• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Meh I got nothing this Friday, last week before the tourney, wanna come to my house again?

Tippr I demand you post

EDIT: disregard that "I got nothing this Friday part", I'll let you guys know in a bit but I'm pretty sure we can get together again this week if your all down.

PND

Smash Champion
I totally miss Niagara :(
Sushi Jade

I should come down for a visit some time soon. And you guys should come up to Ottawa some time. Good times will be had (promise).

It'll be a party.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i can come for tomorrow if that's cool. can't stay late cuz i gotta work to get some overtime in friday morning. but never the less i can come to demonstrate i still have what it takes to smash with u guys haha. i am prolly way behind everyone.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Posting again to bump-

Going to Tippr's on Friday is still on you guys, just no sleepover, and here's the ride situation for Saturday (Rai correct me if I'm wrong)
Tippr's car- Tippr,Izzo, kuenzel Wally, L2P (Drew)
Raidos' car- Raidos, Niko, Illiad, Jaske, Pyro

So yeah. thats everyone?

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the confusion guys, niko's TV is actually at my house now. I brought it over to Kuenzel's house that day cause we needed more set ups xD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Dear Canada,

I realise that those of us up here in new york havent put the effort that we should be into attending your events, and I honestly apologise for that, but I have a favor to ask of you. I will give you the short version.

Recently in my region one of our TOs passed away in a very young and tragic death. To commemorate his memory we are carrying on the tournament series that he ran. He always wanted us to have big massive tourneys, so I wanted to come here and humbly request your attendance at our tournament. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=278201

MRbloke1

Smash Rookie
hey, its me Riley AKA MRbloke

im just posting to get re-aquainted with the smashers in niagara to see how the community is doing
i had to make a new account cuz a problem with my last account didn't let me post.

so this is my way of saying hey again

Top Bottom