• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Newbs For Brawl 4 ~ Watertown, CT~ October 25th]

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone else get him? Ace you're bringing a setup correct? I'll waive the whole entry fee instead of a discount if you could grab him. Lemme kno' d00d.
I could do it - I'd already PM'd him my phone # and offered, but then it sounded like it would be easier for M-D. Ace, I know you already have like twice the driving that I do that day.. But if you really want that discount or the honor of picking up NinjaLink, that's cool. ;)

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Who was the one that offered to come get me again?
Well, not sure if it's what you're referring to, but I'd offered to pick up anyone that needs to be. I'll PM you my phone #. You can just call me when you are getting in, or let me know what time to be there beforehand.

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Btw... I was considering just sitting out doubles, since I don't have a real partner, but if anyone needs a doubles partner, I'd be up for it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Also to speed things up I can help run the tourny. I have done this once before when my crew hosted a tournament.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I think brawl crews would be more original/fun than melee singles

Atlantis

Smash Cadet
hey, whats the expected attnedence for this tourny....im definately going and this will be my first offline smash tourny...EVAR...im friggin pumped haha

TeeVee

Smash Lord
hey, whats the expected attnedence for this tourny....im definately going and this will be my first offline smash tourny...EVAR...im friggin pumped haha
Tell your friends to come, this needs as much help as it can get for attendance.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Sweet real tournaments are far cooler than online. Expected attendance? Not too sure. I'm guessing a 30 person singles bracket give or take.

noodles

Smash Champion
i just realized this is like 2 days from now >.> i cant come. thought it was next week

noodles

Smash Champion
yea, you shouldve have sold your brawl though -_-. jam sold his too now. i have no one to play on wifi if i ever decide to start playing brawl again unless i do aibs ladder

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Allisbrawl=Gay.

It's basically a video game Facebook. lawls.

We should play Brawl sometime or something though. No joke.

That and that Melee game. Tuesday night next week im free for a little bit...that is about it though. All I ever do is work now. No johns though, I make around 400 a week.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hmmm i'd def. come with melee singles, i might come though for brawl but i haven't played since Mass Madness i kinda quit ahaha. Anyways, i might make an appearance it depends if i feel like driving.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I suppose we're gonna just decide there which event will take place. Voidious are you getting NL?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Ya so I'm going, will want a partner for doubles. And MARTH DITTOS NANA?
Hell yeah I'm down. I also want to play your Marth with my Shiek. You main Marth now don't you?

This is gonna be bomb. I'm pretty excited and fairly confident about attendance other than people posting I can think of at least 12-15 that will be there that either aren't on SWF or don't post.

Void- Thanks man for getting those dudes, we can hook you up with a discount.

Ninja Link- Who are you teaming up with?

Noodles- Dude go and money match your way into Brawl crews! it's only gonna be 5 or 6 dollars.

noodles

Smash Champion
Allisbrawl=Gay.

It's basically a video game Facebook. lawls.

We should play Brawl sometime or something though. No joke.

That and that Melee game. Tuesday night next week im free for a little bit...that is about it though. All I ever do is work now. No johns though, I make around 400 a week.
its how i got good at this game though

nana maybe i might be teaming with icy so if i do and profit ill enter

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Quick question - Is the unlisted rule stuff the same as the rules for NFB3? 3 stock / 7 min, 1 stage random knockout, 2 banned CPs? And can you ban a neutral? (And if so, does that mean even from game 1, or just as a CP? That always seems weird to me...)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Hell yeah I'm down. I also want to play your Marth with my Shiek. You main Marth now don't you?
Ya I do. We can do Sheik dittos too cuz I play Sheik sometimes lmao.

I'm also in need of a doubles partner. I'd team with you, but I understand if you have some better options. :-)
If you want, I'm not really picky on a partner. I only do doubles for fun.

Top Bottom