• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Tri-Cities Monthly

TourneyPlay

Smash Cadet
TourneyPLAY has recently partnered with the DM of Gamecrazy in Tri-cities and will now be hosting monthly tournaments in-store. TourneyPLAY was in the Lakewood Gamecrazy last Saturday and some of the best players in the state showed up.

Upcoming SMASH Tourneys:
  • Gamecrazy in Pasco, WA - 8/24
  • Gamecrazy in Yakima, WA - 8/25

Prizes: 1st place - 50% of cash entries up to $100

I don't want to be guilty of Advertising Spam, but you can find more information and the tournament details on TourneyPLAY's website at TourneyPLAY.net.

If you have any other questions, just PM me.

Kevin
TourneyPLAY.net

TourneyPlay

Smash Cadet
Cool. Are you registered with TourneyPLAY yet? If not, just go to our website and register as a player for free. Then tell all your friends about the Tournaments coming up. If they register and let us know they heard about us through you, you'll receive 200 TP credits per friend. 1000 TP Credits and you can enter your next tournament free. :)

Anyway... I'm glad to hear you're coming. I hope we have more from your area show up.

ill be there

Top Bottom