• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Smashboards.com

BlazingFox

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=1049]New to Smashboards.com[/drupal]

Hey, this is BlazingFox. I'm new to this website but not smash bros. I am accually in a clan for online play but i'm searching for new offline tournies. I'm a good sport and I don't have any friends on this site yet, if anyone wants to add me that'd be great. Also, talk to me about brawling, I haven't been able to play at all lately so if you want to play me chat with me first. My main's are Fox, Link, Zelda and Mario. Hopefully i'll talk to some of you soon.

Mith_

Smash Champion
what the ****.
seriously.
there is a ****in meet & greet section RIGHT below this one.
are you blind? did you not see it?
friggin 09'ers...

welcome to smashboards :)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Welcome to the site.

Just don't post make threads about your clan in General Discussion, and try to look for the appropriate section for your posts.
Anyway, enjoy your stay.

@Mithx= I didn't notice you from your new avatar lol.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
what the ****.
seriously.
there is a ****in meet & greet section RIGHT below this one.
are you blind? did you not see it?
friggin 09'ers...

welcome to smashboards :)
Didn't you hear? The User Blogs is now all forums in one, and circumvents disabled post count in the Meet & Greet and soon Forum Games.

Top Bottom