Smash Lord
At Sauga, theres crew matches, and I think ive come up with a good list for the members to compete

Max
Josh
Kevin
Mike
Miller
Niko

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hahaha, awesome! It's good to see you guys entering crews too. Get your Pokemon tags ready.

Something like: WGTF for Wigglytuff. LOL :]

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
So far at the Kpl tourney there is about 15 16 ppl but we cant have more than 25. If you guys go to the 2nd clash of sauga we'll prolly get to smash there too.

Niko: as soon as you confirm i can confirm hosting.

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
So far at the Kpl tourney there is about 15 16 ppl but we cant have more than 25. If you guys go to the 2nd clash of sauga we'll prolly get to smash there too.

Niko: as soon as you confirm i can confirm hosting.
Yeah, I'll probably be able to go to this. Not sure about the Sauga tournament though.

I can supply a DVD recorder. Do you want me to bring one?

gan gar

Smash Cadet
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.........................................................................................................
........................................................................................
;;;;;;;;;;;;

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.........................................................................................................
........................................................................................
;;;;;;;;;;;;
Can you not spam the Niagara thread?

Miller

Smash Lord
;;;;;;;;;;;;

More like can you not be a complete ****?

K

koka

A new guitar baby ;). lol. But I'm probably gonna go out and buy a Wii soon...That is if i run into a bit of money. Oh yeah, to Koka, Happy festivus to you too! :D
Edit: Modded 360. Aww yeah.

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, I hoe you get that Wii, Dejana, so you can play Melee and Brawl more often. Though that Zelda DS Lite is pretty awesome. Let me know if you get it.

I can't play instruments, but guitars have always been pretty cool to me. I couldn't ever imagine playing one, though. Too tough. And that's why I need to lay Guitar Hero with a controller. >_>

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I hoe you get that Wii, Dejana, so you can play Melee and Brawl more often. Though that Zelda DS Lite is pretty awesome. Let me know if you get it.

I can't play instruments, but guitars have always been pretty cool to me. I couldn't ever imagine playing one, though. Too tough. And that's why I need to lay Guitar Hero with a controller. >_>
LOL! That's awesome. I have two electric Guitars! Behold my oldschool Gibson SG! And new to the family, the Fender Stratocaster!...Not bad for classics, and it's dirt cheap XD. I'd love to see you trying to play...Watching you play smash bros from the side lines is funny enough jk jk. Anyway, guess what I got on top of it! A new computer chair LOL! I'm using a dining room chair right now because my fatass friend jeff broke the arm on my old computer chair... Because he sat on it...Now I'm typing in style :D. What'd you get for christmas max?

K

koka

Watching you play smash bros from the side lines is funny enough.
*Rolls up my metaphorical sleeves*
Well, since we're doing some straight talking, let me tell you, buddy-- You're a stupid poo-poo head!

Percon

Smash Lord
I'm not even sure whom that was directed at.

So other stuff I got... uh, well, I said I got PH. I got some gift certificates, some nice new clothes, wii points cards among other stuff.

Any virtual console recommendations, guys?

K

koka

Ok?...That's a joke right? :p
I'm not even sure whom that was directed at.

So other stuff I got... uh, well, I said I got PH. I got some gift certificates, some nice new clothes, wii points cards among other stuff.

Any virtual console recommendations, guys?
You guys are ruthless! It was a joke directed at John for insulting my smashing skills. Evidentally though, it FAILED miserably.

Nice gifts, by the way. I'm guessing everyone's Christmas was pretty good. Anything planned for the next few days? Oh yeah, John, I've got two guitars -- one acoustic and one electric. Vagabond and FirstAct, kinda cheap, but I'm just glad I've got a guitar in the first place. Man, words cannot describe how jealous I am of Max though.. I can't believe you got Phantom Hourglass!

Percon

Smash Lord
Oooh, I getcha. I see now that he edited whatever it was out of his post.

Oh, and the rule of thumb is that everyone is jealous of me at some point. It's either my hair, my smash skills, my dashing good looks... (oh, and my ego is quite large)

I've got nothing planned for tomorrow, but after that I'm mostly busy until new year's. Then I'm free for whatever if you guys want to play/go to a tourney or whatever.

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Oooh, I getcha. I see now that he edited whatever it was out of his post.

Oh, and the rule of thumb is that everyone is jealous of me at some point. It's either my hair, my smash skills, my dashing good looks... (oh, and my ego is quite large)

I've got nothing planned for tomorrow, but after that I'm mostly busy until new year's. Then I'm free for whatever if you guys want to play/go to a tourney or whatever.
Don't worry Max, I'm not jealous of your dashing good looks or your..."skills" as you call them LOL. Yeah I'm free tomorrow too. You two wanna play? (Second party being Koka lol).

K

koka

Yeah, sure! I'm stuck here if Mike can't go, so I'll have to ask him. Where did you wanna meet up?

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to go and practice with you guys.

Oh and is anyone going to the biweekly at Davids on the 29th? because so far all I know is that me and my cousin are going, and we could use some company.

K

koka

I've just got to go somewhere with my family, but I should be back by three. If I'm not, I'll try getting there as fast as I can and I'll go on msn to tell you when I'm leaving. You know how I've got a tendency to be late for these things, so I might not be there on time. Who's planning on coming?

Percon

Smash Lord
Cool. So far it's me and Kevin, but I'm expecting others (John, Josh, Miller?).

I might not be on MSN later, but I'll try to stay on. I'm not leaving my house, though, so come any time. My address is 39 Arthur street, if you forgot. Honestly one minute away from Niko's.

EDIT: SUPER IMPORTANT

I forgot my copy of smash somewhere, so would someone PLEASE bring a copy? Any version will do!

Ravioli

Smash Rookie
This thread fills me with joy. I live in the Niagara Region (Fort Erie, actually) and I've never been to a tournament/Smashfest because until now I didn't know this region was Smash active.

I hope I can attend the next one. :)

As a bit of an introduction, I use the Ice Climbers, Marth and Sheik primarily. Since I've never experienced a tournament before I suck and will probably get *****.

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
This thread fills me with joy. I live in the Niagara Region (Fort Erie, actually) and I've never been to a tournament/Smashfest because until now I didn't know this region was Smash active.

I hope I can attend the next one. :)

As a bit of an introduction, I use the Ice Climbers, Marth and Sheik primarily. Since I've never experienced a tournament before I suck and will probably get *****.
Thats good to know, you should play either Niko or miller, because they play like they haven't been to a tournament either lol.

Top Bottom