• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Tech/Easter Eggs in Project M 3.6 Beta!

SSS

Smash Ace
I feel like the ledgegrab mechanic is an artifact left over from something added in to make wavedashing to edge behave properly. My guess is PM doesn't always wavedash to edge the way it works in Melee, and so they added in this little special case that forces the character to go to edge if they're right on the edge with the stick held down and away like a wavedash, just in case PM messed up the wavedash to edge mechanic. Either that or PM just felt like since wavedashing to edge when right on the edge like that is too difficult (you need to be frame perfect to do it), they added this in.

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
SERIOUSLY, AM I THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING CORRUPT SOUND FILES?! I NEED AN ANSWER!

CelloLuCC

Smash Apprentice
I never said I don't like technical inputs. I was just saying what the term ought to be imo.

Top Bottom