• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New story mode!

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
rules:
1: There is no death in smash bros.

2. Someone other then Master Hand as main villan.

3. Be realistic.

now, type your heart out. Everyone, I hope all of your ideas are awesome. And if it's ment to be funny, say so. Also, please include all charecters. Thank you.

D

Deleted member

How about something like that Trophy Converter that Wario had in Brawl but instead of turning them into trophies he finds a way modify it into something bigger and turns majority of the roster against you?

I know it's way off but I think Wario would be a nice villain for Smash, and something that isn't ethereal for a change. (Also playable.) Maybe he can even harvest their energy for himself and use it to retain Final Smash form or even plan to suppress the energy that transforms them from trophy to smash characters so he can rule all by himself.

Yeah and I did suggest Wario as a villain. . . He's just asking to be one given his role in Brawl. Plus it'll even make Waluigi all the more relevant. *cough*

We can also get to see Tabuu return, or the Master Core be subdued by Wario himself. If you look past his goofy exterior he can be a nice villain... qq

Woohoo982

Smash Apprentice
I feel like in see,the characters should be divided into little groups that come together after a while.
Groups should be:
Mario+Sonic+Link+Zelda:4mario:
Samus+Olimar+Fox:4samus:
Falco+Megaman+Bowser Jr+King Dedede:4falco:
(Bad Guys)Dark Pit+Ganondorf+Wario:4darkpit:
Duck Hunt+Kirby+Little Mac:4littlemac:
Villager+Greninja+Lucario+Yoshi:4villager:
Bowser+Wii Fit Trainer+Diddy Kong:4bowser:
Pacman+Donkey Kong+Meta Knight:4pacman:
G&W+Captain Falcon+Pikachu:4gaw:
Shulk+Ness+Marth:4shulk:
Charizard+Ike+Peach+Robin:4charizard:
Rosalina+Palutena+ROB:rosalina:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
After reading Secret Wars#1(Marvel) and watching "Mario goes on Vacation", I want an end of the world storyline(with Pit and Mario being one of the survivors)

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
I really want Little Mac + Kirby grouped together if there was a story. That would be amazing

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
After reading Secret Wars#1(Marvel) and watching "Mario goes on Vacation", I want an end of the world storyline(with Pit and Mario being one of the survivors)
Let's not talk about that. :crying:

How about something like that Trophy Converter that Wario had in Brawl but instead of turning them into trophies he finds a way modify it into something bigger and turns majority of the roster against you?

I know it's way off but I think Wario would be a nice villain for Smash, and something that isn't ethereal for a change. (Also playable.) Maybe he can even harvest their energy for himself and use it to retain Final Smash form or even plan to suppress the energy that transforms them from trophy to smash characters so he can rule all by himself.

Yeah and I did suggest Wario as a villain. . . He's just asking to be one given his role in Brawl. Plus it'll even make Waluigi all the more relevant. *cough*

We can also get to see Tabuu return, or the Master Core be subdued by Wario himself. If you look past his goofy exterior he can be a nice villain... qq
I actually forgot about the Trophy Converter. That needed more screen time.

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
What about Master Core?
You can have master core, master hand, crazy hand in it, they just can't be villans (Unless master core goes out of control or something like that)

That could work, but rememer:
rules:
1: There is no death in smash bros.
BTW pokemon trainer can be in cutsenes even if he's not in-game

That could be cool, but like I said, it's your choice. Now please, someone, ANYONE please make a story

Last edited by a moderator:

C3CC

Smash Lord
All I know is that Rosalina and Palutena have to be paired together, and that Mewtwo has to be by itself.

Skjoett

Smash Cadet
(I also posted this story on Gamefaqs, if someone wonders)

The main protagonist is Wario (anti hero plot) who've converted the "trophy transformer gun/thing" from Subspace emissary into a money transforming gun (turns people into gold). His lust for money and utter greedyness makes him want to turn the whole roster (and the random "minion-esque" characters you meet throughout levels) into some nice, shiny gold.

Wario seeks the different characters in their respective "universes" (which of course are connected). Of course everyone fights back, but so do you. Some characters team up to seek you first, after they've heard rumours of what Wario is doing.
Throughout the story some different villains (Bowser, Ganondorf etc.) joins you, since your enemies are their enemies. Being the immoral and cheap person Wario is, he betrays them right before the final battle, since the only need he has for them now is the money they'll turn into.

Before the end you also meet Peach, who you, in the absence of Mario, turn into Gold. Shortly after Mario and Luigi arrives, who rages and then fight you as the final bosses.
Right before you seem to have lost, a surprise helping hand from Waluigi comes. The two of you duke it out in a 2v2 against Mario and Luigi, until Waluigi tragically falls of the stage, plumming to his death (given this is Nintendo, you of course don't actually see him die). Wario is in sorrow of losing the only real friend he ever had, but he quickly turns that into a huge rage, where he turns into Wario-Man. The rest of the battle is tense but Wario edges the win. The story ends with Wario being in his castle (from Wario Land), sitting in a big pile of his hard earned gold. Just before the credits start to roll, he looks at an old picture of him and Waluigi as babies, while hearing Waluigi's voice in his head, laughing like he always did during many of their great times together. A tear goes down Wario's cheek.

The end.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I still think the reason the mode was cut was very stupid.

"People will just upload the cut scenes to YouTube"

Pretty sure those are walk through videos for those that are stuck (like in the great maze) and the cutscenes can show how one can be artistic.

Then again, we are talking about people who, while making great games, have policies regarding said games that tend to not make much sense.

sonicmega

Smash Rookie
NNID
sonicmega
3DS FC
1306-5031-6241
An idea involving Mewtwo having to do most of his arc by himself, but inadvertently setting up the stage for other characters to follow and/or succeed (whereas without Mewtwo's unknowing involvement they wouldn't have been able to continue) seems very fitting for the story as a whole.

BubbaDuke

Smash Apprentice
^Probably one of the saddest parts of Mewtwo not being in Brawl was him not being a part of Subspace Emissary. It would have been interesting to see what they did with him.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
What about the idea of introducing a new DLC character through a story mode as a villain/anti-hero? That opens up more space for creativity.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If there was a story mode in the game, I would love to see Rosalina and Mega Man get paired up together along with maybe Falco.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
While Event mode touched on this one one of the events, I would like to see Shulk reacting to ROB and Mega Man in a story mode. Then possibly joining them or something after a battle.

I'd like to see Lucina possibly fangirl over Marth.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
I feel like in see,the characters should be divided into little groups that come together after a while.
Groups should be:
Mario+Sonic+Link+Zelda:4mario:
Samus+Olimar+Fox:4samus:
Falco+Megaman+Bowser Jr+King Dedede:4falco:
(Bad Guys)Dark Pit+Ganondorf+Wario:4darkpit:
Duck Hunt+Kirby+Little Mac:4littlemac:
Villager+Greninja+Lucario+Yoshi:4villager:
Bowser+Wii Fit Trainer+Diddy Kong:4bowser:
Pacman+Donkey Kong+Meta Knight:4pacman:
G&W+Captain Falcon+Pikachu:4gaw:
Shulk+Ness+Marth:4shulk:
Charizard+Ike+Peach+Robin:4charizard:
Rosalina+Palutena+ROB:rosalina:
I think one of the groups would be :4mario:, :4sonic:, :4pacman:, and :4megaman: just for the fact that there all the main money making characters from different companies.

jskylinegtr

Smash Rookie
Here would be the boss
Petey Piranha (Stage 1), fought by Mario and Link, save one Princess, other is shot by Bowser
Rayquaza (Unknown)
Dialga
Palkia
Ridley
Meta Ridley
Giratina (Battle 1 in altered forme) (Battle in Subspace realm is in Origin Forme)
Kyurem (3 battles) Battle 1:Normal Battle 2: White Battle 3: Black
Reshiram
Zekrom
Groudon (Battle 1 normal Battle 2 Primal)
Kyogre (Battle 1 normal Battle 2 Primal)
Regigigas
Arceus
Cresselia
Heatran
Tower Duo

Last edited:

Toxiphobe

Smash Cadet
SOOBSPACE ESSENTIIALMARRY TWO WHERE DA MAIN VIILLIN IS SHREK'N DONKEH AND THE CUTSCENES ARE IN FULL HD AND THE MAIN VILLIN IS TABUU AND MASTER HAND AND ROY SAVES THE DAY IN THE END BECAUSE GINGERS ARE SO AWESOME THE END

Fik

Smash Cadet
NNID
fikidydog
If there was a story mode, I wouldn't want it to be like subspace, where all the world's were connected and you visited each character's different worlds. Instead, I want to see an explanation of where this game actually takes place. Perhaps the kid's room in the opening of Super Smash Bros. 64? I want background information about why they're fighting, who the audience is, where everything is located and who's behind all of it. Who really is Master Hand? Is it the same kid who's room this all takes place is? I've also noticed that in Home Run Contest, you can see the crowd cheering in the giant Colosseum while you're taking your turn. What really intrigues me about this is that they seem to be human (although they're small and very hard to see). There are so many questions I would love to see answered, but I want the story to relate to this series alone, and not tie in the different universes.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I only have an idea for an awesome finale.

Every single character uses their Final Smashes on the main villain at once. In space.

D

Deleted member 269706

I love how this has just become a shipping thread.

Back on Topic though, I really liked the Subspace Emissary, I would hope for a similar story where random characters are all united with each other, and develop certain relationships and overcome past grudges. For a main villain, I would love to see something cliche, like the 7 deadly sins (perhaps represented as certain characters?) or an massive dark energy who turns everyone on each other. IDK, it's hard to think of this kind of stuff. Love the other ideas in this thread though!

ICXCM

Smash Cadet
Simple. Wart reaches out from the dream world of Subcon implanting a meeting point in the minds of King Dedede, Bowser, Ganondorf, Wario, Andross, Hades, and Ridley. The meeting point is an ancient temple in a lost world, the only way to get there is to know how to get there. Wario, while tramping through the temple, sees some treasure and finds it irresistible, making him late for the meeting. When all of the summoned finally meet they start bickering, just when chaos is about to unleash, Wart appears in the middle of the room, immediately commanding the attention of all. Wart who has constructed a new dream machine, ensnares the minds of all in the room. They are now servants of Wart. Wario, who witnesses this unfold, and quickly fleas the temple. He let's rip a large fart, which can be seen from space, coincidentally who is flying past but none other than Rosalina. Wario tells Rosalina of Warts plan and she makes it her mission to collect heroes from around the galaxies to stop Warts plan.

Last edited:

Wyzill

Smash Cadet
Main villain: Dark Pit.

Side villains: Wario, Bowser, King DeDeDe, Ganondorf, Charizard, Mewtwo

Levels will be scattered through story.

Story:

Fox and Falco are driving space ship when the ship runs out of fuel, as the fall down to earth, they are attacked by Dark Pit. Falco is knocked out by the him and Fox barely escapes and falls down to earth.

Dk and Diddy are walking through the jungle, when they heard something, as they turn, they see Luigi running from Bowser, who is surrounded by minions, after defeating the minions, they look around, but can't find Bowser, DK is hit in the head and knocked out, and Luigi and Diddy escape.

Mario is having a friendly match with Sonic, when Fox crashes into the stadium, Zelda and Peach who are watching run over to him.
However, before they can arrive the stadium is filled with smoke and Zelda is kidnapped.

Mario and Sonic look around and run in opposite directions, determined to find her.

Ike and Marth are talking when they hear some strange noises, they follow them, discovering Bowser Jr, who has kidnapped Zelda, they attack him, and lose, but then a blue blast is shot at Bowser Jr, knocking him out, and Mega man steps out. They tell Zelda to leave.

Kirby is floating in the air, when he is shot with a rock, looking down, he sees villager, who thought he was a balloon, Kirby coming down, attacks villager, mistaking him for a bad guy, when Meta Knight steps in, stating the villager's side. Pulling Kirby and Villager, he wanders down into a valley. As he prepares to duel Kirby, Charizard swoops in, snatching up Kirby.

Sonic runs into an abandoned city, curious he enters, but hears a strange sound, when he turns, he can't see anything but a splash of water, then Greninja runs into him. Sonic, startled jumps back, but then Greninja pushes him away, as Wario converts Greninja into a trophy before running off. Sonic, zooms into him, but Wario rides on his motor bike, before losing Sonic by farting.

Ike, Marth, Mega Man and Robin spot Charizard and Kirby, and jump up to them, where they fight Charizard, and win, but Charizard knocks Ike and Marth off the cliff. Mega man and Kirby, look down but can't see them. As they leave, wario turns Charizard into a trophy, before doing so with Ike and Marth.

Yoshi is sleeping in the forest when a pikmin jumps on him, shooting him a questioning look. Yoshi, startled tries to eat him, but Olimar intervenes. They wander around the forest, before encountering Luigi and Diddy. They have a battle, before realizing they are both good guys. However, as they prepare to part ways, King DeDeDe steps out of a bush and grabs Olimar, he then escapes, before the others can realize anything.

Mario runs into King DeDeDe, noticing Olimar, Mario attacks him, defeating him, he steps up, only to be knocked down again by Mewtwo, who is battling Lucario. Mario tries to stop them, but is knocked out by Lucario's aura sphere, subsequensetly, Lucario runs off, while Mewtwo smirks.

Villager and Meta knight are exploring the caves, when they see something, hiding behind a rock, they spot Link fighting Mr.Game and Watch. Mr. Game and Watch wins, but as he turns, he encounters Wario, who turns him into a trophy. Link escapes, but before Wario chases, Meta Knight jumps out, knocking his gun onto the floor, before beating him with his sword. Unluckily, Ganondorf grabs the gun, and turns Meta Knight and Wario into trophies.

Samus is flying when she sees something, peering out, she spots Rosalina and Palatuna, shaking their heads. "All the villains attacking at once, this is the work of Dark Pit."

Samus and Rosalina fly to Earth, where they see Ness, sitting on the edge of a road, playing with his yoyo. The three join forces and try to find Dark Pit. When they reach him, they do battle but Dark Pit wins, grabbing Samus and Rosalina, he prepares to leave, but Ness uses PK THUNDER, and makes D.Pit drop Rosalina.

Olimar wakes up, and spots Ganondorf, Mewtwo and D.Pit talking. Next to them are the trophies of: Falco, King DeDeDe, Mario and Samus. D.Pit takes the trophy gun, and him and Mewtwo leave, but as Olimar runs off, Ganondorf turns and chases him. He escapes into a building, which seems to be a gym. He spots wii fit trainer and Little Mac, who he talks to, they then fight and defeat Ganondorf, but Wii fit is knocked out.

Mega Man and Kirby are hiking when they see Sonic, grabbing him, the three continue, where they spot Bowser fighting Yoshi, Luigi and Diddy, they notice Luigi is defeated and come to help. After the defeat of Diddy, they defeat Bowser, but D.Pit enters and turns Diddy, Bowser, Sonic, Luigi and Mega Man into trophies. Kirby and Yoshi run away.

Lucario meets Pikachu, who tells him he's seen something. They head over to it, and encounter Fox and Captain Falcon. They battle and Fox and Falcon win, they leave, but don't notice D.Pit, who proceeds to turn the four into trophies. D.Pit then flies to the gym and turns Wii fit into a trophy. Olimar and Little Mac see him though, and battle him, after almost defeating him, mewtwo steps in and knocks Little M out, and D.Pit turns him into a trophy.

Rosalina and Ness are sitting down when they see Yoshi and Kirby. They shout to them as they see Mewtwo draw behind them. The four do battle with Mewtwo, and after the defeat of Rosalina, they win. However, Olimar runs in, being chased by D.Pit. D.Pit, noticing them, turns Rosalina and Yoshi into trophies.

Villager and Link meet, but after hearing Ness scream, they run towards him, but Villager is stopped from continuing by Link, who says he's too young. Link joins the team and they step up to D.Pit.

D.Pit laughs and throws out all the trophies. All the team's friends are now black and attack them, but their damage starts at 50% each. After all the trophies are defeated, D.Pit steps out and battles. After the team's victory all the trophies become normal characters again, and the credits roll.

Wyzill

Smash Cadet
You can have master core, master hand, crazy hand in it, they just can't be villans (Unless master core goes out of control or something like that)

That could work, but rememer:

BTW pokemon trainer can be in cutsenes even if he's not in-game

That could be cool, but like I said, it's your choice. Now please, someone, ANYONE please make a story
I made a story... it's at bottom of page

jskylinegtr

Smash Rookie
Enemies would be mostly wild Pokemon, Luxray would be an enemy, its voice in English would be done by Billy Bob Thompson (who did Greninja's EN voice) for the male and Sarah Natochenny (who voices Ash in season 9 and later in English) for the female Luxray.

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Id like to see a Toy Story style adventure mode. Where the Smash characters are trophies or dolls and we see the life of these characters and thier struggles between each other while being toys.

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
Main villain: Dark Pit.

Side villains: Wario, Bowser, King DeDeDe, Ganondorf, Charizard, Mewtwo

Levels will be scattered through story.

Story:

Fox and Falco are driving space ship when the ship runs out of fuel, as the fall down to earth, they are attacked by Dark Pit. Falco is knocked out by the him and Fox barely escapes and falls down to earth.

Dk and Diddy are walking through the jungle, when they heard something, as they turn, they see Luigi running from Bowser, who is surrounded by minions, after defeating the minions, they look around, but can't find Bowser, DK is hit in the head and knocked out, and Luigi and Diddy escape.

Mario is having a friendly match with Sonic, when Fox crashes into the stadium, Zelda and Peach who are watching run over to him.
However, before they can arrive the stadium is filled with smoke and Zelda is kidnapped.

Mario and Sonic look around and run in opposite directions, determined to find her.

Ike and Marth are talking when they hear some strange noises, they follow them, discovering Bowser Jr, who has kidnapped Zelda, they attack him, and lose, but then a blue blast is shot at Bowser Jr, knocking him out, and Mega man steps out. They tell Zelda to leave.

Kirby is floating in the air, when he is shot with a rock, looking down, he sees villager, who thought he was a balloon, Kirby coming down, attacks villager, mistaking him for a bad guy, when Meta Knight steps in, stating the villager's side. Pulling Kirby and Villager, he wanders down into a valley. As he prepares to duel Kirby, Charizard swoops in, snatching up Kirby.

Sonic runs into an abandoned city, curious he enters, but hears a strange sound, when he turns, he can't see anything but a splash of water, then Greninja runs into him. Sonic, startled jumps back, but then Greninja pushes him away, as Wario converts Greninja into a trophy before running off. Sonic, zooms into him, but Wario rides on his motor bike, before losing Sonic by farting.

Ike, Marth, Mega Man and Robin spot Charizard and Kirby, and jump up to them, where they fight Charizard, and win, but Charizard knocks Ike and Marth off the cliff. Mega man and Kirby, look down but can't see them. As they leave, wario turns Charizard into a trophy, before doing so with Ike and Marth.

Yoshi is sleeping in the forest when a pikmin jumps on him, shooting him a questioning look. Yoshi, startled tries to eat him, but Olimar intervenes. They wander around the forest, before encountering Luigi and Diddy. They have a battle, before realizing they are both good guys. However, as they prepare to part ways, King DeDeDe steps out of a bush and grabs Olimar, he then escapes, before the others can realize anything.

Mario runs into King DeDeDe, noticing Olimar, Mario attacks him, defeating him, he steps up, only to be knocked down again by Mewtwo, who is battling Lucario. Mario tries to stop them, but is knocked out by Lucario's aura sphere, subsequensetly, Lucario runs off, while Mewtwo smirks.

Villager and Meta knight are exploring the caves, when they see something, hiding behind a rock, they spot Link fighting Mr.Game and Watch. Mr. Game and Watch wins, but as he turns, he encounters Wario, who turns him into a trophy. Link escapes, but before Wario chases, Meta Knight jumps out, knocking his gun onto the floor, before beating him with his sword. Unluckily, Ganondorf grabs the gun, and turns Meta Knight and Wario into trophies.

Samus is flying when she sees something, peering out, she spots Rosalina and Palatuna, shaking their heads. "All the villains attacking at once, this is the work of Dark Pit."

Samus and Rosalina fly to Earth, where they see Ness, sitting on the edge of a road, playing with his yoyo. The three join forces and try to find Dark Pit. When they reach him, they do battle but Dark Pit wins, grabbing Samus and Rosalina, he prepares to leave, but Ness uses PK THUNDER, and makes D.Pit drop Rosalina.

Olimar wakes up, and spots Ganondorf, Mewtwo and D.Pit talking. Next to them are the trophies of: Falco, King DeDeDe, Mario and Samus. D.Pit takes the trophy gun, and him and Mewtwo leave, but as Olimar runs off, Ganondorf turns and chases him. He escapes into a building, which seems to be a gym. He spots wii fit trainer and Little Mac, who he talks to, they then fight and defeat Ganondorf, but Wii fit is knocked out.

Mega Man and Kirby are hiking when they see Sonic, grabbing him, the three continue, where they spot Bowser fighting Yoshi, Luigi and Diddy, they notice Luigi is defeated and come to help. After the defeat of Diddy, they defeat Bowser, but D.Pit enters and turns Diddy, Bowser, Sonic, Luigi and Mega Man into trophies. Kirby and Yoshi run away.

Lucario meets Pikachu, who tells him he's seen something. They head over to it, and encounter Fox and Captain Falcon. They battle and Fox and Falcon win, they leave, but don't notice D.Pit, who proceeds to turn the four into trophies. D.Pit then flies to the gym and turns Wii fit into a trophy. Olimar and Little Mac see him though, and battle him, after almost defeating him, mewtwo steps in and knocks Little M out, and D.Pit turns him into a trophy.

Rosalina and Ness are sitting down when they see Yoshi and Kirby. They shout to them as they see Mewtwo draw behind them. The four do battle with Mewtwo, and after the defeat of Rosalina, they win. However, Olimar runs in, being chased by D.Pit. D.Pit, noticing them, turns Rosalina and Yoshi into trophies.

Villager and Link meet, but after hearing Ness scream, they run towards him, but Villager is stopped from continuing by Link, who says he's too young. Link joins the team and they step up to D.Pit.

D.Pit laughs and throws out all the trophies. All the team's friends are now black and attack them, but their damage starts at 50% each. After all the trophies are defeated, D.Pit steps out and battles. After the team's victory all the trophies become normal characters again, and the credits roll.
Umm, I think Dark Pit relly isn't evil. I was expecting a return of tabuu by now, but other then that:
obama-not-bad-l.png

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
If there was a story mode, I wouldn't want it to be like subspace, where all the world's were connected and you visited each character's different worlds. Instead, I want to see an explanation of where this game actually takes place. Perhaps the kid's room in the opening of Super Smash Bros. 64? I want background information about why they're fighting, who the audience is, where everything is located and who's behind all of it. Who really is Master Hand? Is it the same kid who's room this all takes place is? I've also noticed that in Home Run Contest, you can see the crowd cheering in the giant Colosseum while you're taking your turn. What really intrigues me about this is that they seem to be human (although they're small and very hard to see). There are so many questions I would love to see answered, but I want the story to relate to this series alone, and not tie in the different universes.
I said no Kid Theory storys!!!

The Smashor

Smash Cadet
(I also posted this story on Gamefaqs, if someone wonders)

The main protagonist is Wario (anti hero plot) who've converted the "trophy transformer gun/thing" from Subspace emissary into a money transforming gun (turns people into gold). His lust for money and utter greedyness makes him want to turn the whole roster (and the random "minion-esque" characters you meet throughout levels) into some nice, shiny gold.

Wario seeks the different characters in their respective "universes" (which of course are connected). Of course everyone fights back, but so do you. Some characters team up to seek you first, after they've heard rumours of what Wario is doing.
Throughout the story some different villains (Bowser, Ganondorf etc.) joins you, since your enemies are their enemies. Being the immoral and cheap person Wario is, he betrays them right before the final battle, since the only need he has for them now is the money they'll turn into.

Before the end you also meet Peach, who you, in the absence of Mario, turn into Gold. Shortly after Mario and Luigi arrives, who rages and then fight you as the final bosses.
Right before you seem to have lost, a surprise helping hand from Waluigi comes. The two of you duke it out in a 2v2 against Mario and Luigi, until Waluigi tragically falls of the stage, plumming to his death (given this is Nintendo, you of course don't actually see him die). Wario is in sorrow of losing the only real friend he ever had, but he quickly turns that into a huge rage, where he turns into Wario-Man. The rest of the battle is tense but Wario edges the win. The story ends with Wario being in his castle (from Wario Land), sitting in a big pile of his hard earned gold. Just before the credits start to roll, he looks at an old picture of him and Waluigi as babies, while hearing Waluigi's voice in his head, laughing like he always did during many of their great times together. A tear goes down Wario's cheek.

The end.
Umm, The whole rouster should be heros eventually and there's no de- DID YOU EVEN READ THE RULES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mighty Moose

Smash Cadet
It is sickening that none of you recognise Ganondorf's rightful position as main villain. :confused:

Could even explain Falcondorf, he was stripped of his Zeldaverse magic by Master Hand after trying to seize control of the Smash dimension or something.

Last edited:

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see Street fighters arcade mode somehow get into smash bros... Intro cutscene, Nothing but 1v1's with superior CPU's, exclusive character insults for every other character at the end of the fight, A rival, a boss fight (Return of boss battles), and an outro cutscene.

The story could be all characters get a invitation to a tournament hosted by a villain who steals all the characters moves he has defeated... The prize for winning the tournament would be anything your main wants... Like wario would want garlic and pit would want money for a new hotspring.

Last edited:

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see some actual character personalities. Maybe Captain Falcon could be a cocky and arrogant, but yet caring leader figure to the heroes. Also, I'd love to see what the Smash team could do with Mewtwo's character. Maybe he could start out as a misguided villain, but betray the group and turn into a hero. I'd also like to see Wario be some kind of an anti-hero and travel around with Waluigi.

This new mode would probably have to be included after all the DLC characters have been released (They could pull a Brawl Jigglypuff/Toon Link/Wolf, but that would be disappointed).

EDIT: Also, some main villains I'd like to see are:
  • Ganondorf (The primary villain, awakens the real big bad and reforms the villains)
  • Bowser and Bowser Jr./Koopalings (9 potential villains would be a huge threat to the heroes)
  • Mewtwo (The mind controller, can turn the heroes on each other or corrupt a character here or there, leaves before Ganondorf awakens the big bad)
  • Ridley
  • Black Shadow
  • Pichu (The surprise mook, a joke character though)

Last edited:
Top Bottom