• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Taunts

Darkurai

Smash Master
One of Kirby's taunt will obviously be his awesome "Hi!" taunt from the first two games.
His second taunt was revealed in the Fall Press Conference trailer: He spins around.

So, speculation time for his third taunt (unless it's already been shown and I just missed it).

Personally, I really hope it's the Kirby Dance, but I'm not making any bets.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
3 kirbys appear and they do that famous victory dance! <(^.^<) V(v'v)V [<-- O thats a new one, I just thought of that one right now! i copy right it now!!! D=<] well lets continue:

<(^.^<) V(v'v)V (>^.^)> ^(^.^)^
360!!!
Don't forget the music.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Since taunts are approximately 1 second, they can't be too long. But I think it would have been awesome if they had given Kirby taunts that are all part of his victory dance.

For instance:
Down-Taunt makes him do that funny squish-and-slide in the direction he's facing.
Side-Taunt makes Kirby somersault to the side
Up-Taunt spins him on his toes and then he raises his hand.

What would make this really cool is that you could make up your own Kirby Victory Dance by combining these together (or adding attacks in like Twinkle Star).

What would make this even more cool is that you could insert "taunts" between attacks so that Kirby can dance around his opponent as he fights.

san-romanov

Smash Cadet
the spining arpund looks awesome_________ by the way my taunts for kirby will probably say:

- c'mon bring it
- care about kirbycide
- swallowed

3D King

Smash Journeyman
Even though the Kirby dance is pure concentrated awesome, it is a bit too long, so I'm hoping for maybe Kirby pulls out cake (or maybe some random food) throws it in the air and eats it.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Kirby's dance will most likely be the victory dance again.
I would love Kirby just giving a big ol "HAAIII!"
Kirby is just too cute and too much taunt-hax.

shinzou

Smash Cadet
We obviously have the "hiiiiiiiiii" and the spinning taunt..... the other one... hmmmmm, i'm guessing the hii is the up taunt, side taunt is spinning maybe....

anyways, the last one... i'd think the sleeping ability for the kirby games but, that's already incorperated in how he sleeps when jiggly sings... so either the eating of some random food or some sort of dancing thing?

Top Bottom