• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I highly doubt we would get all 3 Three houses lord + Byleth. The next Smash will be years from now, so Fire emblem will most likely have a New game to Pick a fighter from, if not 2 or 3 (the next smash could be in a long time). Also adding 3 full newcomers to represent one game seems like a weird idea. I think Byleth will stay and he will keep his alt to represent the others lords.
Awakening had Lucina, Robin and Chrom. It's possible.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
I just don't understand the argument that Byleth isn't fun.

They hit like trucks, demolish shields and have a ton of range.

One of the most fun newcomers to play in my opinion.
That's my funny personal experience with Byleth; I've never played any FE game, was aggressively indifferent about this inclusion, and the various particular details of the character are completely lost on me. And yet Byleth is generally a blast to play as and is tied with Marth as my favorite Fire Emblem character to use. Its the weirdest inverse relationship of interest vs coolness in terms of fighters for me.

"What's the significance of Byleth's weapons within Three Houses?"

"No idea, but damn if this ax doesn't hit like a beast."

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
probably late but

dream pass? dream pass.

76. Min Min
77. Bomberman
78. Phoenix Wright
79. Takamaru
80. Sol Badguy
81. Kazuma Kiryu

now rate :yeahboi:
These characters might not be on my personal wishlist, but I'd be happy if this was the Fighters Pass. Not sure how likely it is that we'd get assist trophies promoted, but...

-Bomberman would make a ton of sense as a new Konami character - after Snake, it seemed like it could go either way between him and Simon. While I haven't played a ton of Bomberman games (Super Bomberman for the SNES, Bomberman 64 and The Second Attack for the N64, Super Bomberman R for the Switch), it seems like there's a decent amount that they could do with him, and I'd love to see him cross over with Wario again after Wario Blast.

-admittedly, I'd prefer Dante if we got another Capcom character, but Phoenix would be entertaining.

-in terms of retro characters, I'm surprised that Takamaru didn't make it into this game.

-I haven't played much of Guilty Gear, but Sol seems pretty likely, at least. Sol's the only Guilty Gear character that I've gotten a chance to play as, both in XX and Xrd, but it seems like he'd translate pretty easily into Smash.

-while I haven't played much of Yakuza (just a bit of Yakuza 0), I'm enjoying what I have played so far, and I'd hope that they'd be able to incorporate some of the ridiculousness of these games into his moveset. (I don't know the full extent of how crazy it can get, but I know that Kiryu can pick motorcycles up and use them to bludgeon people)

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Someone: I wish Byleth's moveset was more faithful to his own skillset, he's got a lot of cool things he can do
Smashboards: wHy CaNt wE gO tWo DaYs WiThOuT fIrE eMbLeM hAtErS

Seriously do y'all even read? Or do you just assume that any Fire Emblem discussion is mindless bashing?
Don't mess with us Fire Emblem fans

We're paranoid about anything that isn't blatant FE fanboyism

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Characters I could see from each company, to make things more concrete:

Atlus: SMTV protagonist, Demi-fiend
SEGA- Kiryu, Arle
Capcom- Dante, Amaterasu, Monster Hunter, Phoenix Wright
Namco- Lloyd Irving/Yuri Lowell, Soul Calibur, Dark Souls
Square Enix- 2B, Bravely Default, Neku Sakuraba, Geno, Lara Croft. A lot to go around here
Microsoft- Master Chief, Steve Minecraft
SNK- oof
Koei Tecmo- Ryu Hayabusa seems like their Terry, though I guess I can't rule out others
ArcSystemWorks- S(c)ol Badguy, Ragna the Bloodedgelord
Ubisoft- highly questionable based on content they already have, but Rayman probably. One would think Assassin's Creed and Rabbids costumes would come with Rayman, no?
Activision- Crash Bandicoot
Falcom- Trails in the Sky (funny acronym lmao amirite), Ys to name a few series

What do you think?
People kind of forget that the Yakuza series is based on the real life Criminal organisation of the same name. I think Sakurai and Nintendo would have a lot of issues with age rating boards from the theming of the series alone and the name outside of Japan. I think people see it as a "Wouldn't it be cool" option and not because he'd have a legitimate shot. Just seems like too much of a risk for Nintendo and Sakurai. They can get away with Model Guns but I don't think they'd get away with the Yakuza theming of the series.

I don't think either Namco or Microsoft are getting a character in this pass. Maybe Namco is humbled from working on the game but all we've gotten from them since Pac-Man is just Mii costumes.
With Microsoft, I think Banjo & Kazooie is all we're getting, not because of Microsoft but probably because of Nintendo. Nintendo and Microsoft's relationship seems to be a little one sided with Microsoft giving Nintendo a lot and Nintendo only giving them one thing in return.

I think the fact that Ubisoft has prioritised Rayman content in Smash Bros twice has me convinced that they are dead set on asking for Rayman if they get the chance. Nintendo and Ubisoft's relationship seems to be the same as Microsoft, only with Nintendo giving them much less so i don't see Rayman getting in.

Lastly, Ragna the Bloodedge is listening to Linkin Park 24/7.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Speaking of Tecmo, I feel like Ryza or an Atelier character may be slept on
We had a whole month where we talked about Ryza and Atelier. They’re not slept on. You know who IS slept on but is also Tecmo?
43BD2227-CA03-4748-8AD9-9BBBD7A8F051.jpeg

people REALLY seem to underestimate how big of an impact Nioh had on Tecmo-Koei. Nioh 1 is Tecmo’s most successful game in the west ever.If any Tecmo character that isn’t Hayabusa gets in I think it’s William. Even if I’d be sad we didn’t get Hayabusa I can’t deny the fact that in the current climate William is THE single most probable Tecmo character due to its status.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Speaking of Tecmo, I feel like Ryza or an Atelier character may be slept on
I mean, it WOULD be a good way to promote the series...

By the way, I have a quick question for Touhou fans:

How does ZUN handle the fact that fangames are on consoles? Is he involved in any way? Because Scott Cawthon (the guy who made FNaF) recently announced this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/ie911w
I've seen people compare it to ZUN, but I don't know much about Touhou, so I can't tell how true that is.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
We had a whole month where we talked about Ryza and Atelier. They’re not slept on. You know who IS slept on but is also Tecmo?
View attachment 283105
people REALLY seem to underestimate how big of an impact Nioh had on Tecmo-Koei. Nioh 1 is Tecmo’s most successful game in the west ever.If any Tecmo character that isn’t Hayabusa gets in I think it’s William. Even if I’d be sad we didn’t get Hayabusa I can’t deny the fact that in the current climate William is THE single most probable Tecmo character due to its status.
Sadly Nioh isn’t on Switch ATM, games are only on PS4 and PC. it could change if Nioh comes to Switch of course

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
People kind of forget that the Yakuza series is based on the real life Criminal organisation of the same name. I think Sakurai and Nintendo would have a lot of issues with age rating boards from the theming of the series alone and the name outside of Japan. I think people see it as a "Wouldn't it be cool" option and not because he'd have a legitimate shot. Just seems like too much of a risk for Nintendo and Sakurai. They can get away with Model Guns but I don't think they'd get away with the Yakuza theming of the series.
I think they might be able to get away with it if nothing else because while the Yakuza series is themed around the Japanese crime families it ends up being a lot more cartoony than the covers imply.

Kiryu would actually fit in just fine alongside the more cartoon like Smash roster despite his intimidating appearance.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Sadly Nioh isn’t on Switch ATM, games are only on PS4 and PC. it could change if Nioh comes to Switch of course
To be fair, we said the same thing about Cloud and Joker. And even Snake to an extent. I don’t think Sakurai really cares.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
waiting on news so we can end this almost 4 month waiting period. We don't really have anything to go off of right now other than the occasional leak, and considering the rumored direct should be in a few days...I'm just gonna wait.
Lets just hope next week will be FP7.

Come on Phoenix Wright!

Or 2B.

One of those two.

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
I remember how upsetting that was back during Smash 4.

"Oh cool, they're adding custom moves and the ability to tweak the power/speed/heftiness of each fighter, that means they won't need to pad out the roster with clones with barely any differences from their counterparts-oh hai Lucina and Dark Pit".

And then most of the custom moves were trash and barely worth getting anyway.
And the ones that weren't trash were incredibly broken and way too good.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
probably late but

dream pass? dream pass.

76. Min Min
77. Bomberman
78. Phoenix Wright
79. Takamaru
80. Sol Badguy
81. Kazuma Kiryu

7.5/10. Bomberman and Phoenix would be hype. I don't particularly care about Takamaru or Sol but they would be interesting. Kiryu would be really fun. Solid pass overall.

Since everyone else is doing it, rate my "semi-realistic" pass:

• Min Min
  • Bravely Default character
  • Master Chief
  • Rex & Pyra
  • Dante
  • Fire Emblem #9 Travis Touchdown
8/10. A good mix of realistic and hype characters. I don't care about bravely Default (though I think a character from that series has a decent shot) but the other characters are hype.

So we are discussing Byleth huh? Now I will say, I was salty about Byleth's inclusion. Not gonna lie. It was the worst case scenario for me, to the point where I didn't play Smash for a week because of the disappointment I felt.

But despite that, I actually jive with Byleth the most out of all the DLC characters so far (aside from Plant). She is not my favorite character, mind you. Hero is the most fun to me, I was the most hyped for Banjo, and overall Terry's challenger pack is my most favorite pack so far. But I actually play as Byleth the most out of all the 6 challenger pack characters. Which surprised me, but the thing is I like tank characters and while Byleth isn't as heavy as someone like Bowser, she is close. She is slow, but hits really hard and has some really fun tools. I'm genuinely surprised and I even added Apex of the World to my favorites playlist. So something good did come out of that.

FJA147

Smash Cadet
Just curious about the Japanese speculation scene what do they think about Master Chief? Do they think about Master Chief in a similar way that we think about Reimu. Also do they think that if we get a Microsoft rep it would be Steve due to Minecraft being more popular worldwide rather than Master Chief because Halo and Microsoft overall is niche in Japan.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yeah, personally I think Rex missed his chance.
Not to say it's impossible, but I'd say the chances are pretty low, imo.
If anything I find it more likely we're getting a Gen 8 Pokemon because it's Pokemon and it sells well. Nintendo won't miss out on that and I feel that's going to be our promotional pick.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Just curious about the Japanese speculation scene what do they think about Master Chief? Do they think about Master Chief in a similar way that we think about Reimu. Also do they think that if we get a Microsoft rep it would be Steve due to Minecraft being more popular worldwide rather than Master Chief because Halo and Microsoft overall is niche in Japan.
The person that would probably know is A Ayumi Tachibana .
You can check out this post for some stuff:

My posts about Japanese Smash speculation scenes are nothing but just observations. So please don't take them too seriously.

With that being said, I'm posting my observation of recent Japanese speculations.

There are mainly 4 big clusters of speculators in Japan now.

A, 5chan speculation threads.
B, Nico Nico Douga and Nico Nico Pedia.
C, Musekinin Otoko and his followers on Twitter.
D, YouTube channels especially TTC1266 and their comment sections.
and E, other random speculators here and there on Twitter, YouTube, and their own blogs.

I can't really tell which is the biggest portion. They are about the same I think.

5chan (former 2chan) is the equivalent of 4chan in West.
They are always gathering information overseas. The disscussions they have aren't that different from Smashboards, Gamefaqs, or ResetEra. They talk everyday about Japanese picks and seeking for any trace of evidence so they can be confident on their characters but their disscussions tend to end with negative notes saying "think for the West".
Most talked about characters recently are Arle, Monster Hunter, Reimu, Rex, Cinderace. In order. Sometimes Crash, Hayabusa and Tales rep.
I see Arle is their genuine want. Her name keeps coming back everyday even though they are surprisingly pessimistic about her. Nagoshi insulted Puyo players hit them hard too. The CCO's attitude towards the franchise isn't the best sign for Smash negotiations. Monster Hunter, about the same as Arle.
Cinderace, many of them are thinking that they'll get a Gen 8 pokemon. I don't really see people acutially wanting pokemon, but their minds are stuck with Cinderace mainly because of the Anime I think.
Rex, also their favourite, but I see a lot of counter arguments saying that he might requires too much worktime to develop when you compare to other swordsman so probably not coming since the sales of FP2 will inevitably decrease over time. One thing I noticed is that 5chan people talk about development costs a lot. This is one of the reasons they are low-key about Arle despite the amount of talks for her.
Reimu. Very controversial. The evaluation of the character is polarized just like here. The opinions of the people think she's a viable contender are mostly coming from Touhous' recent presence among kids in Japan. The main counter argument for her is the numbers. She doesn't have official data to judge anything objectively.
Not much talks about Crash, but still I can say he is popular in 5chan. The main concern for him is wheter Sakurai can manage to get the Japanese design of him or not. Some are saying if he can't have that look then no. His situation there is more like Pac-man or Banjo. Hayabusa not so much. He's kind just a "leak" character. I don't see genuine wants for him really. Maybe Dante has more wants than him. Not many Capcom talks btw other than Monster Hunter. People there already gave up for Phoenix Wright since main staffs are all gone and Capcom is not caring about the franchise anymore.
Tales rep. Lloyd is the contender because of the West. Yuri, Cress, Alphen as counters. Not so much interests from them when you compared to the top 5 talked about characters.
And Geno. I'm sure his fans exist because I see Geno want posts time to time but no one really talks about him. Actually, I see more posts saying that they just want SMRPG music not another Mario character.
Speculates on video formats, comments on them, and thread on Nico Nico Pedia.
Character names pop up here are very diversified. I couldn't find any trends like 5chan has.
However, I only see Steve as repeated names for Western character. Puyo Puyo and Monster Hunter of course, and other titles like Pawapuro, Momotaro Dentetsu, Super Robot Wars, Disgaea, Quiz Magic Academy, Y's, Trails series, Taiko no Tatsujin, Shiren the Wanderer, Atelier, Idolmaster, Dynasty Warriors, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Sakura Wars, Granblue Fantasy, I see them a lot more often and repeatedly then Western forums.
Touhou and Fate reps show up frequently as wll as pure wants and seems like people are pretty cool about them not like in 5chan. Maybe Fate is not really, but Touhou is for sure. Tales rep has a variety. Cress and Yuri are the top 2, Lloyd and Asbel about the same, then Ludger, Velvet, Alphen, Luke, Stahn.
Nintendo characters like Magolor, Banadana Dee, Octoling, Paper Mario, Rex, Elma, Akira Howard has presence. Not many Crash from Nico Nico Pedia which surprises me. Seems like Crash and Geno are coming more from the content creators of Nico Nico Douga who are much more older than people in Nico Nico Pedia.
He is a speculator on Twitter who has some cult followers for some reason. I called him the equivalent of Fatmanonice in the Japanese scene, but he doesn't have any connections with insiders. He's just nothing more than a speculator but creates "Theories" all the time. BTW, his predictions for now are, Crash, Cress/Stahn, Hayabusa, Reimu, and a brand new Monolith character. Also Adol from Y's. He was pushing for Doomguy once but he dropped it after Vault Boy.
The followers of him are also speculating everyday, and gathering info from overseas like 5chan people do. They tend to lean towards the Western speculation maybe more than 5chan does, so characters like Crash, Master Chief, Dovahkiin, 2B, Lara Croft, Doom Slayer, Geno, Shantae has more presence than other places.
But Lloyd isn't seen as lock as 5chan. Yuri and Cress are often brought up for Tales rep.
Reimu is also controversial in this cluster but not much as 5chan since their Guru is pushing for her. Fate, no.
Now, this cluster is... something else.
The channel introduces the speculation scenes of the West time to time but with very and I mean VERY unique narratives.
Like a video from 1 or 2 days ago informed us that the legendary leaker Sabi came back and posted multiple footage of upcoming Mini Direct and some randos leaking five brand new 3D mode data of unknown playable characters the West is on fire now and Blocked Content, the real big shot of Smash insiders, is making some moves the scene is going forward or what not, Kasumi, RWBY, so much more that an ignorant like me can't even understand what am I into.
In their realm, words from leading figures like PapaGenos, Blocked Content, WUG Martin and other names I can't even find are super influential even among actual insiders. I fell in love with their narratives when they called the collab discussion of PapaGenos, Blocked Content, and LaxChris, "The Summit Conference" and making it sounds like a HUGE deal.
What's really scares me is that no one in the comment sections is doubting the channel and some are even praising how the Western gaming media is so much in advance compared to Japans'. You can't imagine how much PapaGenos is beloved there.
People speculate there are relatively younger than other places. They are genuine but naive. You can find typical Japanese picks there a lot, such as Touhou, FGO, Atelier, and other any cute girls you can think of. Oh, and some anime characters too. Tanjiro is more popular than Kirito these days.
As for Tales rep, Lloyd isn't the top contender. Yuri and Cress are the top 2 in here as well. Ludger and Asbel too. Not many Luke, Alphen, Stahn, Velvet.
Combination of other small specualtion clusters. But they tend to overrap with at least one of four big clusters. Not many young people, especially those doing blogs, but I see quite a few Lloyd and Geno demands from them. Crash, 2B, Dante are popular. No Touhou or Fate or other cute girls. Not many Arle too. Western reps other than Crash, I don't see them.
Twitter and YouTube, on the other hand, Arle and Reimu has presense, but not Fate. Lloyd and Yuri are popular, but not many Cress demands. Sora, Dante, Rex, Monster Hunter, Cinderace, Zhao Yun, Steve, Raiden, Sephiroth, Magolor, Banadana Dee, Crash, Octoling, Paper Mario.

EDIT: And I just noticed something. I see Sonic characters probably less than Doomguy.
EDIT2: Not many Level 5 reps too. Very few Layton.

Last edited:

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
You guys really don't think Rex's Mii costume deconfirms him?

Spirits I get but I'm of the belief that assists and Mii costumes however do.
Why would it? It was decided during base game that Rex would be added as a bonus to FP1. I'd personally say it's closer to ARMS than anything, meaning it missed its chance during the first batch of DLC, but could get it now.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Well, that's the thing. Rex's Mii costume is in a bit of a unique place in that, while downloadable, can only be obtained via FP1. Unlike every other DLC costume, where you have to buy it separately. Combine that with getting Min Min (Sakurai mentioned wanting to add Rex and an Arms character in the base game), the fact XC2 is STILL getting promoted even if it's alongside XC:DE, and how everyone and their mom agrees Xenoblade NEEDS more content, and yeah, it makes sense Rex still has a chance.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Some people believe that since pass 2 wasn’t planned when his costume was shown, that Sakurai may change his mind about Rex. I personally disagree and think after the “consolation prize” speech, he wouldn’t want to go back on that.

I DO think we’re getting a different Xenoblade character for DLC, though

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Some people believe that since pass 2 wasn’t planned when his costume was shown, that Sakurai may change his mind about Rex. I personally disagree and think after the “consolation prize” speech, he wouldn’t want to go back on that.

I DO think we’re getting a different Xenoblade character for DLC, though
In a way Rex feels like old news now, but that could just be me, I wonder what character would be good in their eyes.

Trevenant

Smash Lord
If anything I find it more likely we're getting a Gen 8 Pokemon because it's Pokemon and it sells well. Nintendo won't miss out on that and I feel that's going to be our promotional pick.
Can Pokemon really be considered a promo pick though? I admit a Pokemon is pretty likely all things considered but I wouldn't really say it's a promo pick as that suggests Nintendo put in a Pokemon just to sell the game it comes from when Pokemon didn't really use smash as a crutch. I just assumed we got token representatives just due to the enormity of the brand

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
I think they might be able to get away with it if nothing else because while the Yakuza series is themed around the Japanese crime families it ends up being a lot more cartoony than the covers imply.

Kiryu would actually fit in just fine alongside the more cartoon like Smash roster despite his intimidating appearance.
The Yakuza theming would definitely be a very large issue, regardless of how cartoony it is. They would have to remove any mention of the Yakuza or any characters that represent them and from Sakurai's past experience with them, they can be very difficult. You also have the fact the series logo says Yakuza in English speaking countries but they could probably just use the Japanese logo.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Can Pokemon really be considered a promo pick though? I admit a Pokemon is pretty likely all things considered but I wouldn't really say it's a promo pick as that suggests Nintendo put in a Pokemon just to sell the game it comes from when Pokemon didn't really use smash as a crutch. I just assumed we got token representatives just due to the enormity of the brand
Yeah, I guess I wouldn't consider it 'promo'. More like extra representation for a big franchise.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

You're free to think that.

Do keep in mind that most of us thought spirits disconfirmed characters until Min Min proved us wrong, so I'll choose to remain open minded about the possibility of other promotions even if they aren't necessarily guaranteed. Just because a Mii costume hasn't been promoted yet doesn't make it completely impossible, IMO.

I do think Rex is the least likely out of my list though.

SKX31

Smash Master
probably late but

dream pass? dream pass.

76. Min Min
77. Bomberman
78. Phoenix Wright
79. Takamaru
80. Sol Badguy
81. Kazuma Kiryu

Was about to ask where's FIFA 20's Christiano Ronaldo, but then there'd be Zlatan jokes

Intriguing pass overall, Would def. be for Phoenix and Kiryu, okay with the others. Wondering a little how Takamaru would play - that is, if they'd integrate the AT attacks in some form or revamp the character more or less. We do have a former AT in Little Mac, and he's a weird mix in that his F-Tilt is one of the AT attacks, but Sakurai and co. didn't bring the NES Punch Out uppercut (nor the sound effect) along. Unless one counts KO Punch as the NES uppercut... eh? Not sure if I'd do so personally since they serve different purposes.

And the ones that weren't trash were incredibly broken and way too good.
Which is a major shame since the promise was there. However, the problem was especially apparent when broken custom moves were combined with other (too) good custom moves (Villager's Timber Counter + Exploding Balloons + bigger Lloid Rocket = a really campy and extremely difficult to approach Villager).

Also, Mewtwo's custom moves were worked on, but they were unfinished:

If I had to guess it would simply be that the custom moves were not entirely needed and thus scrapped for the DLC characters to ease the workload.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You're free to think that.

Do keep in mind that most of us thought spirits disconfirmed characters until Min Min proved us wrong, so I'll choose to remain open minded about the possibility of other promotions even if they aren't necessarily guaranteed. Just because a Mii costume hasn't been promoted yet doesn't make it completely impossible, IMO.

I do think Rex is the least likely out of my list though.
Spirits I feel are different from assists (If they were to be promoted why hadn't it happened in the first two previous Smash installments and I'm not talking about a character who was an assist in the previous game then playable in the next notably Little Mac, Dark Samus and Isabelle). I admit Mii costumes have a more likely chance but still feel they deconfirm as we've yet to see any newcomers who are also Mii costumes in the same game.

The only realistic one I can see being an exception is Waluigi and that's only due to the outcry and backlash his deconfirmation got. It even got to the Washington Post for crying out loud. Even then I see him being a separate bonus DLC character like Piranha Plant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom