• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Percon

Smash Lord
Whew, just got back from a robotics tournament and I'm pooped.

If everyone's there at 3, we can get in some good practice. We're supposed to get a lot of snow tomorrow, so Monday COULD end up being a snow day. If that's the case, we can brawl 'till dawn!

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
Whew, just got back from a robotics tournament and I'm pooped.

If everyone's there at 3, we can get in some good practice. We're supposed to get a lot of snow tomorrow, so Monday COULD end up being a snow day. If that's the case, we can brawl 'till dawn!
Lol sick, I'm brining my cousin along, he is still newb, but wants to become good and practice with the pro's (of the area).

And I do hope for a snow day, so we can play till we can't use our thumbs no more (or in my case, Toe lol.)

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Attention Niagra, is anyone interested in a low entry fee early start early finish at a venue down here?? if it's only a few people i might be able to host you guys if nessecary. Maxx man get some of your crew down here..peace :p

Percon

Smash Lord
Of course!... unless it's next Saturday. I've got plans then. But any other day that isn't too close to the Holidays should be good. Where can I find details?

K

koka

Yikes, the snow is really piling on. We might be a little late, sorry guys.

Percon

Smash Lord
We kind of figured that would happen, so just take your time and have a safe ride down.

I won't be late, Niko, no worries. I'm guessing Josh will be there more or less on time as well.

Miller

Smash Lord
Im going now actually, I wonder if Nikos home yet, If hes not, Max im gunna come nock on your door, sorry for this man, my uncles giving me a ride down there so i cant really make him drive for no reason

say4ct

Smash Rookie
I wasn't. I was saying that Millers Wi gets dropped and smacked around alot. And I kinda can. Because out of the... PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox 1, Xbox 360 and the Wii...Which one has the least durability? I know they wanna make it small but come on :p. All the last gen and newgen stuff has better durability... I'm sure they don't expect you to drop it everywhere but let's face it... The N64 could take a S*HIT kicking.

You can't really compare the 360 and the Wii in Durability.

Miller

Smash Lord
I would like to let everyone know to let off the John Guy stealing peoples controller thing. We have no proof he did it and we should all let him come to get togethers from now on.

More smashers = win

EDIT: This is Niko (Miller learn how to log out you dinkus)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
****, get caught up with work for a while and now I have no idea who's talking about what. Well, I'll have to pay more attention now.

K

koka

I would like to let everyone know to let off the John Guy stealing peoples controller thing. We have no proof he did it and we should all let him come to get togethers from now on.
Sure, it would be great to get more people involved.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Any more from niagra who wanna confirm for the tourney in kitchener on the 12th of janurary.

$5 Entrance fee (it's a library metting room so it's pretty big and we had to rent it for the day)
$5 for singles and $10 per doubles team.

Doors open at nine and close at five but if you guys can confirm a number i might be able to host you guys for the night. (because 5 is really early)... PM me mr_sport11@hotmail.com is my msn addy.

Top Bottom