• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New videos from my crew! Featuring me, Dylan_Tnga and Eva.

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone :) I recorded a bunch of matches today with my friend who posts more often here than I do, goes by the name of Dylan_Tnga (he'd post these but hes banned till monday haha, loser)

annnyway here are the vids.

Eva (peach) vs TNGA (fox)

R4!D (marth) vs TNGA (fox) 1

R4!D (Marth) vs TNGA (fox) 2

TNGA (fox) vs Eva (peach)

TNGA (fox) vs R4ID (marth) 1

TNGA (fox) vs R4!D (Marth) 3

TNGA (Fox) vs R4!D (Falco)

TNGA (falcon) vs R4!D (Marth)

TNGA (falcon) vs R4ID (falcon)

TNGA (falcon) vs EVA (Peach)

Enjoy :)

Feedback and critisicm appreciated! :chuckle:

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman

timbu

Smash Apprentice
i'm no expert, and my techinical skill may not be as good as EVAs, but he doesn't float cancel? many times in those matches a float cancel would have more easily led up to more combos and better edgeguarding (don't always count on your turnips to hit, as shakespeare said "edgehog and downsmash, especially on ye fox.")

and dylan really does love his wavedash

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
i'm no expert, and my techinical skill may not be as good as EVAs, but he doesn't float cancel? many times in those matches a float cancel would have more easily led up to more combos and better edgeguarding (don't always count on your turnips to hit, as shakespeare said "edgehog and downsmash, especially on ye fox.")

and dylan really does love his wavedash
Eva is actually my 11 year old sister. She has many bad habits, and I will show her your comment. Her MAIN approach is dash attacks which often lead to her death or 90 or more damage.

But she's willing to work on her game and isnt stubborn. Her turnip aim is what freaks me out :laugh:

hehe me and dylan both love the wavedash. But as you can see its not everything, dashdancing is much better in some cases and Dylan is trying to do more of it instead of obvious wd's nub style.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
well then my bad.

Anyways, TNGA should airdodge onto the cloud at an earleir point rather then doing upB's and what not on yoshi story.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
i watched some vids, and for peach, my thoughts have already been said. BTW, that is fricking awesome that she's 11 and already is doing really well.
As for fox, tnga plays decent, yet he doesn't use the platforms too much. Yes marth can tipper on poke stadium, but still they are useful for manuverability and mindgames. One other thing i noticed, was that fox didn't upsmash out of sheild. While it's not an essential technique, it is very useful. Also, fairs were thrown around here and there that could have been replaced with simply a nair. Other silly things such as missing the wavedash off of the platform when marth responded then getting fsmashed.Everything else for fox seems fine, juut need to refine and to keep practicing and such.
For Marth, I personally don't play him too much, so from what i have seen, you look fine. However there were some things that i noticed. On yoshi's story, you uthrow onto the stage to utilt/fsmash like once or twice. On that stage, that should be abused against fast fallers. Also, another thing that i have noticed from other marths is that at low percentages, shffled fair to dtilt to fsmash (possibly tipper sometimes) is pretty good. However, i don't play marth as i said before, so it's possible im just blowing smoke.
And lastly, for falco. I only watched one match, yet right off the bat there were a few things. Your edge gaurding game could use work. Fox got back too many times, and you got hit by the firefox back on to the stage a few times. You did combo him well, yet sometimes you had trouble finishing the combo. Also, laser at close range could lead to some bad situations. Really i guess the spacing was the main problem, but that is just fixed by practice.

All in all, i enjoyed watching these vids. You guys are good, and show potential for being really good in the future. Peace

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Good vids you guys. For Dylan, get the ledgehopped knee down. For Eva, I suggest more float cancelling. That's all the advice I have. Keep it up you guys. I hope I will be notified when any new vids are uploaded. XD

This vid discussion is much more popular than my vid thread. =(

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
My little sister is very happy about everyone's impressed outlook on how she plays. She's very happy that she's actually taken seriously in her videos.

Top Bottom