• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"New Wavedash" Good News for Wario - Sliding Up-Smash - UPDATE 04-05-08

OmegaWeapon

Smash Apprentice
Just got the tech down yesterday and can do it almost every time now. This is almost exactly what wario needed, (too bad you can't fsmash out of it) man i love wario so much more now!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Doing the actual "wavedash" hasn't been difficult... but getting the distance to be the same has been (for me, at least0. Then again, I don't usually try this much, I find it more situational than anything.

It's still quite good for the surprise factor.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Nice find. I was able to do it pretty much consistently after a few minutes of practicing. Whoever said that you can C-stick down to C-stick up is wrong, or at least I haven't been able to do it once using that method yet. Just run, and then c-stick down and up-a+z almost instantaneously.

Top Bottom