• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer: Sukapon (Joy Mecha Fight) *Now with Moveset Sketches!*

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
I'm crossin my fingers for this character. I like it so much and I've never even played the game. Same goes for Earthbound / Mother chars.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Nice job. I love your sketches. Sukapon pwns, and anybody who thinks otherwise will get pwned by my bro and I online. "Pillaged via WiFi!" (a quote me and my friends use alot).

The Kirby hat would either be:
a)A pikachu esq. hat, a lighter shade of pink with to little dots, on only the top half of kirbys head
b)Kirby's head will be floating and will be a much lighter shade of pink
c)Kirby will be wearing a cardboard-cutout-type mask with sukapon's face on it
d)Same as b, but his limbs will be changed too.

His final smash would be...
a)He would get a microphone and beep some things in robot language (a joke, maybe), and everybody would fall over vounerable in a position alomost like laughing, similar to peaches final smash
b)He would hover with his limbs spinning around his head, damaging anyone who touches them, and if you pressed the right buttons at the right time his limbs would fly out in a larger area hitting people, and then fly back in, similar to DK's final smash

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Now Sukapon I would REALLY like if he became playable!!!

I like GOOD characters will lower chances...

Sukapon becoming playable would just be awesome!

...I've been thinking though...What if they DO add Sukapon, and only add him to the Japanese version like they were going to do with Marth and Roy!!!:mad:

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I dont think theyd do that anymore....they learned from Marth and Roy....

the only character who MIGHT not be included internationally is Tingle (I hate that the rest of the world hates Tingle...he's so awesome...)

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
*BUMPAGENESS!!!!!!*

Y'know, JMF really is addictive... I cant stop playing it now XP
Im playing on a free online emulator, and **** its too fun!

He already has 3 special moves in-game, so all thats done, plenty of poses for taunts, 2 airial and 3 ground moves... his moveset is aready about 50% DONE for Smash!

He has moved up to my #2 most wanted - deservedly so - I will be totally enraged if he is not playable in Brawl! It should be the law...

ALSOOOO....: Should we make a Skapon support club like the ones other support threads have made, like the Pikmen or The **** Staff? I think we should - it could be pretty awesome... I say we should be called...

THE HEAD THROWERS: THE SKAPON SUPPORT CLUB!

:D

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
Yes!!! I've been looking for this guy!! I'm so happy to see a Skapon thread here!! My alt to Rayman! Skapon/Joy Mech Fight for Brawl!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yes!!! I've been looking for this guy!! I'm so happy to see a Skapon thread here!! My alt to Rayman! Skapon/Joy Mech Fight for Brawl!!
Sukapon is A HELL of a lot more likely than Rayman though

SUKAPON FTW!!!

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
The Loyal Limbless!

EDIT: OMFG!!!! Im a journeyman ^^
Maybe more people will actually take any notice to what I say now... lol.
Most of my posts are incredibley lengthy, and carefully thought out (unlike this one, lol), and yet I get ignored...
Ive kinda started to give up... but now I am a journeyman! YAY!!!!

courte

Smash Lord
Hagane for Brawl!!

seriously i wish great luck and success to the sukapon cause, as i support the inclusion of valid and reasonable characters in general...

although his body type is raise for some concern in terms of development, i'm sure it can't be easy--and it would add fodder the ubisoft's argument for rayman, whom i whole heartedly cannot support...prince of persia ftw

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
You know I really think Sukapon is a good character. I join the cause for this multipart man-robot!

Speedwobbles223

Smash Apprentice
I really hope this guy gets in. In another thread i read they tried to put him in melee but his physics were too unwieldly.I really do hope he makes it

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Sakurai attempted to put him in but to no success. Skapon should definitely be able to get in with absolutely no problems.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
S(u)kapon group?

Hell yes! I'm in.

As for a group name, it needs to be something that's weird but catchy - something that captures both JMF and our cause in as few words as possible. My only suggestion as of now is "The Joyous Skaporters", but more will undoubtedly come.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Skapon has, and always will have my support. Although I question his chances, his potential as a character would be amazing (not to mention Joy Mech Fight is pure pwn. If only someone would play me though D: )

And as a side note, where did your sig pics come from? I've seen them around, and they look pretty **** spiffy. :p

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
Aeris
Droogieb
Gerudo Warrior
hemightbegiant
Oasis_S
phantomphungus
PsychoIncarnate
Smash Ninja
The Great Tama
WarxePB
WhipIt1

This is the list of "supporters" that I was able to gather.

Anti Guy, do you mean me? If so, I'll find the website for you.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Oops, I thought I said Tama in my post. Yeah, I meant you. XD

If you can, thanks =P

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Aeris
Droogieb
Gerudo Warrior
hemightbegiant
Oasis_S
phantomphungus
PsychoIncarnate
Smash Ninja
The Great Tama
WarxePB
WhipIt1

This is the list of "supporters" that I was able to gather.

Anti Guy, do you mean me? If so, I'll find the website for you.
Nice work, Tama.

I think we should PM this list to the topic creator, so he can "officially" start the club and put this list on the front page.

I might get onto making a club sig for everyone if I get time...

Are we agreed on a name yet? I still like The Head Throwers... but if you guys dont like it, thats fine XD
I just need to know ASAP for the sig...

I shall PM the TC in a few hours when im back on. K?

D

Deleted member

Count me in. Seeing Sukapon in Brawl would be a dream character come true.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
count me in the list if I may...

Sukapon is very high on my want list...

Top Bottom