• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW vids on youtube from CV smashers - NaY

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Saw some good stuff in there. It was hilarious. too bad for all the suicides though. :/

shanus

Smash Hero
pretty funny, and some good stuff in there.... longer/more intense matches would be better

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
hilarious....... fair fair fair fair fair, yea i died....... but you did too if you would have somehow lived.... pro lol

asob4

Smash Champion
haha CV is too good, you guys comin to the AVC tourney on thursday?

ask aero where the biiiitchez at for me yo
he'll know hahaha

Olimarman

Smash Ace
I'm a new olimar and don't know many ATs but why in the second one do you whistle before up B?
The beginning of the whistle has super armor frames, which means you take damage but you don't move anywhere. The timing takes some getting used to but its a very useful technique. This way Oli doesn't get pushed further away from the stage so he can't upb back to it.

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
I probably should have been more specific. I meant my does he whistle right before he tether recovers. Like at 0:18 and 0:38. (second vid)

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
if your pikmin are floating away you better whistle or your up+b will fail miserably

iTz NaY

Smash Cadet
well. the reason i whistle before i recover..is because if u notice when you're off the level. sometimes the pikmin dont work together. especially after getting hit. so im used to whistleing to a recover so i dont recover with 2 or 3 pikmin instead of the usual 6. but im glad u guys like the match. ill post some more later. im curently working on a combo vid. hope u guys like it
New Vid=====================================================================
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl2-1XrAD9w

TheWii

Smash Journeyman
****! Never seen so much combos! I just usually do Dthrow-fair, Dthrow-Upsmash-Uair and Dthrow-Pikmin Chain.

I must tryout the tilt combos.

asob4

Smash Champion
i agree
you got the high risk/high reward playstyle.
it's good but in tournament i'm sure you'd be a little safer ^^

iTz NaY

Smash Cadet
yea im not as "reckless" in tournements. i dont go to many cause i work all the time lol. but ripn and aero tear up the doubles. i do ok in singles. just hate oli's recovery lol. i started playing wario alittle.

RichBrown

Smash Master
I've never seen some of those combos before. Something I've always wanted to make use of is Oli's tilt game (I use Ftilt pretty well but I never use D or Utilt) so those tilt combos were definitely inspiring. Sick stage spikes in the DDD match. I wish Oli wasn't the easiest character in the game to gimp ^_^

iTz NaY

Smash Cadet
haha thanks!. thats the reason i dont use olimar all the time, because of how easy it is to gimp. so i picked up wario. but i still love oli. combo video is coming soon. u guys should like it :D

RichBrown

Smash Master
Yeah, I've been trying to find a secondary for a while now (it seems all Oli users eventually reach this point). I was kinda liking DK, but I'm not sure. I suck with him. I was playing Kirby the other day and it felt surprisingly natural, so maybe that's the start of something beautiful. I did the same thing in Melee: I was a Roy main, then switched to falco much later on. we will see.

but back on topic: yeah nice vids :p Can't wait for the combo vid, those always give me some fresh ideas. Gonna go practice tilt combos later ^_^

asob4

Smash Champion
yeah, that actually looked like normal play in that clip haha

i did tilt combo's on DSF ^^ hahah

also, the first time me and my partner played aero and ripn, we 4 stocked them hehe
i inspired ripn to play GnW more

Top Bottom