• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wobbles Vids

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wobbles, I want your freaking babies.

You need a combo video. Sers. =(

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
1) Crouch cancel forward+b into grabs.
2) Anytime it looks like made a mistake, he'll probably forward+b you.
3) Don't try and fight his close range short hop aerials.
4) Make him do dashing short hops so you'll have an easier time connecting with up-tilt.
5) He'll probably roll a lot because it's his best defensive escape against many characters; be ready with long wavedashes when you put close pressure on him.
6) You can wavedash out of shield to punish his f-smash, but not his d-smash.
7) Be better at d-throw d-air and reverse d-throw d-air than I am.

PB&J

Smash Hero
1) Crouch cancel forward+b into grabs.
2) Anytime it looks like made a mistake, he'll probably forward+b you.
3) Don't try and fight his close range short hop aerials.
4) Make him do dashing short hops so you'll have an easier time connecting with up-tilt.
5) He'll probably roll a lot because it's his best defensive escape against many characters; be ready with long wavedashes when you put close pressure on him.
6) You can wavedash out of shield to punish his f-smash, but not his d-smash.
7) Be better at d-throw d-air and reverse d-throw d-air than I am.
i also approach with ftilt and if u up tilt his sheild ..do a quick up air because he will jump out of his sheil or roll ..and bair's **** him..i do short hop bair to filt and if they sheild i grab and if ur not good with the reverse down air ..do dthrow fair dsmash at any percent..most falcons dont know whats happening.....dont challenge the knee..of course and once u touch him,,nake it count...didnt u beat mango recently though

Binx

Smash Master
Wobbles does a lot of cool desynchs and a lot of interesting combos, and at the moment he is the only IC in melee I've seen to a ledge chaingrab, and Wobbles invented it. So yeah I look forward to seeing things I haven't thought of doing.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah i hinted a few times there needs to be a wobbles combo video and now there is going to be one and i think it would be safe to say wobbles is the best ICs player because CHU DAT is retired and who else is there that has done so much as wobbles and would you say desyscling is as good as people make it , i mean it's useful and it is a mindgame in it's self but does it even beat their (ICs) juggling

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
ICG: De-syncing is great if you it flow well with your gameplay. Ones that take too long to set up or make themselves obvious aren't good; personally I think stuff out of rolls and grabs are the best.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Yeah, and he's not allowed to retire until I'm better than him, because if I'm not better than him while he's active then I can't feel like I really surpassed him ^_^

Kind of like how I can't really count my win against Ken because he a) played Luigi b) didn't care that much and c) was more or less completely out of the game by that point. Some would also add d) because he used infinites, and I would add e) because I had to finish with Sheik.

Can somebody tell me if my dreams are inaccessible? Shatter them before reality does, please.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Chu takes Brawl seriously. That dropped him about 50 notches in my book.

Wobbles > Chu.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Yeah, and he's not allowed to retire until I'm better than him, because if I'm not better than him while he's active then I can't feel like I really surpassed him ^_^

Kind of like how I can't really count my win against Ken because he a) played Luigi b) didn't care that much and c) was more or less completely out of the game by that point. Some would also add d) because he used infinites, and I would add e) because I had to finish with Sheik.

Can somebody tell me if my dreams are inaccessible? Shatter them before reality does, please.
Probably inaccessible.

Binx

Smash Master

You beat Ken, therefor you were better than him on that day, regardless of the reason.

As far as surpassing Chu, thats all dependent on how hard you work towards, it. We all remember M2K right? He got wrecked by everyone, eventually though he worked hard enough and now pretty much no one can take him down.

I think you are the BEST ice climber already, but maybe Chu is just a better player. Honestly though its hard to tell at this point =)

Binx

Smash Master
Brawl is a good game compared to games that aren't named Super Smash Bros. Melee

I really do enjoy playing brawl every once in a while, but not for competition, it is getting better though, the matches aren't as boring anymore to watch, but still nothing compared to melee IMO.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Chu's still ridiculous, he almost beat Mango in a set and was the closest person who came to it in the bracket.

So yeah.

Nurgle.

Wobbles you probably don't have to worry about Chu quitting while he's ahead.

soap

Smash Hero
it didnt feel very close watching it. Mango seemed in control the entire time. Chu just kinda squeaked out a win due to amazingness

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
despite having the ability to viciously **** probably everyone in the world but like maybe 8 people, chu is ALWAYS the underdog.

<3 chu

i wanted him to get that platform tech chase on dl64 on his last stock so badly

A N D R E

Smash Cadet
Chu's IC's have been around so long and we kinda know what to expect from it. I think people have just grown accustomed to his bread and butter Ice Climbers skill. His playstyle is very normal and basic, but highly effective. He's still crazy good.

His Brawl Kirby play and his set with Pikachu against Cort are another testament to just how **** good Chu is. He's really somethin else.

Top Bottom